Gay sex? DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,731 Gay sex? DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,732 I'm probaby too old to snort the strap I just did...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,733 And to answer your Q, it was nothing to do with anyone else, so it's best no one else watches...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,735 Are you going out via cremation?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,736 I saw Scrooged so I'm not so sure any more...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,737 No idea....I have no plans for after I die.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,738 My wife would decide at this point...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,739 I'll think about it some day...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,741 It's the responsible thing to do, like me at the bar tonight...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,742 Shit can unravel quick any time...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,743 I guess....I think my wife would bury me. But I should probably say what I want in my will or something...
I guess....I think my wife would bury me. But I should probably say what I want in my will or something...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,745 You're making her sound young
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,746 No stripper at the funeral.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,747 No...my wife is 52 now.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,748 Thanks for giving me a great idea...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,749 I heard that cremation is pretty environmentally unfriendly...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,750 A lot of pollution...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,751 I mean, if I have a public funeral it's gotta be a great social occasion...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,752 Carbon Emmissions!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,753 Settle down, I'm an eviromentalist...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,754 yeah, it should reflect something about you....if you like strippers, then some hot broad showing her juicy pussy to the crowd might be a good idea...
yeah, it should reflect something about you....if you like strippers, then some hot broad showing her juicy pussy to the crowd might be a good idea...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,755 If I had Musk's $230B most of it would go to good causes like water and infastructure...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,756 Sewagw after water, actually...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,758 There's a new thing where they take your body and accelerate the decomposition process...but in an environmentally friendly way...
There's a new thing where they take your body and accelerate the decomposition process...but in an environmentally friendly way...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,760 So you don't take up a plot at a cemetary....