So After Much Adoption From My KeK Bros JewTube Has Officially Banned The Song "White Boy Summer"

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
lol but this is okay

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Tay-K (whose real name is Taymor Travon McIntyre) recorded and released "The Race" while a fugitive from the police after escaping house arrest before his trial on capital murder charges. Tay-K makes references to this during the song, with the chorus being: "Fuck a beat, I was tryna beat a case. But I ain’t beat that case, bitch I did the race." The charges (on which McIntyre was later convicted) stemmed from a home invasion where 21 year old Ethan Walker was killed "

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lol but this is okay

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Tay-K (whose real name is Taymor Travon McIntyre) recorded and released "The Race" while a fugitive from the police after escaping house arrest before his trial on capital murder charges. Tay-K makes references to this during the song, with the chorus being: "Fuck a beat, I was tryna beat a case. But I ain’t beat that case, bitch I did the race." The charges (on which McIntyre was later convicted) stemmed from a home invasion where 21 year old Ethan Walker was killed "

Clown world! HONK HONK

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White Boy Summer is not banned here. Easy as hell to watch, and totally not worth it. Dumb as absolute fuck. Tom Hanks must be wondering where he went wrong.