Angry cuckservative white male sets off RV bomb in Nashville.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Excuse me guys...Breakfall just needs to do morning poo-poo. Be back in 13 shakes...
:poop:
If you have to shake it that much you may want to talk to your urologist.
It’s a shit, not a piss. I have a mammalian meat allergy. I’m not supposed to eat meat...but it’s Xmas! Sometimes I feel that the shitting never ends...
:Confused3:
Yeah, dude - like when do you take a shit and not piss some?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why are the resident soy enthousiasts triggered by this?

Was a nearby Starbucks damaged by the explosion?
I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
So a cellphone tower was damaged...what’s your point?
Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.
Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.

Amen to that. I have to force myself to read their monotonous drivel.

It's possible to scroll past those you don't agree with. Or is it?
No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.
I don’t know who you are? And quite frankly I don’t care. You’re something that I choose to belittle or berate whenever I feel like it.

Sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands.
Great googly moogly!
Apparently someone was out recruiting at their local grade school. :LOL1:
Tag-teaming nerds like you and your felching mate Admin, should be spat on and thrown to the dogs! Useless cretins of society...
Seems unnecessarily harsh.
Yes, but you guys really do work as a tag-teaming crew. It’s shameful I realize...but I’ve never expected anything less from the left. Look at what you guys did with the election you cheating bastards!
Well...first of all - will you fuckerz quit misspelling realize.
You know, Brainfail - you've suggested we aren't fun people but here, when we have a little fun with you, you go harshing on us. I mean...hhh I mean like..What gives?
It’s called reverse-psychology! By telling you these harsh truths about yourselves, the plan is to get you out of your anti-social prat bubble that you’ve managed to create in Politics. You know...get you out there and taste the real world, or the rest of the forum in this instance.
You mean like,
I don't know..

..maybe I could start a thread saaaaaaay about
Opera, or fishing, or hiking or sports or sum other such thing.

Ooooo...ooooO - I know
even better yet

dress the poster above in what you think they'd attact the most positive attention in.

........................GHAAAAT IT!
Yes, something like this. Now Do It!!!

lqxAtJScuZIh96A2pStqT2f-PIeEr40hnsHwkfgVkTjE-KKTusJVZIEmEwJePHcwCR7KKnHPZ_awxJsZ62qlNteLjUiKLUk_2OdQzVnUtjF30l_YZg=w443-h332

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Excuse me guys...Breakfall just needs to do morning poo-poo. Be back in 13 shakes...
It’s a shit, not a piss. I have a mammalian meat allergy. I’m not supposed to eat meat...but it’s Xmas! Sometimes I feel that the shitting never ends...
Yeah, but a proctologist, not a urologist. Shitting is my nemesis!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.
Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.

No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.
I don’t know who you are? And quite frankly I don’t care. You’re something that I choose to belittle or berate whenever I feel like it.

Great googly moogly!
Tag-teaming nerds like you and your felching mate Admin, should be spat on and thrown to the dogs! Useless cretins of society...
Yes, but you guys really do work as a tag-teaming crew. It’s shameful I realize...but I’ve never expected anything less from the left. Look at what you guys did with the election you cheating bastards!
You know, Brainfail - you've suggested we aren't fun people but here, when we have a little fun with you, you go harshing on us. I mean...hhh I mean like..What gives?
It’s called reverse-psychology! By telling you these harsh truths about yourselves, the plan is to get you out of your anti-social prat bubble that you’ve managed to create in Politics. You know...get you out there and taste the real world, or the rest of the forum in this instance.
You mean like,
I don't know..

Ooooo...ooooO - I know
even better yet

dress the poster above in what you think they'd attact the most positive attention in.

lqxAtJScuZIh96A2pStqT2f-PIeEr40hnsHwkfgVkTjE-KKTusJVZIEmEwJePHcwCR7KKnHPZ_awxJsZ62qlNteLjUiKLUk_2OdQzVnUtjF30l_YZg=w443-h332
OTAAAAAAY !

Fishing it is.

How one dresses is waaaay too political dude.
Trust me on this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!
You mean like,
I don't know..

Ooooo...ooooO - I know
even better yet

OTAAAAAAY !

Fishing it is.

How one dresses is waaaay too political dude.
Trust me on this.
Fishing outfits or Polly Crackers?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
yeah but - probably a gastroenterologist. Axe yer pal - Doc Jiden.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No...my gastric system is perfect. I have great intestinal flora due to kombucha. My problem is on release. The meat enzymes are greatly absorbed at the rectum end which triggers the allergic reaction and gives me vast itchy ring!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
No...my gastric system is perfect. I have great intestinal flora due to kombucha. My problem is on release. The meat enzymes are greatly absorbed at the rectum end which triggers the allergic reaction and gives me vast itchy ring!

...an acid condition?

wehl, anyway - you knew what was going to happen.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...an acid condition?
Tick allergy and associated protein enzymes that trigger histamines in the body among other issues. I’m a 3 in a scale of 6.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...an acid condition?
Tick allergy and associated protein enzymes that trigger histamines in the body among other issues. I’m a 3 in a scale of 6.
Oh - I see you think more highly of yourself that most do. .....just kidding there. Humor

.See - I wouldn't eat that then.
I can give myself a cold by eating a single piece of milk chocolate,
.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...an acid condition?
Oh - I see you think more highly of yourself that most do. .....just kidding there. Humor

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?
I’ve abstained and all that...and then I sa “fuck it!”

I didn’t touch meat for nearly 4 years. I felt tired and anemic. The allergist said that it’s possible for me to build up my immunity; which I have over a period of 10 years. Anything that is associated with the cow as such. Meat as well as dairy products...

I overindulged in the Xmas ham...next year I think I’ll do the turkey!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

I didn’t touch meat for nearly 4 years. I felt tired and anemic. The allergist said that it’s possible for me to build up my immunity; which I have over a period of 10 years. Anything that is associated with the cow as such. Meat as well as dairy products...

Turkey is always a good choice, and be sure to include plenty of yer cruciferous vegies, but then of course you run the risk of turning into a lib, so eat in moderation. :Wink:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

Turkey is always a good choice, and be sure to include plenty of yer cruciferous vegies, but then of course you run the risk of turning into a lib, so eat in moderation. :Wink:
I’m a horticulturist and I’m a greeny. The Greens support a Labour Party in Australia over the Liberals. We’re for the planet and the people that actually work in society.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

I’m a horticulturist and I’m a greeny. The Greens support a Labour Party in Australia over the Liberals. We’re for the planet and the people that actually work in society.
Well that sounds very Liberal of you - I support the same.

Hey - ever seen a Megalania?
..or Thylacine

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

..or Thylacine
Only their bones in a museum and old photographs. Why?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

..or Thylacine
Why?.........Why?

because they are still out there - that's why.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

..or Thylacine
Why?.........Why?

You’re dreaming!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what are the soy solider wankstains harping on about now?

Did a conservative hide Spazzmin's makeup bag or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I warned ya'll they were nothing more than an insect army of spam merchants

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Great googly moogly!

Is that your ER phrase for "I just had a stroke, send an ambulance"?
NO, it's code speak for "he's having a great time at his Black Length Matters activist after party and he didn't even have to turn the bar stools upsidedown this time"

Yer welcome

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It doesn’t matter where the fuck it is you Snake! Your political train of thought is dire and fucking pompous if anything. If you and a bunch of leftist idiots think that you can bound up Bastard Factory is your shit drivel, well y’all are going to be in for a rude awakening. Mark my words...

Here ya go, bitchez

1ikds6.jpg

Here ya go circus freak

Latexapplikation-Nase-Step-3.jpg

Holliday

Banned
Banned

...an acid condition?

.so ya know what...

I don't eat chocolates.
...see what I mean?

..or Thylacine
Why?.........Why?

You’re dreaming!
No and Yes - many sightings and pictures.
Dreaming - strange dreams last night. One I wound up in a theater district and there was a shrine to Ben Stiller, and Jews were tossing weighted ribbons to the shrine and calling out his name. Some were Hasids. They're all going to get theCovids from them Hasids.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It doesn’t matter where the fuck it is you Snake! Your political train of thought is dire and fucking pompous if anything. If you and a bunch of leftist idiots think that you can bound up Bastard Factory is your shit drivel, well y’all are going to be in for a rude awakening. Mark my words...

Here ya go, bitchez

1ikds6.jpg

If you aren't Peaches, you do a fucking amazing impersonation of the guy... "laddie".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I warned ya'll they were nothing more than an insect army of spam merchants

Hey, I didn't invite them here. :LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey, I didn't invite them here. :LOL1:
Who in their right mind would?

I certainly didn't invite these soft jellyfish wankers here. their constant crying & moaning is boring as fuck

Plus they smell like stale urine on a subway station platform