Admin gets confronted in Star Wars Memorabilia Shop

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... adfaggot can't stop thinking about moi

think trump should be jealous?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
lol... adfaggot can't stop thinking about moi

think trump should be jealous?
i-brew-my-coffee-with-the-tears-of-my-haters-28763600.png

Hey Stubby, you have some big luxurious bills to pay, what're doing on the internets arguing with some stranger, that just happens to be taller than you with an ocean view.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And here comes sea major looking like he just finished raping a kid

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I really crack up seeing SeaMajor and Biggie Smiles fighting to be honest. Hillarious and highly entertaining. Please never stop and continue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love fucking with that child raping degenerate tool.

He's like a liberal barbie doll programmed with a few phrases and replies and nothing more

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

He's like a liberal barbie doll programmed with a few phrases and replies and nothing more

SeaMajor is a hard rock. He CRUSHED me many times and made Us alphas a hard times.

But your fights are a highlight. He once called a human fill. I cracked up. Lol. Nothing bestest then then good banter and ribbing.

GAIDS!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SeaMajor is a hard rock. He CRUSHED me many times and made Us alphas a hard times.

But your fights are a highlight. Je once called a human fill. I cracked up. Lol. Nothing bestest then then good banter and ribbing.

GAIDS!!!
YOu know what's funny tho?

I have him on ignore. So I just say things to set him off like a rocket whenever I see the "show ignored content" link in any thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa tried to have a "protest"/riot in front of thos shop yesterday but they got scared and called it all off after they found they were out numbered by counter protestors. Those little bitches act tough but in the end they're just cowardly things who want to beat up a guy who is almost 80 for daring to speak his mind.