A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.
We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.
Get in line mister!

Still waiting for the dummy to prove I am Biggie.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
he has the success of a high-school dropout

Wow. I had no idea.

56046ead9dd7cc1a008bcde3
Yeah, Branson is the very model of a modern high school drop out. 'dramatic eye roll' emoji.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.
We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.
Get in line mister!

Oh damnit just my luck. I guess our special time has to wait @Lily I know you are so heartbroken.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get in line mister!

Oh damnit just my luck. I guess our special time has to wait @Lily I know you are so heartbroken.

Oh yeah, I'm sobbing. No really.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
you are so angry in almost every post. you need to really calm down and enjoy this site...life a lil or your heart will give out on ya. you're welcome.

It's not my fault most people here are ignorant AF and I have an allergy to it.
i don't have afflictions like allergies. can't relate. i hope you overcome it some day

No, I think I'll always be allergic to stupid people.
The ones that are born to be...? or the ones made that way? or both?

Some people on suffer one or the other. God sadly hates you if afflicted by both. Also your zodiac chart is saying you are fucked for life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you are so angry in almost every post. you need to really calm down and enjoy this site...life a lil or your heart will give out on ya. you're welcome.

i don't have afflictions like allergies. can't relate. i hope you overcome it some day

Some people on suffer one or the other. God sadly hates you if afflicted by both. Also your zodiac chart is saying you are fucked for life.

Ok, bye bye now.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Ok, bye bye now.
we should become closer though. much closer. closer and inside you. your loved ones. it'll be a fun game to play

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

How do you explain being so tight with apegirl then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are sub-human though... your behaviour on here illustrates that perfectly.

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

You're a self-proclaimed worshipper of the Nazi regime. Sick!

Here is where you have it fucked up.

His beliefs about the nazis are different than how we see the nazis.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

I don't give two fucks about what he believes. What he believes is categorically untrue. It is a fiction. So any support of Nazis is support for what they did. There is no other way about it.

It's not about a different world view. It's about facts. He is entitled to his own beliefs. He is not entitled to his own facts.
He is wrong. Period.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

I don't give two fucks about what he believes. What he believes is categorically untrue. It is a fiction. So any support of Nazis is support for what they did. There is no other way about it.

It's not about a different world view. It's about facts. He is entitled to his own beliefs. He is not entitled to his own facts.
He is wrong. Period.
but the FACT is after your FACTS there are more FACTS... etc. so you won't win

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

aryan just want to be e-bros with people on the forums, he probably got all his history of the nazis by watching those Indiana jones movies and thinks the Nazi's were on a quest to find the ark of the covenant so they could return it to the Jews.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

This has already been won by history. Your flails are nothing more than the ranting of loons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

aryan just want to be e-bros with people on the forums, he probably got all his history of the nazis by watching those Indiana jones movies and thinks the Nazi's were on a quest to find the ark of the covenant so they could return it to the Jews.

They think I'm angry. I'm not angry, I'm irritated by how lame they are...then you and a couple of others post and I'm quickly laughing again.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

This has already been won by history. Your flails are nothing more than the ranting of loons.
who's ranting here? you seem to do all the ranting on this site. no one else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

I'd rather rant than what you do. Post stupid shit with an attempt at shock and awe. We're in a new millennium, ffs. Catch up.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

They think I'm angry. I'm not angry, I'm irritated by how lame they are...then you and a couple of others post and I'm quickly laughing again.
its good to know i was right about your irritation. there is treatment for it. just ignore it. if you can't then you have no right to be irritated. simple baby girl

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
People rallying together in support of those "individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality":

buchenwald-concentration-camp-roll-call-germany-1938-wiener-holocaust-library-collections.jpg

Dovey, your continued defense of our resident Nazi is morally repugnant.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

I'd rather rant than what you do. Post stupid shit with an attempt at shock and awe. We're in a new millennium, ffs. Catch up.
how do i "attempt to shock and awe"? i would do exactly as i say i would to your own blood and laughing as the life comes out of their eyes. in front of you. LOL

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

Make me kiddo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People rallying together in support of those "individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality":

buchenwald-concentration-camp-roll-call-germany-1938-wiener-holocaust-library-collections.jpg

She always excuses racism and fascism. It is completely repugnant from a moral point of view. And she calls herself a Christian. Bah humbug!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

She always excuses racism and fascism. It is completely repugnant from a moral point of view. And she calls herself a Christian. Bah humbug!
You are repugnant Peaches. Kisses all over your grandkids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

Make me kiddo

I'm not like you people. I don't force anything. Stay stupid, I guess you think it works for you.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

What? I'm not a Zionist.

He is wrong. Period.

Make me kiddo

I'm not like you people. I don't force anything. Stay stupid, I guess you think it works for you.
I own them already.