A lawless, chaotic, unsafe country

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, a ton of them were people hiding from stalkers and now all their personal details were released. They claim it was an "accident" but they make the exact same accident every year. Their goal is to discourage people from using their constitutional rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep, a ton of them were people hiding from stalkers and now all their personal details were released. They claim it was an "accident" but they make the exact same accident every year. Their goal is to discourage people from using their constitutional rights.

Leftwing activists doxx people all the time. They dont care about anyones safety

They cant win fairly via the democracy they shriek about.....so they rely on politcal violence and unhinged hate to scare people into compliance.

They are a cancer. UnAmerican and authoritarians.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People are also passing around each justices home address and encouraging people to use it for nefarious purposes.

While supporting a partisan authoritarian shit circus accusing another party of "insurrection"

You cant make this shit up

When you fight back for your interests, your rights and your liberties.....they brand it treason. They already think they alone own the country and we are supposed to shut up and give them our tax dollars to do whatever they want with.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
People are also passing around each justices home address and encouraging people to use it for nefarious purposes.

While supporting a partisan authoritarian shit circus accusing another party of "insurrection"

When you fight back for your interests, your rights and your liberties.....they brand it treason. They already think they alone own the country and we are supposed to shut up and give them our tax dollars to do whatever they want with.

You know who pisses me off?

The US Army

Here in Brazoo the army clearly speaks against the leftards, so we still have that bit of a safety net here

But in the US, it seems like the armed forces are pandering to the whole agenda shamelessly

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can thank the Buffoon for all of Mericas ills. Could your interests be different than mine?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Berkley, California is a real shit hole. The city removes 500 lbs of garbage, human feces, and used hypodermic needles per homeless person per year.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Over nothing and the political show tris both found him innocent. That says more about how Democrats are incompetent and are only interested in playing games to e terrain their stupid voting base. You know, the people who don't know what a woman is and think men can become women. Those idiots.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You know who pisses me off?

The US Army

Here in Brazoo the army clearly speaks against the leftards, so we still have that bit of a safety net here

But in the US, it seems like the armed forces are pandering to the whole agenda shamelessly
Well... the Navy is completely gay and pretty open about their love of cock

so there's that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking she-devil from hell

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Surely she was the innocent victim of rape or spontaneous conception in all three instances?

I mean, we all know that women only get abortions when they are raped, their lives are in imminent danger or some random zygote comes along and slithers into their uterus while they are shopping at the grocery store

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Surely she was the innocent victim of rape or spontaneous conception in all three instances?

I mean, we all know that women only get abortions when they are raped, their lives are in imminent danger or some random zygote comes along and slithers into their uterus while they are shopping at the grocery store

At gun point even

FB-IMG-1656624022899.jpg

Terrifying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

At gun point even

FB-IMG-1656624022899.jpg

Terrifying.
innit amazing how stupid they are ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

At gun point even

FB-IMG-1656624022899.jpg

Terrifying.
innit amazing how stupid they are ?

And mean.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In 4th grade my parents, sister, and I lived in Baltimore for six months. My dad got offered a promotion and after six months it was fuck it, we are returning to San Diego. The school and city were nigger infested, crime was every where, the downtown water front had been redone and looked nice but watch out as niggers will mug you. On the upside there really were blue crab shacks which were great.