:Happy5:
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,120 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,511
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,512 Drink bong water? I've done that by accident in the backwash YUCK
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,513 Hi Garraty
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,120 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,514 'Sup Jack.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,515 I cant do bongs. I just cough forever after. Total buzzkill
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,516 I see the undesirables have arrived, alt is 1 thing, theyre quite another. Bye
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,517 @Fredricka I'm feeling better every day, and I'm not going to let you bring me down with posts like that. Find someone else to troll.
@Fredricka I'm feeling better every day, and I'm not going to let you bring me down with posts like that. Find someone else to troll.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,518 Hi @jack Why is Fred upset?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,519 I really dont care about your mentalness alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,521 I just ignore that stupid bullshit. She can sequester herself rtfo
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,522 "Undesirables" ? Did I miss a meeting or something?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,523 Hey X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,525 Nah, she's just being a cunt as usual
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,526 Why are you adking jack alticus? Youll just get lies
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,527 "Undesirables" Did I miss a meeting or something?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,530 @Fredricka What do you mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,531 If you like movies, this one was a blast.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,120 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,532 @jack ...Don't fill the chamber so much. There's no law that says you have to empty the bowl in one shot, after all.
@jack ...Don't fill the chamber so much. There's no law that says you have to empty the bowl in one shot, after all.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,533 I think I'll watch this from the bench. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,534 My son's future wife can do bong hits that are scary
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,535 Some feud is going on here it looks like.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,536 Jack and x are disgusting @Alticus
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,537 @jack There's a great little tool to have.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,538 Yeah, I'll sit this one out I think.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,539 Don't want to get in the middle of whatever this is. lol
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,540 @jack They're a great little tool to have.