Angry cuckservative white male sets off RV bomb in Nashville.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know you are but what am I you simple minded faggot with a 4th grade mindset

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Holligay, you're such a redundant waste of bandwidth.
. Wow....
. This is a true admonishment of note coming from a former ally such as you.
Time to reevaluate my postial validity
evidently.

..... (pondering smiley)

Former ally?

Please feel free to elaborate....
Comedy?! I don't expect you to understand. :Wink: :LOL1:

I doubt that I'll ever understand a reason for anyone in this day and age to use the term "postial validity".

You wannabe pseudo-intellectuals never move past the Shakesperian era do you?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Holligay, you're such a redundant waste of bandwidth.
. Wow....
. This is a true admonishment of note coming from a former ally such as you.
Time to reevaluate my postial validity
evidently.

..... (pondering smiley)

Former ally?

Please feel free to elaborate....
Comedy?! I don't expect you to understand. :Wink: :LOL1:

I doubt that I'll ever understand a reason for anyone in this day and age to use the term "postial validity".

You wannabe pseudo-intellectuals never move past the Shakesperian era do you?
You know - because there are so many better writers today.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My point being, you're trying way too hard to look intelligent, same as usual.

Does it irk you and your Starbucks-dwelling, Biden-supporting friends so much that you can't admit to the fact that Aryans built white western civilisation and that everyone alive today is enjoying the fruits of their endeavours and technological advancements?

Perhaps you should try moving to Haiti if you aren't satisfied with 'racist' western standards....

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Does it irk you and your Starbucks-dwelling, Biden-supporting friends so much that you can't admit to the fact that Aryans built white western civilisation and that everyone alive today is enjoying the fruits of their endeavours and technological advancements?

Perhaps you should try moving to Haiti if you aren't satisfied with 'racist' western standards....
Well - 1) there isn't a Starbucks within a good 50 miles of here.

aaaaaaaaaan, three - You have no idea what the term Aryan means
Hint: It doesn't mean white.

and approximately 8 and a halfth) Sit the fuck down you mawranz !

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Well - 1) there isn't a Starbucks within a good 50 miles of here.

aaaaaaaaaan, three - You have no idea what the term Aryan means
Hint: It doesn't mean white.

and approximately 8 and a halfth) Sit the fuck down you mawranz !
Well, Rosencreep.
Why not trace the origins of the term Aryan for us.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes, the ancient Aryans were white and had high concentrations of blonde and red hair as well as blue and green eyes. These white Aryans are responsible for the pyramids in China, and the highest level of wisdom and knowledge the Chinese possess. Lookup the Tocharian Mummies, but beware, white Aryan history is being destroyed constantly and has been at an alarming rate for the last 100 years. The oldest of these mummies that have been found are around 4,000 years old.

I care about truth and have no interest in being politically correct. Today it’s considered politically correct to be anti-white, but the opposite to be anti-black. The history of the ancestors of European people is being destroyed and replaced with falsities while everyone complains about the opposite happening.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Yes, the ancient Aryans were white and had high concentrations of blonde and red hair as well as blue and green eyes. These white Aryans are responsible for the pyramids in China, and the highest level of wisdom and knowledge the Chinese possess. Lookup the Tocharian Mummies, but beware, white Aryan history is being destroyed constantly and has been at an alarming rate for the last 100 years. The oldest of these mummies that have been found are around 4,000 years old.

I care about truth and have no interest in being politically correct. Today it’s considered politically correct to be anti-white, but the opposite to be anti-black. The history of the ancestors of European people is being destroyed and replaced with falsities while everyone complains about the opposite happening.
All you read in the Aryan Nation Free Press aside.

I asked you to give me the origin of the term, and it's meaning.
You do not know it.
Even the nonsense it took you how long to look up was unknown to you until minutes ago.

Go sit in the corner with your dunce cap on, idjit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

All you read in the Aryan Free Press aside.

You do not know it.
Even the nonsense it took you how long to look up was unknown to you until minutes ago.

Hi HolligahaY !

whas'up big guy ?
still word'n ? cool cool

Canada's gonna take Gold in the World Juniors EH !

Holliday

Banned
Banned

All you read in the Aryan Free Press aside.

You do not know it.

Hi HolligahaY !

whas'up big guy ?
still word'n ? cool cool

Canada's gonna take Gold in the World Juniors EH !
When is the Winters - 2022?

You'd think Canada would do better. You guys are bitches in that Curling though.

Canada - America's best neighbors.
Careful with the immigration stuff though. Trouble ahead

Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can't you talk normal ffs ...
I thought he was complimentary about the curlers. What more could you ask for?

Firstly you jackhammer, I wish to be addressed by name at the very beginning of each post directed at me .
Secondly curling is like fishing in that it is an admittance ones athletic is behind them ... nothing to be proud of .

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sher - but then I'd be just like most BadTard regulars.

...........BOOOOOOOOORING !
Holliday, do all the threads in this forum deteriorate into a homogay projectionfests?

photo-of-an-old-movie-projector-picture-id461998989

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you hard to lift HolligAhay ?
would you need to hire doorway greasers ... is that why you fish with 'Rod'

tumblr_mkoplo0BMI1s9zwtdo4_1280-776908.jpg
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Sher - but then I'd be just like most BadTard regulars.

...........BOOOOOOOOORING !
Holliday, do all the threads in this forum deteriorate into a homogay projectionfests?

photo-of-an-old-movie-projector-picture-id461998989
.Sadly - so long as the inferior product are left on the market
I'm afraid so.

...but I look forward to a day when Design and QA/AC do shine
and these dark days lay far behine
. when vision and technology combine
in product good as yourn en mine.