:Happy5:
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,125 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,511
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,512 Drink bong water? I've done that by accident in the backwash YUCK
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,513 Hi Garraty
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,125 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,514 'Sup Jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,515 I cant do bongs. I just cough forever after. Total buzzkill
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,516 I see the undesirables have arrived, alt is 1 thing, theyre quite another. Bye
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,517 @Fredricka I'm feeling better every day, and I'm not going to let you bring me down with posts like that. Find someone else to troll.
@Fredricka I'm feeling better every day, and I'm not going to let you bring me down with posts like that. Find someone else to troll.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,518 Hi @jack Why is Fred upset?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,519 I really dont care about your mentalness alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,521 I just ignore that stupid bullshit. She can sequester herself rtfo
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,522 "Undesirables" ? Did I miss a meeting or something?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,523 Hey X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,525 Nah, she's just being a cunt as usual
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,526 Why are you adking jack alticus? Youll just get lies
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,527 "Undesirables" Did I miss a meeting or something?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,530 @Fredricka What do you mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,531 If you like movies, this one was a blast.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,125 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,532 @jack ...Don't fill the chamber so much. There's no law that says you have to empty the bowl in one shot, after all.
@jack ...Don't fill the chamber so much. There's no law that says you have to empty the bowl in one shot, after all.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,533 I think I'll watch this from the bench. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,534 My son's future wife can do bong hits that are scary
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,535 Some feud is going on here it looks like.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,319 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,536 Jack and x are disgusting @Alticus
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,537 @jack There's a great little tool to have.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,538 Yeah, I'll sit this one out I think.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,539 Don't want to get in the middle of whatever this is. lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,540 @jack They're a great little tool to have.