A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People rallying together in support of those "individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality":

buchenwald-concentration-camp-roll-call-germany-1938-wiener-holocaust-library-collections.jpg

Dovey, your continued defense of our resident Nazi is morally repugnant.

She always excuses racism and fascism. It is completely repugnant from a moral point of view. And she calls herself a Christian. Bah humbug!
You are repugnant Peaches. Kisses all over your grandkids.

Whatever, Nazi apologist. "OOh, so edgy. Look at me! Look at me! I'm so awful...aren't you so shocked?!"

bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
People rallying together in support of those "individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality":

buchenwald-concentration-camp-roll-call-germany-1938-wiener-holocaust-library-collections.jpg

She always excuses racism and fascism. It is completely repugnant from a moral point of view. And she calls herself a Christian. Bah humbug!

Whatever, Nazi apologist. "OOh, so edgy. Look at me! Look at me! I'm so awful...aren't you so shocked?!"

Kisses to your grandkids.. I got something else for them too. Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OOH, so scary. So edgy. I'm gonna cry now. Maybe I'll contact INTERPOL, the Pope, or, or, Putin. Someone please help me, Glittersack is so scawy...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's only natural.

Christians--both Catholic and Protestant--were all in for the Third Reich: "More power to those would torture and brutally eliminate the Christ-killers!"

Blind adherence to any ideology is born out of fear and hatred.

edit: ...and ignorance.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

OOH, so scary. So edgy. I'm gonna cry now. Maybe I'll contact INTERPOL, the Pope, or, or, Putin. Someone please help me, Glittersack is so scawy...
So emotional. Too bad this could have been real fun. Still kisses to them while nakef. You do them same too with them? huh?? yeah I thought so Hehe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So emotional. Too bad this could have been real fun. Still kisses to them while nakef. You do them same too with them? huh?? yeah I thought so Hehe

Oh hey, it's a child molester wannabe. So, you even fail at being a pervert

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

tell me how you fuck your own grandkids. in great detail. don't leave out a thing baby girl

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Which one is Peaches gdi if someone doesn’t tell me who’s who I’m going to stay confused.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Which one is Peaches gdi if someone doesn’t tell me who’s who I’m going to stay confused.

Peaches/Spoon/Levon was a poster that many of us knew from different forums. He recently passed away. Do not fall for that stupid troll from glittersack. He's trying to be edgy.

What a stupid cunt, like we needed another.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

tell me how you fuck your own grandkids. in great detail. don't leave out a thing baby girl
Someone's cruising for an Assboxing again.

Life is too short... yeah, but only for some people.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Peaches/Spoon/Levon was a poster that many of us knew from different forums. He recently passed away. Do not fall for that stupid troll from glittersack. He's trying to be edgy.
Only you know edgy Peaches. Try harder and fuck your grandkids some more. Only you do well. Right? thought so

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess you like being in the assbox. Stop trying so hard to be "controversial", be a regular asshole like the rest of us, shithead.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

I guess you like being in the assbox. Stop trying so hard to be "controversial", be a regular asshole like the rest of us, shithead.
Thats only you Peaches. Now get your lil kiddos naked and fuck them. Simple.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you bend over? I got a big black dildo for you and I'm not afraid to use it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Why don't you bend over? I got a big black dildo for you and I'm not afraid to use it.
fuck those kids again and again Peaches. how many times do you cum in them daily? nightly? poor lil souls need the gas chamber to be saved from you and your abuses.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Peaches was an older gent named John, a veteran who suffered from a disfigurement that Biggie Smiles relentlessly mocked.

John enjoyed fishing and the great outdoors. He was well-read and humane. His politics leaned to the left, which triggered many members here who are intolerant of individuals who hold worldviews and espouse realities different from their own.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^I guess this is the talent that is being brought in to rejuvenate BFF. Stupendous! Fantastic! Fabulous really.

eta: meant for Glittersack

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^I guess this is the talent that is being brought in to rejuvenate BFF. Stupendous! Fantastic! Fabulous really.

he posts bestiality and now PLEASE ASS BOX ME! trash. i am sure this is the content BF was looking for to attract new members with

sad

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he posts bestiality and now PLEASE ASS BOX ME! trash. i am sure this is the content BF was looking for to attract new members with

sad

It's pathetic. I don't think BF meant to bring in that kind of garbage...at least I don't think he did.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I ain't that bad, Lil.

:Happy5:
Sorry, Spiffy...that was meant for the retard that posted before you.
I know. :ThumbsUp1:

Oh, man. "Spiffy"! I miss that motherfucker!

On a side note, I have a strong desire to purchase the boxed set edition of The Complete Calvin & Hobbes, but it's so ruthlessly expensive.

Maybe Shamp can help me save up a few quid for it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are sub-human though... your behaviour on here illustrates that perfectly.

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

You're a self-proclaimed worshipper of the Nazi regime. Sick!

Here is where you have it fucked up.

His beliefs about the nazis are different than how we see the nazis.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

I don't give two fucks about what he believes.

Well perhaps then you should consider shutting the fuck up about it so that your dont continue to be ignorant about what he believes

You are not entitled to dictate his beliefs to him and twist what those are to serve your need to be hateful and shitty.

Address what he ACTUALLY thinks or dont bother bringing it up. That's what an ADULT would do. When you accuse him of "worshipping nazis" and supporting the brutality of the nazis, YOU are lying.

It's a sign of low intelligence and laziness when you need to distort the actual stances of another person in order to attack them.

You dont make the rules for other people. He doesnt owe you fuck all. Address what he is actually saying. That the nazis did NOT commit these brutalities. Prove THAT is false - IF
....big if....you are even capable of handling THIS properly.

Lying is lazy. When you lie about people, you earn a call out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I ain't that bad, Lil.

:Happy5:
Sorry, Spiffy...that was meant for the retard that posted before you.
I know. :ThumbsUp1:

Oh, man. "Spiffy"! I miss that motherfucker!

On a side note, I have a strong desire to purchase the boxed set edition of The Complete Calvin & Hobbes, but it's so ruthlessly expensive.

Maybe Shamp can help me save up a few quid for it?

Buy it when you can, life is too short. I just saw it online as inexpensive (used) as $99

We almost named our new orange tabby Hobbes. He ended up with Tango when I started calling him Mango Tango. We got another kitty today. He's a gray tabby with white socks. His name is Mr. Meowgi...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What's even lazier than lying is trotting out the old logical fallacy that asking an adversary to prove a negative is totally legit.

It's not only lazy, it's also a sign of a weak and uncritical mind, perhaps one held in thrall to some ism or other.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

Well perhaps then you should consider shutting the fuck up about it so that your dont continue to be ignorant about what he believes

You are not entitled to dictate his beliefs to him and twist what those are to serve your need to be hateful and shitty.

Address what he ACTUALLY thinks or dont bother bringing it up. That's what an ADULT would do. When you accuse him of "worshipping nazis" and supporting the brutality of the nazis, YOU are lying.

It's a sign of low intelligence and laziness when you need to distort the actual stances of another person in order to attack them.

You dont make the rules for other people. He doesnt owe you fuck all. Address what he is actually saying. That the nazis did NOT commit these brutalities. Prove THAT is false - IF

are you high?

who the fuck is going to go college history professor on a stupid troll forum to prove to a guy who sounds just like any of the countess nazis on stormfront that the holocaust happened?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

are you high?

who the fuck is going to go college history professor on a stupid troll forum to prove to a guy who sounds just like any of the countess nazis on stormfront that the holocaust happened?

No, she's not high. She's fucking stupid.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sad
Isn't this the same guy that King Martini said was awesome?

hi biggie

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.
Elon Musk was a University dropout the first time around. And an Afrikaner…