A lawless, chaotic, unsafe country

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It sounds like an inside job tbh. The mansion owners had a houseguest until Friday afternoon and the party flyer was circulated 5 days before that.

Most of the kids in the videos were given up by their parents and school district, but they haven’t determined who is actually responsible yet.

They had 24 hour security within the community, but no alarm? That’s weird to me.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It sounds like an inside job tbh. The mansion owners had a houseguest until Friday afternoon and the party flyer was circulated 5 days before that.

Most of the kids in the videos were given up by their parents and school district, but they haven’t determined who is actually responsible yet.

They had 24 hour security within the community, but no alarm? That’s weird to me.

My point is, in countries where people have the least respect for the law, this kind of thing doesn't happen.

The only question left is, how many will go down with that sinking boat while still thinking "it's for the greater good"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My point is, in countries where people have the least respect for the law, this kind of thing doesn't happen.

The only question left is, how many will go down with that sinking boat while still thinking "it's for the greater good"?

You wont get through.

I literally told this person is Biden gets in office....it will make life unaffordable for working families like mine. And I started giving some reasons why....among that was the oil issue. Shutting down domestic oil production. We cannot afford Democrats right now but we have them.

She just argued.

And now we see exactly that. Life being unaffordable for working families. And there is still cognitive dissonance.

They NEED to believe that we are in some civil rights era.....when we are not. And that somehow democrats are the "good guys" and everyone else is Republican and Republicans are some Resurrection of the confederacy.

SHE can evidently afford to be this stupid and irresponsible with politcs and votes. And there is no genuine care for the people that cant. LEAST of all poor minorities of whom she doesnt even want in suburban schools.

It's just sad. They hate people need to cling to in order to boost some self worth.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not making this connection you’re trying to make here about a break-in houseparty/robbery where all the culprits are minors and have not declared a political affiliation since they are not old enough to vote.

As minors, the culprits’ parents will be responsible for the damages incurred by the owners.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You wont get through.

I literally told this person is Biden gets in office....it will make life unaffordable for working families like mine. And I started giving some reasons why....among that was the oil issue. Shutting down domestic oil production. We cannot afford Democrats right now but we have them.

She just argued.

And now we see exactly that. Life being unaffordable for working families. And there is still cognitive dissonance.

They NEED to believe that we are in some civil rights era.....when we are not. And that somehow democrats are the "good guys" and everyone else is Republican and Republicans are some Resurrection of the confederacy.

SHE can evidently afford to be this stupid and irresponsible with politcs and votes. And there is no genuine care for the people that cant. LEAST of all poor minorities of whom she doesnt even want in suburban schools.

It's just sad. They hate people need to cling to in order to boost some self worth.

I’ve never discussed Biden or your family finances with you.

But I will point out that in true narcissistic fashion, your attempt to avoid addressing me directly when I post is an attempt to invalidate what I have said about you… which has consisted of reiterating what you’ve posted about yourself publicly for going on 2 decades now.

Your obsessive need to discuss me in every thread I post in should be what’s most disturbing to you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As for your self-proclaimed “bad financial situation” ~ I don’t think you can pin all of that on Biden. Last I heard, you quit your job and were unemployed.

Healthy finances take discipline, planning AND savings in addition to a steady career path.

I also don’t think that anything would be different right now had Trump remained in office… it was only a matter of time before we were in another recession… and anyone with a basic working knowledge of economics would know this because so many factors have contributed to the current situation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've literally NEVER said I have a "bad financial situation".

I just pointed out how Biden and democrats fuck over working families making life HARDER and more unaffordable than it needs to be.

Everything I said stands. There is no reasoning with any of you. So many people have states this would happen under Biden but you people NEVER listen or learn. Ever. We would still have inflation under Trump but there would be active solutions and a light at the end. None of you understand policies.

I think the most tone dead shit I've seen is someone who is openly financially better off due to priviledge and inheritance giving unsolicited financial advice to people who are suffering strain due to policies she supports.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here are a few bad financial practices for idiots who can’t google and/or figure it out despite being well past 40 ~

You must save a portion of your monthly income. You must plan for your retirement. I’m not aware you have ever done either.

What I do know of your bad financial habits is that instead of working towards increasing income, you’ve only reduced your spending when money is tight and bounced around from state to state without any longterm plan or goals in place outside of finding a meal ticket.

Living paycheck to paycheck is also a bad habit.

Inheriting a rundown, stinky trailer might not be something that people envy, but this is the pot calling the kettle black too.

I just moved into my house last year, which is paid off and in my family trust. My aunt was living here for over 10 years until she died. No one was collecting rent from her. All of my siblings were already living in a house that is paid off and in the family trust. I don’t pay a mortgage or rent for this home. I’m fixing it up with my savings. But since you’re so concerned, I’ll let you know that when my parents die and the estates are distributed, that it will be a cold day in hell before I ever divulge that information online because it’s tacky. Until then… I have not inherited a dime. I got lured into this conversation about my house because Big wanted to know why I went home.

But I’m really not sure what YOUR financial ruin has to do with a thread about blaming liberals for a bunch of teenagers breaking into a mansion while the owners were on vacation, throwing a house party and robbing them. Especially since I have zero desire to have any contact with you and have made that painfully clear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically Murd has no fucking idea what is being said, and shes turning it into something else and telling people how to not be poor.

This is how leftists constantly gaslight and move goal posts.

MY family is okay. Things are tight but we make it work. We are not hurting....but we shouldnt have to spend that much to live. NO ONE should.

IM talking about all the people who are NOT doing okay. Who took a huge hit during the pandemic and have had their lives destroyed by bad Democrat policies. Single moms who have to take money from their food budget to buy gas to go to work. People are HURTING and struggling.

What's Murds response? An unsolicited manifesto of financial advice no one asked for in some insistence that IM struggling and hurting when I have said its NOT about ME.....that basically boils down to "stop being poor", "pull yourself up by the boot straps" nonsense that is not helpful, not asked for, that does NOT apply to what I said.

So basically Murd is going to continue supporting the destruction of the working and middle classes while spewing out retarded financial advice because she doeant understand what other peoples lives are like.

I guess all the people put out of business by lockdowns should have called up Murd here so she could give them the key to financially surviving the disgusting and elitest policies she supports.

Are these people going to ever have the audacity to claim they are for the workers after this? Because that would be revolting.

People said if Biden got in office what would happen. And they said it wasnt. Well it IS happening. And they still explain it away and make excuses.

Completely. Fucking. Tone deaf.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Basically Murd has no fucking idea what is being said, and shes turning it into something else and telling people how to not be poor.

This is how leftists constantly gaslight and move goal posts.

MY family is okay. Things are tight but we make it work. We are not hurting....but we shouldnt have to spend that much to live. NO ONE should.

IM talking about all the people who are NOT doing okay. Who took a huge hit during the pandemic and have had their lives destroyed by bad Democrat policies. Single moms who have to take money from their food budget to buy gas to go to work. People are HURTING and struggling.

What's Murds response? An unsolicited manifesto of financial advice no one asked for in some insistence that IM struggling and hurting when I have said its NOT about ME.....that basically boils down to "stop being poor", "pull yourself up by the boot straps" nonsense that is not helpful, not asked for, that does NOT apply to what I said.

So basically Murd is going to continue supporting the destruction of the working and middle classes while spewing out retarded financial advice because she doeant understand what other peoples lives are like.

I guess all the people put out of business by lockdowns should have called up Murd here so she could give them the key to financially surviving the disgusting and elitest policies she supports.

Are these people going to ever have the audacity to claim they are for the workers after this? Because that would be revolting.

People said if Biden got in office what would happen. And they said it wasnt. Well it IS happening. And they still explain it away and make excuses.

Completely. Fucking. Tone deaf.

Are you still on this :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy:

What’s revolting is that YOU still haven’t figured your way out of poverty despite being a sex worker for over a decade…. And that you consider that working class :facepalm:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid… my cousin is putting herself through medical school stripping right now. Please do not support laziness with pity while simultaneously acting like I’m the asshole for pointing out that she could have done something with that kind of money literally thrown at you.

A single mom on welfare could have put herself through college several times by now with the financial aid and tax refunds available to them. You can’t make someone want stability or to get out of hell… even if it’s in their best interest to do so.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG a burglery ...

thats never happened, in a rich house ??? THE FUCK YOO SAY !

Op is a dramatic drag quenn who wears rented flip flops ffs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They NEED to believe that we are in some civil rights era.....when we are not. And that somehow democrats are the "good guys"...

One of the problems, is folks that incite this shit, are making money off it. Like BLM. They push a narrative, while raking in that money, and doing nothing in return to actually help the community. BLM isnt the only one.

Make it look like there is a problem, when really they are just stirring up hate, so they can make a buck.... or a mansion.

Republicans are some Resurrection of the confederacy.

You act like thats a bad thing lol :Happy5:

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Typical chaotic lawlessness

The scumbag steals from the store and later, returns to harass the patrons and assault the employees

Criminals acting with no fear of reprieve or accountability

Now tell me, who are the one constantly defending and standing up for criminals?

Who are the ones who demand defunding and disbanding police departments?

And yet, so many fail to make a connection that couldn't be clearer

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A black faggot with blond hair and tight pants, that has to score like, 1000 points in the "privileged" scale to the lefties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A black faggot with blond hair and tight pants, that has to score like, 1000 points in the "privileged" scale to the lefties.

I'm just wondering why this person isnt "lazy" and hasnt gotten himself some "stability" and all that considering he probably has no degree at all?

Since evidently IM "lazy" and in "hell" and miserable or whatever the fuck this stupid bimbo has decided about my life and my satisfaction of my life on the basis her cousin put herself through medical school while stripping.

It's incredible, isnt it? I swear progressives are a fucking cancer lol. They just do not understand reality.

So basically Murd is projecting how she would feel living a regular working class life and that should would find it much like being in hell and thinks its laziness. So she pushes that projection onto me and thinks this is how I feel about my life. And it's not the BAD and DAMGING policies that make life more difficult for working families that are the problem. It's the fact that these working class families were just lazy and should have made better decisions so they could more easily afford the elitest and dumb fuck policies of democrats.

Because the country should only cater to upper class families and wealthy people. All you other suckers are just lazy! Of Murds cousin can put herself through med school stripping then everyone else should too!

If I had just gone to med school.....poof....I wouldnt care about single moms choosing between food and gas.

So there you have it. Progs hate working class families and view them as lazy and miserable and see their lives as hell. So they shouldnt matter in Bidens America. How working class families feel about their lives are irrelevant of course! No one should be happy unless they are in a certain income class and if they cant keep up with ridiculous policies its their own fault! Mic drop bitches!

This attitude is exactly why none of these BLM supporters give a single fuck about the damage done to poor minority communities. They have a very cold indifference to everyone outside their priviledge prog bubbles.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Next time, the first item should be "Make sure NOBODY can read this fucking card besides YOU"

EdVjd3L.jpeg