Angry cuckservative white male sets off RV bomb in Nashville.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Why are the resident soy enthousiasts triggered by this?

Was a nearby Starbucks damaged by the explosion?
I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
So a cellphone tower was damaged...what’s your point?
Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.
Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.

Amen to that. I have to force myself to read their monotonous drivel.

It's possible to scroll past those you don't agree with. Or is it?
No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.
I don’t know who you are? And quite frankly I don’t care. You’re something that I choose to belittle or berate whenever I feel like it.

Sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.
Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.

No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

... I think not.
Certainly seems you don't.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.
I don’t know who you are? And quite frankly I don’t care. You’re something that I choose to belittle or berate whenever I feel like it.

Great googly moogly!

Dr Bill Jiden

... I think not.

Clever. As we're at the cusp of the third decade of the 21st century, you're posting as if you just joined your first forum.

Dr Bill Jiden

Great googly moogly!

Is that your ER phrase for "I just had a stroke, send an ambulance"?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

... I think not.

Clever. As we're at the cusp of the third decade of the 21st century, you're posting as if you just joined your first forum.
No YUO!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

... I think not.

No YUO!
Shut up arsehole!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
You have the forehead for tea-bagging you tag-teaming mega-nerd!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!
Apparently someone was out recruiting at their local grade school. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

... I think not.

No YUO!
Shut up arsehole!
You are not very skilled at flirtation, are you?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

... I think not.

No YUO!
Shut up arsehole!
No YOUPS!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
Tag-teaming nerds like you and your felching mate Admin, should be spat on and thrown to the dogs! Useless cretins of society...

Holliday

Banned
Banned

... I think not.

No YUO!
Shut up arsehole!
You are not very skilled at flirtation, are you?
Internet forums are not the place for such things. :Wink:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Great googly moogly!
Tag-teaming nerds like you and your felching mate Admin, should be spat on and thrown to the dogs! Useless cretins of society...
You are such a passionate passionate man!

Dr Bill Jiden

Great googly moogly!

Tag teaming sounds animalistic rather than passionate. It might just be up Breakfall's alley, you know what I mean?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!
Seems unnecessarily harsh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
Yes...I can be rather fulsome from time to time. :LOL1:

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!

Tag teaming sounds animalistic rather than passionate. It might just be up Breakfall's alley, you know what I mean?
So far I don't think anyone knows what you mean. You're talking waaaay above the likes of us. I would estimate somewhere between 28 and 10,723.4 feet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
Yes, but you guys really do work as a tag-teaming crew. It’s shameful I realise...but I’ve never expected anything less from the left. Look at what you guys did with the election you cheating bastards!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn’t matter where the fuck it is you Snake! Your political train of thought is dire and fucking pompous if anything. If you and a bunch of leftist idiots think that you can bound up Bastard Factory is your shit drivel, well y’all are going to be in for a rude awakening. Mark my words...

Here ya go, bitchez

1ikds6.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It doesn’t matter where the fuck it is you Snake! Your political train of thought is dire and fucking pompous if anything. If you and a bunch of leftist idiots think that you can bound up Bastard Factory is your shit drivel, well y’all are going to be in for a rude awakening. Mark my words...

Here ya go, bitchez

1ikds6.jpg
Another useless tag-teaming wanker. The Snake!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!
Yes, but you guys really do work as a tag-teaming crew. It’s shameful I realize...but I’ve never expected anything less from the left. Look at what you guys did with the election you cheating bastards!
Well...first of all - will you fuckerz quit misspelling realize.
You know, Brainfail - you've suggested we aren't fun people but here, when we have a little fun with you, you go harshing on us. I mean...hhh I mean like..What gives?

Dr Bill Jiden

Great googly moogly!

So far I don't think anyone knows what you mean. You're talking waaaay above the likes of us. I would estimate somewhere between 28 and 10,723.4 feet.

Do you always speak for others?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!

Do you always speak for others?
I wasn't speaking for others, Missus Wiztard. I say'd. "I don't think that..." I didn't say that I was speaking for anyone else in my estimation of things. (fuckineyeroll smiley)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
Yes, but you guys really do work as a tag-teaming crew. It’s shameful I realize...but I’ve never expected anything less from the left. Look at what you guys did with the election you cheating bastards!
You know, Brainfail - you've suggested we aren't fun people but here, when we have a little fun with you, you go harshing on us. I mean...hhh I mean like..What gives?
It’s called reverse-psychology! By telling you these harsh truths about yourselves, the plan is to get you out of your anti-social prat bubble that you’ve managed to create in Politics. You know...get you out there and taste the real world, or the rest of the forum in this instance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Excuse me guys...Breakfall just needs to do morning poo-poo. Be back in 13 shakes...
:poop:
If you have to shake it that much you may want to talk to your urologist.
It’s a shit, not a piss. I have a mammalian meat allergy. I’m not supposed to eat meat...but it’s Xmas! Sometimes I feel that the shitting never ends...
:Confused3:

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Great googly moogly!
It’s called reverse-psychology! By telling you these harsh truths about yourselves, the plan is to get you out of your anti-social prat bubble that you’ve managed to create in Politics. You know...get you out there and taste the real world, or the rest of the forum in this instance.
You mean like,
I don't know..

..maybe I could start a thread saaaaaaay about
Opera, or fishing, or hiking or sports or sum other such thing.

Ooooo...ooooO - I know
even better yet

dress the poster above in what you think they'd attact the most positive attention in.

........................GHAAAAT IT!