1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I told you from the start it politics would ruin the forum. Didn’t I?
It's not politics that ruins the boards. IMO, it's conservatives who rant about their conservative views ad infinitum, but then when liberals show up, they fucking melt down and say "No more politics!" They don't think their conservative views ARE politics. They only call it politics when liberals express their views. This is a FACT on this board.

People should be able to cope with the other side when they spew their own political rhetoric constantly. Dove is the epitome of this hypocrisy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I mean, for fuck's sake, there is a poster here who calls himself "Aryan." That in and of itself is political, but no one whinges and says his very presence is going to ruin the board. And there's the poster who displays a confederate flag in his AC. You people need to wake up. Politics are everywhere. They are part of life. Stop whinging about them.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not politics that ruins the boards. IMO, it's conservatives who rant about their conservative views ad infinitum, but then when liberals show up, they fucking melt down and say "No more politics!" They don't think their conservative views ARE politics. They only call it politics when liberals express their views. This is a FACT on this board.

People should be able to cope with the other side when they spew their own political rhetoric constantly. Dove is the epitome of this hypocrisy.
Cry more you old bitch :HelloFuckU:

GGkYH38.jpg
GGkYH38.jpg
GGkYH38.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

Cry more you old bitch :HelloFuckU:

GGkYH38.jpg
GGkYH38.jpg
GGkYH38.jpg
Oh, okay, sweet stuff.