Lawless in Oregon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here's a free tip, Chunkita. Schooling your subhuman, semi-literate ass, isn't the same as "melting down".

Guttersnipe, you couldn't school me if you had a brain transplant from Blurt. Your stupid body would rot it instantly.
Are you on the piss?

Can you ask that in American?
Is jy dronk?

No, I'm not drunk. Are you?
I’m going off your last sentence: “Your stupid body would rot it instantly.” WTF? Too many happy pills?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a free tip, Chunkita. Schooling your subhuman, semi-literate ass, isn't the same as "melting down".

Guttersnipe, you couldn't school me if you had a brain transplant from Blurt. Your stupid body would rot it instantly.
Are you on the piss?

Is jy dronk?

I’m going off your last sentence: “Your stupid body would rot it instantly.” WTF? Too many happy pills?

No. I know what I'm saying. He's so rotten, nothing good could survive in him. He's a pile of dog shit and that's an insult to dog shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you on the piss?

Is jy dronk?

No. I know what I'm saying. He's so rotten, nothing good could survive in him. He's a pile of dog shit and that's an insult to dog shit.
Stop being so immature. If you lean a little right you might find a balance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

For anyone in doubt, this is what buttsore looks like.

Isnt it sad how instead of hearing peoples criticism of democrat policies and actually looking at them and looking at the problems.....they fucking lash out in hate?

Imagine if the assholes who voted for these ghouls invested the energy they use hating and smearing other parties into watching what THEIR party actually does and worked on fixing that? Like if they raised money to help communities instead of their stupid partisan orgs, if they were THIS invested in working on better policies that actually improve lives and conditions?

They just throw welfare at it, let it go to shit, ignore it, make sure abortion clinics are in every poor minority area. They dont care about the schools....they do absolutely NOTHING and spend their energy smearing other parties so no one else CAN get in there and do it.

Their entire party is a scam that does nothing for the people. At all. It just serves itself. They entire platform is based on hating and lying about other parties.

It's a cancer.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
A friend of mine works for Lowes here. Their policy is if it's under $700 worth of merchandise is to just monitor the situation and let them go.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ass pain ^^^^^^^^^
Yoo spellded arse wong!
A friend of mine works for Lowes here. Their policy is if it's under $700 worth of merchandise is to just monitor the situation and let them go.

Good to know! Next time I'm in the States...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL!

Isnt it sad how instead of hearing peoples criticism of democrat policies and actually looking at them and looking at the problems.....they fucking lash out in hate?

Imagine if the assholes who voted for these ghouls invested the energy they use hating and smearing other parties into watching what THEIR party actually does and worked on fixing that? Like if they raised money to help communities instead of their stupid partisan orgs, if they were THIS invested in working on better policies that actually improve lives and conditions?

Because that is what YOU do with CONs????? LMMFAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ass pain ^^^^^^^^^
Yoo spellded arse wong!

I am already so sick of looking at that pic of your fantasy boyfriend sniffing your used mask.
Tell me about. That cunt brought up a time when I was drinking way too much because my mother was getting eaten alive by cancer, he even had the audacity to use my troll username Gallium! VF fucking little dog @Blurt ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

No it isnt.

Most of the people here arguing with you guys are not even cons.

And we go after politicains for things they actually DO or DONT do. You guys will read some completely false shit or shit that has no evidence whatsoever and freak out, and expect us to just run with it and turn on that politicain. And when we try to explain how its partisan propaganda......you guys dont hear it.

Cant help that. To you guys accountability is something only your opposition to be held to, whether the thing actually happened or not.

We reject and roast anyone on the Republican side who fails to represent the people who voted for them. Its interesting when Admin comes in with some story about some shitty ass Republican and says "omg they are turning on their own!!" and he gets confused when we explain the whole accountability thing.

You wont catch us supporting a politicain JUST because they are Republican or Libertarian. Or giving them slack for fucking over their voters. You guys do this though with "blue no matter who" and now Democrats and progs dont even TRY to serve the people and they fuck up all over the place. They no incentive to do otherwise. They slam the other parties and THATS how they win. By demonizing the competition. Not with good policies that help the people.

We supported Trumps POLICIES and have said this. You guys calling that "lies" and "bullshit" doesn't actually change that. You guys just chose to listen to anything you dont like that might threaten this ill view you guys want to have about us. Over and over you guys will aggressively and intentionally misunderstand everything except what you want to think.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL!

No it isnt.

Most of the people here arguing with you guys are not even cons.

And we go after politicains for things they actually DO or DONT do. You guys will read some completely false shit or shit that has no evidence whatsoever and freak out, and expect us to just run with it and turn on that politicain. And when we try to explain how its partisan propaganda......you guys dont hear it.

Cant help that. To you guys accountability is something only your opposition to be held to, whether the thing actually happened or not.

We reject and roast anyone on the Republican side who fails to represent the people who voted for them. Its interesting when Admin comes in with some story about some shitty ass Republican and says "omg they are turning on their own!!" and he gets confused when we explain the whole accountability thing.

You wont catch us supporting a politicain JUST because they are Republican or Libertarian. Or giving them slack for fucking over their voters. You guys do this though with "blue no matter who" and now Democrats and progs dont even TRY to serve the people and they fuck up all over the place. They no incentive to do otherwise. They slam the other parties and THATS how they win. By demonizing the competition. Not with good policies that help the people.

We supported Trumps POLICIES and have said this. You guys calling that "lies" and "bullshit" doesn't actually change that. You guys just chose to listen to anything you dont like that might threaten this ill view you guys want to have about us. Over and over you guys will aggressively and intentionally misunderstand everything except what you want to think.

TL:NOR