A lawless, chaotic, unsafe country

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The new normal in Biden's America

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So how could this happen? They have strict gun control there.
Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. In fact, even with my concealed carry I have to drive around Maryland en route to NY or risk getting arrested if I'm pulled over

and they have Baltimore -- lolz

Yep! That's my point lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The new normal in Biden's America

So how could this happen? They have strict gun control there.
Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. In fact, even with my concealed carry I have to drive around Maryland en route to NY or risk getting arrested if I'm pulled over

and they have Baltimore -- lolz

Yep! That's my point lol
but but... if we take away all the guns from law abiding citizens and make sure our southern border is open to the cartel people bent on breaking the law wont have anywhere to buy their guns anymoar.

what are you, ignorant or something?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JOe, you have my permission to drop dead as soon as possible

Hey Bigly FYI this gun epidemic ain't just an American problem involving teen shooters. We had 2 18 yr olds who recently shot up a bank in a small town near where I live:

...and they died in a hail of bullets from police fire.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
JOe, you have my permission to drop dead as soon as possible

Hey Bigly FYI this gun epidemic ain't just an American problem. We had 2 teenagers who shot up a bank in a small town near where I live:

...and they died in a hail of bullets from police fire.

oh my -- that's just horrible. You just ruined my entire evening with such saddening news.

Will the termite colony be holding a vigil ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just another good reason to start the purge ASAP

After the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict now every 17 year old with a gun sees himself as a vigilante & hero/rebel without a cause in America.

Um, no, they don't.

Joe people have been allowed to defend themselves with guns in America for 246 years. And most people reject the narrative that Kyle was a vigilante. Mostly because everyone can see the videos of what happened.

The ONLY people who use this vigilantism narrative are partisan left wingers. No one else buys it. Not even all the dems/progs believe that narrative.

And think about this. The people who yelp that Kyle was a "vigilante" also claim that the men who were chasing him were trying to heroically disarm him......yanno.....being actual vigilantes.

I think it's really sad that Kenosha was destroyed in a politcal terrorist act and citizens were abused and beaten and all the attention is on a 17 year old kid who successfully defended himself according to his human and constitutional rights from violent rioters who destroying the town.

It's such backwards thinking.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Y’all will finally kill each other. It’s right wing GUN FEVER.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's the only thing these people care about. Having as much irresponsible sex as they want and them murder the innocent in the womb.

He may be right, Rancid. Some of these states are banning abortion all together, giving no consideration for rape/incest. Hard to tell how people will vote?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's the only thing these people care about. Having as much irresponsible sex as they want and them murder the innocent in the womb.

He may be right, Rancid. Some of these states are banning abortion all together, giving no consideration for rape/incest. Hard to tell how people will vote?

Very one sided laws @RAVEN

Perhaps they're intended to protect the Warren Jeffs types. I suppose these governors get campaign contributions from religious groups in these states so they'll turn a blind eye to their excesses.

Incest & rape are a problem in these communities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Perhaps they're intended to protect the Warren Jeffs types. I suppose these governors get campaign contributions from religious groups in these states so they'll turn a blind eye to their excesses.

Youd much rather be one sided your way and have blind eyes turned to abortion being forced on women and girls and girls being released back to rapists.

And the contributions abortion providers make to have politicians protect all that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Youd much rather be one sided your way and have blind eyes turned to abortion being forced on women and girls and girls being released back to rapists.

And the contributions abortion providers make to have politicians protect all that.

And yet will Conservative groups encourage sensible family planning or will they encourage women to breed like the Duggars?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet Conservative groups encourage sensible family planning or will they encourage women to breed like the Duggars?
I see absolutely ZERO people advocating putting more kids in this world, Joe

But it seems like your blood was watered down with Koolaid so badly, you've become just another drone

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it seems like your blood was watered down with Koolaid so badly, you've become just another drone

I remember 40 years ago when the rich countries sent the poorer ones more food to stave off starvation including Brazil. Well it did & all it did was to encourage them to make more babies.

Well here we are 40 years later, the world population doubled to 8 bil, the polar ice caps melting, our ecosystems being destroyed then we wonder why.

Should've sent these poorer countries birth control and family planning systems instead.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember 40 years ago when the rich countries sent the poorer ones more food to stave off starvation including Brazil. Well it did & all it did was to encourage them to make more babies.

Well here we are 40 years later, the world population doubled to 8 bil, the polar ice caps melting, our ecosystems being destroyed then we wonder why.

Should've sent these poorer countries birth control and family planning systems instead.

And 40 years before those 40 years you mentioned Joe, people used to live just fine in arid areas here in Brazil. They were descendants from people who had lived there for centuries and they knew very well how to deal with the elements.

They didn't know how "poor, miserable and abandoned" they were until a bunch of fucktards started showing around there to tell them so.

They made sure the government sent them plenty of aid, which indeed made them have more children. Many ended up creating poor areas in places like Rio and Sao Paulo, during the mass exodus in the 50's and 60's..

What made the world overcrowded was the advancement of medicine and agriculture, Joe

And unfortunately, the most pleasuring act two people can have together also ends up in something as important and sacred as a child very often.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

As the SCotUS said in their ruling, which you obviously never read, if states pass unreasonable restrictions then the proper constitutional process is to file lawsuits seeking relief from courts. I can easily a restoration of the original roe portions which liberals got thrown out in the late 1970's which banned restrictions for the first 16 weeks but let states regulate after that. I certainly see courts requiring exceptions for rape, incest, the mother's life being in danger.

SCotUS spelled the process out in the ruling.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The US has done that for 40+ years, Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet will Conservative groups encourage sensible family planning or will they encourage women to breed like the Duggars?

I think what should be encouraged is realizing no ones health is any of our business and isnt the governments business either.

And thanks for admitting that this is about eugenics and birth control instead of rape.

Any fucking thing would be better than what's been done for the past 50 years.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
"Inexplicable" now there's a word that describe a lot what's happening in America these days

Of course, it's only inexplicable if you use of logic and good sense to look at things. Which clearly isn't the case.

So, what's the deal with this thug that somehow ended up as a DA?

He's making sure that the next time, you can either allow his "brother" to assault and possibly kill you or you go to jail.

Simples as that. He's making clear that you have no right to defend yourself. Period.

Of course, by removing the most basic human right, the right of self-defense, he's sending the people under his jurisdiction into chaos. There's no more laws.

"if one my niggas decides it's your turn to be sacrificed onto the altar of leftism insanity, let him do it. Or you go to jail."

Of course, he knows people won't simply stand and accept that. But he knows that blacks will feel even more emboldened to commit crimes, since not only they won't be prosecuted, but the person defending himself will automatically be the criminal. And the people who aren't black will feel even more afraid, but of course, they won't hesitate in defeding themselves.

Anyway, their only goal right now is civil war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Inexplicable" now there's a word that describe a lot what's happening in America these days

Of course, it's only inexplicable if you use of logic and good sense to look at things. Which clearly isn't the case.

So, what's the deal with this thug that somehow ended up as a DA?

He's making sure that the next time, you can either allow his "brother" to assault and possibly kill you or you go to jail.

Simples as that. He's making clear that you have no right to defend yourself. Period.

Of course, by removing the most basic human right, the right of self-defense, he's sending the people under his jurisdiction into chaos. There's no more laws.

"if one my niggas decides it's your turn to be sacrificed onto the altar of leftism insanity, let him do it. Or you go to jail."

Of course, he knows people won't simply stand and accept that. But he knows that blacks will feel even more emboldened to commit crimes, since not only they won't be prosecuted, but the person defending himself will automatically be the criminal. And the people who aren't black will feel even more afraid, but of course, they won't hesitate in defeding themselves.

Anyway, their only goal right now is civil war.

Fucking hell. There is nothing funny about this at all but

""I’m going to bring my n— down here, and he gonna f—k you up," the irate mom can be heard barking at the clerk in surveillance video obtained by the New York Post. "My n— is going to come down here right now and f—k you up!""

I mean.......nigga cant just pay for the bag of fucking CHIPS?!

Now shes got a dead nigga that cant pay for a bag chips :LOL3:

I really wanna know if this was the 50 cent bag of chips or the buck 25 bag of chips. Anyone know? Bahahaha.

That poor kid doesnt stand a chance. This woman must have been acting like a pig the whole time for this man to snatch the chips from the child. I would have seen the food card being declined and just let them go with the chips.....unless of course mom was already a nasty a shit bag. Which we clearly see she is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
FFS look at this crap, what a bunch of useless fuckers

The woman is completely right and everything the fucking libtards fucks can do is yell "You're alive" and say she's going crazy and having a moment.

So according to these stupid maggots, she should complain only if she was "dead"?

I swear, it won't be long, there's no way a society can function with these many retards roaming around.

Fucking libtards have lost every single bit of sanity, not even a drop left

Thre's simply no way to coexist with people like that in a peaceful manner.