A lawless, chaotic, unsafe country

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
New York has passed something called bail reform which means most criminals are immediately released back on the streets after an arrest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was in the US, one of the things I noticed is bow easily is easy to get into trouble with a black person

Here in Brazoo people usually back off, you have to do something to them, at least give a reason

In the US, a simple look is enough. I witnessed situations like that. Sometimes completely out of the blue

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I met this Black Dude & his White g/F when I went out on a walk the other day.

He was holding this cat so he let me play with it.

Can't say it resulted in an incident of any kind.

He was a nice chap.

Funny thing is where I live in Canada. WHITE Black Brown Asian everyone seems to get along. Violent crime is relatively low.

I never see any interracial violence.
People seem mostly happy here these days.

If I happen to see a black teen in my neighborhood they look happy and we'll adjusted.

I see White American tourists in Vancouver a lot lately. The must be surprised, astounded actually that they can walk around the city peacefully without being disturbed or live with the threat of violence while they are here from anyone regardless of race.

I see a Lotta Brazilian teenagers too.

I guess their parents like sending them to Vancouver cuz it's relatively safe Rancid. Not too many guns here eh.

Can't understand why it's so violent in the States. We're like Night and day compared to them.

We have said 100 times it's bad policies. You have inner cities where everyone is poor and people turn to crime and its ran by democrats. The schools are shit, they cant even teach literacy.....so kids end up in gangs and all kinds of bullshit.

School Choice would help that but no....cant do that either.

Just so you know, the cities that have the most violence are strict gun control areas with shitty blue policies (yes....even in states that are "red" with Republican governors).

Top it off by brainwashing them to believe everyone hates them and the "system" is out to get them. Even though most of the system was built and ran by same party they vote for.

Yer daughters would no doubt feel safe in Vancouver @Dove.

Ya see...there's so many gay men in this city that they're not interested in young girls or women here. They leave them alone as if they have an aversion or are repelled by them. Kinda funny actually. Straight males are a distinct minority here. Yer more likely ta hear about violent incidents committed by gay men on each other.

Funny thing I saw this couple today DT Vancouver . It looked like a man with a beard & a woman. When I looked closer one of them was a woman who transitioned into a man. He/She had the body of a woman and a moustache beard & a French beret.

Btw they were both White.

Takes all kinds I guess. Oh well.

My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly.

Typically you're so afraid of the outside world @Dove.

Maybe you've just never known peace or grew up in a stable social environment eh.

Kinda sad but it is what it is.

How does the man who is terrified of America come to THAT conclusion?

No common sense at all, eh? It's either perfectly safe or ballz to the wall danger for you.

We have a song for your type.

So Joe......am I afraid of water because I'm aware of the dangers of drowning and prefer to enter it prepared?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was in the US, one of the things I noticed is bow easily is easy to get into trouble with a black person

Here in Brazoo people usually back off, you have to do something to them, at least give a reason

In the US, a simple look is enough. I witnessed situations like that. Sometimes completely out of the blue

He was a nice chap.

Funny thing is where I live in Canada. WHITE Black Brown Asian everyone seems to get along. Violent crime is relatively low.

If I happen to see a black teen in my neighborhood they look happy and we'll adjusted.

I see White American tourists in Vancouver a lot lately. The must be surprised, astounded actually that they can walk around the city peacefully without being disturbed or live with the threat of violence while they are here from anyone regardless of race.

I guess their parents like sending them to Vancouver cuz it's relatively safe Rancid. Not too many guns here eh.

Can't understand why it's so violent in the States. We're like Night and day compared to them.

We have said 100 times it's bad policies. You have inner cities where everyone is poor and people turn to crime and its ran by democrats. The schools are shit, they cant even teach literacy.....so kids end up in gangs and all kinds of bullshit.

Just so you know, the cities that have the most violence are strict gun control areas with shitty blue policies (yes....even in states that are "red" with Republican governors).

Top it off by brainwashing them to believe everyone hates them and the "system" is out to get them. Even though most of the system was built and ran by same party they vote for.

Ya see...there's so many gay men in this city that they're not interested in young girls or women here. They leave them alone as if they have an aversion or are repelled by them. Kinda funny actually. Straight males are a distinct minority here. Yer more likely ta hear about violent incidents committed by gay men on each other.

Funny thing I saw this couple today DT Vancouver . It looked like a man with a beard & a woman. When I looked closer one of them was a woman who transitioned into a man. He/She had the body of a woman and a moustache beard & a French beret.

My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly.

Maybe you've just never known peace or grew up in a stable social environment eh.

No common sense at all, eh? It's either perfectly safe or ballz to the wall danger for you.

So Joe......am I afraid of water because I'm aware of the dangers of drowning and prefer to enter it prepared?

Well @Dove you say you need pepper spray & high powered guns to make you feel 'safe'.

So really...you're increasingly living in a country which isn't much safer than 3rd world locations like Mexico, South Africa or Brazil @Dove . People from those places tell me they either need to live in gated communities or barricade their houses with bars & arm themselves with guns. So usa doesnt appear to be far behind.

Yeah you would be surprised if you visited the part of the world where @Blurt and I live. Murder is low. We haven't had any mass shootings yet...knock on wood. Women and girls can walk around safely and alone without getting assaulted raped or need to carry guns knives or pepper spray.

We are night n day compared to the USA in that regard Dove.

I dunno. Maybe our population isnt big enough yet. But given how the USA is melting down socially these days I prefer that we don't nor ever do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

Well @Dove you say you need pepper spray & high powered guns to make you feel 'safe'.

So really...you're increasingly living in a country which isn't much safer than 3rd world locations like Mexico, South Africa or Brazil @Dove . People from those places tell me they either need to live in gated communities or barricade their houses with bars & arm themselves with guns. So usa doesnt appear to be far behind.

Yeah you would be surprised if you visited the part of the world where @Blurt and I live. Murder is low. We haven't had any mass shootings yet...knock on wood. Women and girls can walk around safely and alone without getting assaulted raped or need to carry guns knives or pepper spray.

I dunno. Maybe our population isnt big enough yet. But given how the USA is melting down socially these days I prefer that we don't nor ever do.

How is pointing that Canada having a 10 year in prison penalty community that I personally think I need pepper spray AND a high powered rifle to "feel safe"?

How did you take all that from my post?

Hey Joe.....how much time do men get for rape in Canada?

And if I had pepper spray or a rifle the night I did get violently attacked do you think i would needed a full two weeks in the hospital from my rape injuries? Or do you just forget you talking to a woman who DID endure a violent attack?

It blows my mind how you almost claim America is more dangerous BECAUSE people like me have guns.

I dont need anything to feel safe. I KNOW I'm safe. There is a difference.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

How is pointing that Canada having a 10 year in prison penalty community that I personally think I need pepper spray AND a high powered rifle to "feel safe"?

Well @Dove it's really odd that you think you need pepper spray to feel safe in Vancouver.

I also met American tourists who felt they needed to pack guns to enter Canada. But they had to surrender them at the border at which point returning to the US, the guns would be returned.

They were actually nice people these White Red State Americans who I assumed were all Trump supporters. But just like you and @RAVEN, they're so afraid of everything. ...even your own guv.

Boy, that Bush II did a number on your country & he fucked America and its citizens over real good.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

Well @Dove it's really odd that you think you need pepper spray to feel safe in Vancouver.

I also met American tourists who felt they needed to pack guns to enter Canada. But they had to surrender them at the border at which point returning to the US, the guns would be returned.

They were actually nice people these White Red State Americans who I assumed were all Trump supporters. But just like you and @RAVEN, they're so afraid of everything. ...even your own guv.

Boy, that Bush II did a number on your country & he fucked America and it's citizens real good.

Joe, this is what I said

"My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly."

I think it's really odd that in Canada, you get more time in prison for having pepper than you get for raping someone.

But I never said anything how I need pepper spray anywhere, I wouldnt go anywhere like this.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

Boy, that Bush II did a number on your country & he fucked America and it's citizens real good.

Joe, this is what I said

"My daughter found out yesterday talking to a friend in Canada that you can get a maximum of 10 years in prison for pepper spray.

That's insane. Truly."

I think it's really odd that in Canada, you get more time in prison for having pepper than you get for raping someone.

But I never said anything how I need pepper spray anywhere, I wouldnt go anywhere like this.

I knew or met the nephew of a famous Canadian TV personality who was also an ordained Church minister. The nephew raped & murdered 2 teenage girls 30 years ago. His 1St wife also left him because he violently assaulted her. He's still in prison having been sentenced for life. So not everyone in Canada gets off easy @Dove.

The Canadian songwriter Jan Arden has a brother who killed someone who was also sentenced to life in prison. She wrote a song especially about & for him.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a feel good story. An African illegal alien in NYC shit his own pants then smeared it in the face of a 43 year old white woman while riding the subway. While in prison the white prison gang (in the U.S. all prisons break down into race based gangs) threw boiling water into the illegal alien African's face wcaring him for life.

I wonder if he learned he can't behave like he did back in Africa?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

Murder is skyrocketing in Portland and Seattle due to leftist soft on crime policies. Fact.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
The day the black community in the US shows the same outrage for a black killing another black because of cold fries as they've shown for George Floyd, I'll respect them.

Meanwhile, they're nothing but hypocritical scumbags to me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day the black community in the US shows the same outrage for a black killing another black because of cold fries as they've shown for George Floyd, I'll respect them.

Meanwhile, they're nothing but hypocritical scumbags to me.

Imagine squandering your life over a bag of fries while at the same time being paid minimum wage.

Whadda way ta die & worse...an insult to the person who died.

It's as if it's a way of saying his life was worthless.

The poor guy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a feel good story. An African illegal alien in NYC shit his own pants then smeared it in the face of a 43 year old white woman while riding the subway. While in prison the white prison gang (in the U.S. all prisons break down into race based gangs) threw boiling water into the illegal alien African's face wcaring him for life.

I wonder if he learned he can't behave like he did back in Africa?

Yeah I knew an American White guy who did time in a US prison for assaulting a police officer & he said that's what happens. A person joins the prison gang according to his 'tribe' or race just to survive.

Prison is a scary place.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was a nice chap.

That's insane. Truly.

Murder is skyrocketing in Portland and Seattle due to leftist soft on crime policies. Fact.

It's too bad the US is disintegrating so fast.

I remember those places when they were tourist attractions Canadians would visit for a weekend or short vacations.

They were fun places to visit and I remember them fondly & well.

US has fallen far and fast since 911.

I hope San Diego is still visitable