Alticus Fucked Up

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Before I went away last week I was a real asshole to some members. Namely Garraty_47 and cw_.

I was in a bad mood and I let that affect my conduct here. Whether or not that I felt that I was right in my anger doesn't matter. I went about dealing with it the wrong way. What I was personally going through wasn't anyone's fault here but mine. I was testy and took many things said to me the wrong way. I was out if line and I apologize.

• Very Nice
Reactions: cw_

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You aren't nearly as much of an asshole as you think.

Sorry.

I barely remember any friction between us and no details about it at all.

Try harder next time? :ThumbsUp1:

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
so what happened to that gaming podcast you promised was coming EH, @Alticus you promised your thousands maybe even tens of thousands of admirers this was coming, than you flip and grid out, and say fuck you niggers

not nice. so i pray you get get a sinus injection or perhaps a castration soon since you never got in on my sister's onlyfans. fucking bastard. her plight in life is dire right now.. almost out of the streets to hook for bread and water. you could save her from the nothing she has becum. Damn you all to Hell!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
so what happened to that gaming podcast you promised was coming EH, @Alticus you promised your thousands maybe even tens of thousands of admirers this was coming, than you flip and grid out, and say fuck you niggers

not nice. so i pray you get get a sinus injection or perhaps a castration soon since you never got in on my sister's onlyfans. fucking bastard. her plight in life is dire right now.. almost out of the streets to hook for bread and water. you could save her from the nothing she has becum. Damn you all to Hell!
Podcast? I have no camera, lights or even a microphone. lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Before I went away last week I was a real asshole to some members. Namely Garraty_47 and cw_.

I was in a bad mood and I let that affect my conduct here. Whether or not that I felt that I was right in my anger doesn't matter. I went about dealing with it the wrong way. What I was personally going through wasn't anyone's fault here but mine. I was testy and took many things said to me the wrong way. I was out if line and I apologize.

That is big of you, you prick.

Apology accepted.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Good! Most people that are podcasting need to STFU.
I mean if anyone in the cyber-world knew me like I was Joe Rogan or something, I'd consider blowing some coin on gear and starting up, but folks like me don't draw a big crowd even though I'm an extremely outgoing, fun guy and very exciting to talk to. I hit the shoutbox and immediately my words strike awe in every member. They're all chomping at the bit to chat with me. Step aside Rogan and Jake Paul, Alti's in da house!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean if anyone in the cyber-world knew me like I was Joe Rogan or something, I'd consider blowing some coin on gear and starting up, but folks like me don't draw a big crowd even though I'm an extremely outgoing, fun guy and very exciting to talk to. I hit the shoutbox and immediately my words strike awe in every member. They're all chomping at the bit to chat with me. Step aside Rogan and Jake Paul, Alti's in da house!

I think Joe Rogan is obnoxious. I always have though, since I saw him on reality tv. He's a blowhard with an opinion. Who gives a fuck?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Joe Rogan is obnoxious. I always have though, since I saw him on reality tv. He's a blowhard with an opinion. Who gives a fuck?
I remember him from Fear Factor. My God, the things that people will do for money. Yeah, eat these 2 buffalo testicles and a balut egg and you move closer to the money and prove that "Fear is not a Factor for you."

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Alex Jones and Joe Rogan in the death match would work for me but the crying shouting at each other would kill those worthless bitches in seconds. their dead bodies would be all cuddle up in bed watching that Winnie the Pooh horror movie

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember him from Fear Factor. My God, the things that people will do for money. Yeah, eat these 2 buffalo testicles and a balut egg and you move closer to the money and prove that "Fear is not a Factor for you."

I was dating a man at the time that watched that a few times. Rogan did what he was supposed to do to keep the show moving along, I suppose. I found him completely objectionable. A total douchebag. I should have known what a douchebag he turned out to be just because he liked that show and The Apprentice as well.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was dating a man at the time that watched that a few times. Rogan did what he was supposed to do to keep the show moving along, I suppose. I found him completely objectionable. A total douchebag. I should have known what a douchebag he turned out to be just because he liked that show and The Apprentice as well.
After that show went off the air I never heard much about him until he got heavily involved with the UFC. He seems like an okay guy to me.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

SLSQ35q.jpg

– Merchant of Venice (Act V, Scene I)