A Thread About The Outrageous Prices Of Clothes...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was talking to mein bruder about pricy clothes and I thought a thread would be good if folks found and posted pics of clothes they like with the eye-watering price rag in sight...

C'mon folks this could be fun!

Even share stories about your experience with high-end clothing, we've all got something you dropped serious dough for?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This beautiful Stone Island Jacket :Eyeshakes:
s2Wljrg.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's the same with Nike trainers, the mark up is ridiculous.... cost only a few £££ to make but sell for silly prices.

You definitely do get what you pay for though, cheap threads are a massive nope.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh cool, a superficial thread about people with more $$ than brains LOL
Hiya SHAMPS
Howz tricks buddy ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never think about clothes unless I go to a cooler climate. It’s shorts, tees, flip flops.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I was talking to mein bruder about pricy clothes and I thought a thread would be good if folks found and posted pics of clothes they like with the eye-watering price rag in sight...

C'mon folks this could be fun!

Even share stories about your experience with high-end clothing, we've all got something you dropped serious dough for?
.I shop only the finest haberdashers in NYC over the years, and occasionally WalMart.
Hatters, are the critical element for the well dressed man.
One can wear the finest shirts and slacks from WalMart,
shoes from Men's Warehouse
..but
the topper must be of highest quality.

. Brooks Brothers is also a fav.
I will be needing a new Linen suit.
.Perhaps something from Milan.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I try not to spend extra on tshirts, jumpers, hoodies.... but I like quality jackets, jeans, footwear, and suits if I must wear one...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
nother par of my 270, still wear them now and again, quite uncomfortable but they look the shit ah lol took me ages to find that pib, had toei go through 3000 of them bed a tea thank you whoever you ae, right gran enough go away and drunk youv tea. they ci=ome over ger and all they fo is moan AGOUT NY FURNITUREAND NIT TAKING CARE AWAY , cunt got me s
qgXuqvy.jpg

In Bidollars, it's still around 700

700 dollars for a fucking t-shirt

Captura-de-tela-2022-06-06-185557.png

###

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This beautiful Stone Island Jacket :Eyeshakes:
s2Wljrg.png

sorry but that looks like the cheap free water slickers they give you when you attend a baseball game at Yankee Stadium.
sure hope no one actually wasted 1455 pounds on that thing
I get what you mean... Seriously though, if you felt it and tried it on you'd feel the quality and you'll pull out your credit card if you have one. no joke, I'm not a fanboy, the price is too high for these jackets to have more than one unless you're flush... In the UK football casuals/ultras always wear the jumpers lol

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hiya SHAMPS
Howz tricks buddy ?
What are we buddies now? Say sorry to my dear mammy Amina and send her good vibes and prayers like did to hurt a grieving man who had to be held back by ten burley factory defenders :Happy5: from doing to my travel agent! lol would be nice if you did and we'll be cool as fuck until your next rampage, maybe I could join your crew? :Jammin::RightOn:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hiya SHAMPS
Howz tricks buddy ?
What are we buddies now? Say sorry to my dear mammy Amina and send her good vibes and prayers like did to hurt a grieving man who had to be held back by ten burley factory defenders :Happy5: from doing to my travel agent! lol would be nice if you did and we'll be cool as fuck until your next rampage, maybe I could join your crew? :Jammin::RightOn:

Go fuck yerself, foul creep ... I've a 2 x 4 that would have loved to meet yeh :ThumbsUp1: