Adoption not a panacea

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Twelve to 14 percent of adopted children in the United States between the ages of 8 and 18 are diagnosed with a mental health disorder each year, and adopted children are almost twice as likely as children brought up with their biological parents to suffer from mood disorders like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and behavioral issues.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Possibly it is not adoption that causes it.

It might be consistent to offspring of the type of person who is in the situation that is likely to place their child up for adoption.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even adoptive parents suffer from depression after adopting a child they wanted.

I have a friend who somehow still struggles with mental health issues all related to her having been adopted. It's sad.

And I mentioned before the family friend who adopted out her only child, and suffered all her life from it. ALL HER LIFE. She's dead now. It was terrible.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not to mention, the Foster Child population is still close to a half million unwanted children. Many of which will age out of the system, to be dumped on the street broken and alone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even adoptive parents suffer from depression after adopting a child they wanted.

And many women suffer post abortion trauma too and that was completely denied and made fun of by activists.

Let me know when women become human to you again and our pain is not just a partisan political tool for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not to mention, the Foster Child population is still close to a half million unwanted children. Many of which will age out of the system, to be dumped on the street broken and alone.

I made sure all the people I know who were in foster care and who suffered abuse that their life matters and has value no matter how fucking disgusting and heartless people like you are.

People staying off socail media right now because of how hateful and selfish you people are. Pointing at other human beings as examples of humans who would be better off dead because THEIR struggles make YOU uncomfortable.

Dont look at how the state terrorizes poor families over manifestations of poverty and rips children from loving mothers over being poor. Just use them as examples of garbage humans.

Compassion!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have a friend who somehow still struggles with mental health issues all related to her having been adopted. It's sad.

And I mentioned before the family friend who adopted out her only child, and suffered all her life from it. ALL HER LIFE. She's dead now. It was terrible.

A lot of women that have given up their children for adoption struggle their whole lives as you said, depression, anxiety and PTSD. It is in the literature.

Why is the government and self-righteous individuals making choices for other people?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And disproportionately brown and black.

This is not easy stuff, anyone that is left parentless is at risk.

One of my son-in-law's besties is a single dad. He and the mom had a relationship that soured. This woman brought their son to him at three months and said, take him, he's yours. Jack has had him since. I saw this sweet scrumptious little boy while I was away visiting my daughter and family. This little boy hangs out a lot at my daughter's home with my grandson. He is 4 years old and delightful. He wants to call my daughter mommy. She gently has him call her auntie. He started calling me by my grandson's term for grandma. I let him. Every time I gave my grandson any attention, he wanted to know if I could give him hugs and affection too. Of course I did. He's quite a wonderful child...but his mother was in the foster care system and aged out. She couldn't/didn't want to deal with this lovely little boy.

I gave him all the hugs he wanted, let him sit on my lap whenever he asked etc. He is STARVED for love from a mother figure. It broke my heart seeing him so bereft of the love and affection he needs from a woman.

Unwanted children (the mother) may leave a lot of pain for others when they are lost in their own.

To be blithe to the pain of unwanted children is cruel.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why is that?

Because the state harrasses poor single mothers and rips away children over regular manifestations of poverty.

While leaving many children who SHOULD be removed with abusers. This is how children end up dead. It's very sad and frustrating.

It's also difficult to adopt foster kids after the state terminates a parents rights.

Are you aware that CPS has a financial incentive to get children removed? Once they get on a low income families case there is a good chance that child/ren will be removed. Then they set up impossible requirements for the mom.

That whole system needs to be reformed. Leftists are fine to just sit on that mess. AOC came out swinging ONCE about CPS having unchecked power and their harrassment of poor families
......and I was ALL about that. I'd have gotten behind her on that in a heart beat. But she dropped it fast and didnt say another thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. I had a number of them as students. Some really, really broken people amongst them. Fucking heartbreaking.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One of my son-in-law's besties is a single dad. He and the mom had a relationship that soured. This woman brought their son to him at three months and said, take him, he's yours. Jack has had him since. I saw this sweet scrumptious little boy while I was away visiting my daughter and family. This little boy hangs out a lot at my daughter's home with my grandson. He is 4 years old and delightful. He wants to call my daughter mommy. She gently has him call her auntie. He started calling me by my grandson's term for grandma. I let him. Every time I gave my grandson any attention, he wanted to know if I could give him hugs and affection too. Of course I did. He's quite a wonderful child...but his mother was in the foster care system and aged out. She couldn't/didn't want to deal with this lovely little boy.

I gave him all the hugs he wanted, let him sit on my lap whenever he asked etc. He is STARVED for love from a mother figure. It broke my heart seeing him so bereft of the love and affection he needs from a woman.

Unwanted children (the mother) may leave a lot of pain for others when they are lost in their own.

Yes. That is my number one pro-choice argument: the suffering of the unwanted children who are birthed. It can be monumental, and unfixable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Should have killed them as babies. That’s the solution? Animals?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. That is my number one pro-choice argument: the suffering of the unwanted children who are birthed. It can be monumental, and unfixable.

Choice is the only civilized option.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's been well established that anti-choice people do not care about born children. They applaud laws that hurt children all the time: anti-welfare, anti-education, anti-school fucking lunch, anti-single payer, anti-gun control, pro-separating families with immigration issues, anti-woman, and anti-fucking choice.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's been well established that anti-choice people do not care about born children. They applaud laws that hurt children all the time: anti-welfare, anti-education, anti-school fucking lunch, anti-single payer, anti-gun control, pro-separating families with immigration issues, anti-woman, and anti-fucking choice.

Absolute truth.

Isn't it interesting that all the people here that grew up in poverty and reminisce about the government cheese fail to recognize that the food that they got from welfare programs was because of Democrats?

I find it fascinating.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolute truth.

Isn't it interesting that all the people here that grew up in poverty and reminisce about the government cheese fail to recognize that the food that they got from welfare programs was because of Democrats?

I find it fascinating.

I find it truly bizarre.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolute truth.

I find it fascinating.

I find it truly bizarre.

I do as well. The GOP would have told them to pull themselves up from their bootstraps. Don't have bootstraps? Too bad, so sad.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Why is that?

I'm assuming it's because white families prefer to adopt white babies or children.

Brown and black families can adopt, right?

Or do they prefer white babies too?
Why don't you research that for us, k?

Exactly.

Lily the Leaker throws out a fact that coloured people are represented disproportionately high in the foster are system, but has no idea of what has caused that situation.

And when questioned on it, she expects other people to do the research.

Typical lazy leftists.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why is that?

I'm assuming it's because white families prefer to adopt white babies or children.

Exactly.

Lily the Leaker throws out a fact that coloured people are represented disproportionately high in the foster are system, but has no idea of what has caused that situation.

Typical lazy leftists.
You asked the question you mewling fucktard, we are not your interns, GFY.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why is that?

Exactly.

Typical lazy leftists.
Hey now lemme axe you a question, what are the demographics of the US Penal System?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why is that?

Exactly.

Typical lazy leftists.
You asked the question you mewling fucktard, we are not your interns, GFY.

He most certainly did. However, his question is just a deflection, so I didn't bother. I suggest you don't either.