A lawless, chaotic, unsafe country

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever thought that sometimes abortion is a merciful act? Not every woman wants to or should be a mother.
In her case, not only she's a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed and murdered 3 innocents because of that.

She's also proud of those heinous acts.

I wouldn't be surprised if some black magic ritual was involved in the killings, since these Hollywood types are usually into that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever thought that sometimes abortion is a merciful act? Not every woman wants to or should be a mother.
In her case, not only she's a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed and murdered 3 innocents because of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if some black magic ritual was involved in the killings, since these Hollywood types are usually into that.

Do you support more social safety networks (which often mean higher taxes) to support all these unwanted children by single mothers and otherwise impoverished familes?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you support more social safety networks (which often mean higher taxes) to support all these unwanted children by single mothers and otherwise impoverished familes?

No, I think it should be like it is here in Brazoo

Abortion for rapes, dangerous pregnancies and children with severe malformations

If that's not the case and the women wants to do it, she does it by herself, taking pills, herbal teas or some filthy clandestine clinics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FFS look at this crap, what a bunch of useless fuckers

The woman is completely right and everything the fucking libtards fucks can do is yell "You're alive" and say she's going crazy and having a moment.

So according to these stupid maggots, she should complain only if she was "dead"?

I swear, it won't be long, there's no way a society can function with these many retards roaming around.

Fucking libtards have lost every single bit of sanity, not even a drop left

Thre's simply no way to coexist with people like that in a peaceful manner.

They are sociopaths. They dont care at all about innocent people.

It's an authoritarian movement and they care about politcal power and fueling hatred and violence.

At least she got to be heard. A lot of the people who live in the areas these people "protest" do not get to be heard.

Leftwing activists and protesters are cold blooded terrorists who dont care a tiny bit about the lives of innocent people. They are on some manufactured "civil rights" high in a huge larp. It's all rooted firmly in lies and hate.

And no, we cannot peacefully coexist with them. They have too much resentment and anger towards everyone different than them and they literally come for our rights. We have lost sex based rights and protections, our freedom of speech is being attacked, they want to take our second.....they want the federal government to control every aspect of our lives.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I think it should be like it is here in Brazoo

Abortion for rapes, dangerous pregnancies and children with severe malformations

If that's not the case and the women wants to do it, she does it by herself, taking pills, herbal teas or some filthy clandestine clinics.

That's not what I asked you. I asked you about supporting unwed single mothers and their children after the government forces childbirth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It sounds like an inside job tbh. The mansion owners had a houseguest until Friday afternoon and the party flyer was circulated 5 days before that.

Most of the kids in the videos were given up by their parents and school district, but they haven’t determined who is actually responsible yet.

They had 24 hour security within the community, but no alarm? That’s weird to me.

My point is, in countries where people have the least respect for the law, this kind of thing doesn't happen.

The only question left is, how many will go down with that sinking boat while still thinking "it's for the greater good"?

I do not in any way see how this can be pinned on "liberals." This is not a partisan issue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It sounds like an inside job tbh. The mansion owners had a houseguest until Friday afternoon and the party flyer was circulated 5 days before that.

Most of the kids in the videos were given up by their parents and school district, but they haven’t determined who is actually responsible yet.

They had 24 hour security within the community, but no alarm? That’s weird to me.

My point is, in countries where people have the least respect for the law, this kind of thing doesn't happen.

The only question left is, how many will go down with that sinking boat while still thinking "it's for the greater good"?

I’m not making this connection you’re trying to make here about a break-in houseparty/robbery where all the culprits are minors and have not declared a political affiliation since they are not old enough to vote.

As minors, the culprits’ parents will be responsible for the damages incurred by the owners.

I know, teenagers never acted out before Biden became president.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not making this connection you’re trying to make here about a break-in houseparty/robbery where all the culprits are minors and have not declared a political affiliation since they are not old enough to vote.

As minors, the culprits’ parents will be responsible for the damages incurred by the owners.

I know, teenagers never acted out before Biden became president.

trumpers are a zombie cult walking around trying to eat your brains since theirs have rotted out

only black people are safe now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its impossible to have honest discussions with anyone who is so manipulative and dishonest that they claim not being allowed to kill another human being is the government forcing you to do something.

The same as saying that women are forced by the government to be mothers because we cant legally kill our born children. It's also insulting to women to suggest and assert that none of us understand how pregnancy occurs and we shouldnt be expected to be responsible for ourselves. It requires a low view of women.

We cant ever discuss the issue as it is because people who support it speak in slogans and use emotionally manipulative activist logic.

The trans shit being legislated shows these positions are taken out of partisanship. If the left promote it, it will be supported. Not because it's a good thing but because dems/progs just hate "the right" so if they think something is from "the right" theyll reject it and fight it. That's the only reason.

And that's probably why they repeat the same tired old arguments that have been addressed for years and use manipulation tactics and anger. I wish people would snap the fuck out of it and reconnect with humanity but that's a pretty tall order today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
America has a gun problem because it has a RETARD problem

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Can you blame me now for not wanting everyone armed? This is TRAGIC.

Yes, it’s great to have an occasional hero story of someone stopping a mass shooting. However, I do not trust that 99% of our population are of sound mind or responsible enough to obtain proper training or buy a safe so children cannot find them.

This is the worst case scenario of that fear coming to fruition.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know if we have code tags on this forum but you might want to use them if we do. BF'sbabypumper stuff is messing up the URL.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Test

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Edit: It still modifies code tags. The changed part is ped0philia with an o instead of a zero. It is a good read to as it shows what type of people are pushing for the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children and, yes, many of them are predators just seeking access to the children they wish to prey upon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden judicial nominee is a radical left wing extremist and racist who wants laws applied differently to people based solely upon what race they are. She also is an "abolitionist" claim there is no need for either prisons or police and instead Antifa like mobs of activists should put in place for "community self defense". That is right folks, she wants radical Marxists like Antifa and BLM to become the o lying law enforcement and they should even have to power to execute anyone they want after a partisan show trial of their own mob members.

Biden wants to promote this evil horse shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biden judicial nominee is a radical left wing extremist and racist who wants laws applied differently to people based solely upon what race they are. She also is an "abolitionist" claim there is no need for either prisons or police and instead Antifa like mobs of activists should put in place for "community self defense". That is right folks, she wants radical Marxists like Antifa and BLM to become the o lying law enforcement and they should even have to power to execute anyone they want after a partisan show trial of their own mob members.

Biden wants to promote this evil horse shit.

They want an authoritarian shit hole.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in the US, one of the things I noticed is bow easily is easy to get into trouble with a black person

Here in Brazoo people usually back off, you have to do something to them, at least give a reason

In the US, a simple look is enough. I witnessed situations like that. Sometimes completely out of the blue

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was in the US, one of the things I noticed is bow easily is easy to get into trouble with a black person

Here in Brazoo people usually back off, you have to do something to them, at least give a reason

In the US, a simple look is enough. I witnessed situations like that. Sometimes completely out of the blue

I met this Black Dude & his White g/F when I went out on a walk the other day.

He was holding this cat so he let me play with it.

Can't say it resulted in an incident of any kind.

He was a nice chap.

Funny thing is where I live in Canada. WHITE Black Brown Asian everyone seems to get along. Violent crime is relatively low.

I never see any interracial violence.
People seem mostly happy here these days.

If I happen to see a black teen in my neighborhood they look happy and we'll adjusted.

I see White American tourists in Vancouver a lot lately. The must be surprised, astounded actually that they can walk around the city peacefully without being disturbed or live with the threat of violence while they are here from anyone regardless of race.

I see a Lotta Brazilian teenagers too.

I guess their parents like sending them to Vancouver cuz it's relatively safe Rancid. Not too many guns here eh.

Can't understand why it's so violent in the States. We're like Night and day compared to them.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
In fact, nigger slaves made up 25% of the American population at one point. It's unreal how that was even permitted by their Founding Fathers...

25% Nigger? Yes, that was the US... Boat a bunch of savage niggers in to do work for free, and expect a good long term outcome?

Now they are run by Jews, so their nigger problem is moot...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

Funny thing is where I live in Canada. WHITE Black Brown Asian everyone seems to get along. Violent crime is relatively low.

If I happen to see a black teen in my neighborhood they look happy and we'll adjusted.

I see White American tourists in Vancouver a lot lately. The must be surprised, astounded actually that they can walk around the city peacefully without being disturbed or live with the threat of violence while they are here from anyone regardless of race.

I guess their parents like sending them to Vancouver cuz it's relatively safe Rancid. Not too many guns here eh.

Can't understand why it's so violent in the States. We're like Night and day compared to them.

We have said 100 times it's bad policies. You have inner cities where everyone is poor and people turn to crime and its ran by democrats. The schools are shit, they cant even teach literacy.....so kids end up in gangs and all kinds of bullshit.

School Choice would help that but no....cant do that either.

Just so you know, the cities that have the most violence are strict gun control areas with shitty blue policies (yes....even in states that are "red" with Republican governors).

Top it off by brainwashing them to believe everyone hates them and the "system" is out to get them. Even though most of the system was built and ran by same party they vote for.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

We have said 100 times it's bad policies. You have inner cities where everyone is poor and people turn to crime and its ran by democrats. The schools are shit, they cant even teach literacy.....so kids end up in gangs and all kinds of bullshit.

Just so you know, the cities that have the most violence are strict gun control areas with shitty blue policies (yes....even in states that are "red" with Republican governors).

Top it off by brainwashing them to believe everyone hates them and the "system" is out to get them. Even though most of the system was built and ran by same party they vote for.

Yer daughters would no doubt feel safe in Vancouver @Dove.

Ya see...there's so many gay men in this city that they're not interested in young girls or women here. They leave them alone as if they have an aversion or are repelled by them. Kinda funny actually. Straight males are a distinct minority here. Yer more likely ta hear about violent incidents committed by gay men on each other.

Funny thing I saw this couple today DT Vancouver . It looked like a man with a beard & a woman. When I looked closer one of them was a woman who transitioned into a man. He/She had the body of a woman and a moustache beard & a French beret.

Btw they were both White.

Takes all kinds I guess. Oh well.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

Ya see...there's so many gay men in this city that they're not interested in young girls or women here. They leave them alone as if they have an aversion or are repelled by them. Kinda funny actually. Straight males are a distinct minority here. Yer more likely ta hear about violent incidents committed by gay men on each other.

Funny thing I saw this couple today DT Vancouver . It looked like a man with a beard & a woman. When I looked closer one of them was a woman who transitioned into a man. He/She had the body of a woman and a moustache beard & a French beret.

My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly.

Typically you're so afraid of the outside world @Dove.

Maybe you've just never known peace or grew up in a stable social environment eh.

Kinda sad but it is what it is.