Anyone ever do a renovation

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyway since this really is not a political thread and isnt gonna be...

....look at micro kitty on the bread box lol

20210623-155650.jpg

20210623-155648.jpg

He is doing good but he won't grow!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you wanna summon certain people....use political key words lol.

It's in the wrong sub forum. You told BF that you would abide by his rules.

We are not discussing politics.

If you dont like that someone said they are a scary white trash Trumpster in their own thread(not even a political convo)....that you have not even commented in up until you decided to grab that sentence and police the thread.. . Go privately complain about it and dont derail the convo with this stupid drama.

K? Thanks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you dont like that someone said they are a scary white trash Trumpster in their own thread(not even a political convo)....that you have not even commented in up until you decided to grab that sentence and police the thread.. . Go privately complain about it and dont derail the convo with this stupid drama.

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.

I'm not convinced that's your problem though. If the owner has a problem with someone calling themselves a white trailor trash Trumpster... in s thread about their hot mess trailor renovation in actual maga county....then so be it he can fix it.

I dont understand why you gotta drop in here like the local Wahmbulance, completely ignore everything posted here besides that and try to make the thread about "shes talking about politics!" when I'm not.

Who ignores a kittah on a bread box for this?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.

I'm not convinced that's your problem though. If the owner has a problem with someone calling themselves a white trailor trash Trumpster... in s thread about their hot mess trailor renovation....then so be it he can fix it.

I dont understand why you gotta drop in here like the local Wahmbulance, completely ignore everything posted here besides that and try to make the thread about "shes talking about politics!" when I'm not.

It was a decent thread before that. I was interested in what people have done or were trying to do. That post fucked up the thread.

I didn't add to it because I'm not a handy person and frankly have to pay others that have those skills.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.

I'm not convinced that's your problem though. If the owner has a problem with someone calling themselves a white trailor trash Trumpster... in s thread about their hot mess trailor renovation....then so be it he can fix it.

It was a decent thread before that. I was interested in what people have done or were trying to do. That post fucked up the thread.

Maybe it fucked it up for you but you could have moved on and the regulat convo would have continued.

Now it's just about you making a big deal out of the OPs accurate cheeky description of herself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.

Maybe it fucked it up for you but you could have moved on and the regulat convo would have continued.

Now it's just about you making a big deal out of the OPs accurate cheeky description of herself.

You're the one that keeps going. I just call it as I see it.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This site will never kill discussion but there's a whole sub created just for politics, fuckin keep it there... If the urge is too strong to reply you can always @ AT somebody elsewhere... WE DO NOT WANT TO START MOVING SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY... Give us nothing to do and we're all happy...
rgKhJEG.jpg
This is what oak does. Whine about rules to get her "enemies" punished. When it doesn't happen her ire will be redirected at the administration for not being "consistent".

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

K? Thanks.

You aren't accountable.
Who cares, do you ever stop whinging?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This site will never kill discussion but there's a whole sub created just for politics, fuckin keep it there... If the urge is too strong to reply you can always @ AT somebody elsewhere... WE DO NOT WANT TO START MOVING SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY... Give us nothing to do and we're all happy...
rgKhJEG.jpg
This is what oak does. Whine about rules to get her "enemies" punished. When it doesn't happen her ire will be redirected at the administration for not being "consistent".
We just wanna keep things fair, it's easy to forget where you're posting, I started yapping the other day thinking it was politics or meltdown but it was in general and got my drama moved ha... It's never REALLY an issue but we all need to try and keep things mixed up so we don't have the same arguments everywhere, as a group we just need to be aware of topics out of the sweatshop and if decent conversations happen and go off topic that's all good nothing's strict or that and there's nobody with carte blanche to run amok we're all equal here =)

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
rgKhJEG.jpg
We just wanna keep things fair, it's easy to forget where you're posting, I started yapping the other day thinking it was politics or meltdown but it was in general and got my drama moved ha... It's never REALLY an issue but we all need to try and keep things mixed up so we don't have the same arguments everywhere, as a group we just need to be aware of topics out of the sweatshop and if decent conversations happen and go off topic that's all good nothing's strict or that and there's nobody with carte blanche to run amok we're all equal here =)
For sure, the only alternative is hiring a guy like peaches who likes moving shit around. But that ends up being moar annoying usually.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
rgKhJEG.jpg
For sure, the only alternative is hiring a guy like peaches who likes moving shit around. But that ends up being moar annoying usually.
A good mod hardly does anything imo, grimms much better than me, he rarely gets roused...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
rgKhJEG.jpg
A good mod hardly does anything imo, grimms much better than me, he rarely gets roused...
There is nothing as terrifying as a truly just man.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
rgKhJEG.jpg
There is nothing as terrifying as a truly just man.
I'm only really a Jannie that does the donkey work, BF's the real mod and admin...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just described myself, it was absolutely not some open political discussion and it's a huge stretch trying to make it one.

Admin started a partisan shit flinging thread in the image subforum.....no one cared about that.

But we are gonna derail my whole thread because I called myself a "scary trailor white trash Trumpster"? That's not a political argument and there is nothing there to discuss about politics.

That's like describing a ball and someone saying it's a sports discussion.

Also this is my thread and if someone isnt participating in the conversation but suddenly police what's being posted and manipulate it into something it isnt.....that's thread jacking.

This is the last thing I'm saying about this retarded drama. We dont need to dumb ourselves down to pretend context and nuance do not exist and if the left leaners cannot turn EVERYTHREAD on the board into an argument about how stupid they think "trumptards" are than no one can even make a single comment even about their own self. Its petty. They dont understand how to not be spamming assholes so they think its "favortism" if discernment is used

This thread is about my trailor and renovations.... it's not about political drama. So far the only thing throwing this thread off and making it into the same arguments is someone who wasnt even contributing to the topic making a big deal out of nothing and trying to attach meaning that isnt there.

I'd appreciate if this dumb shit was dropped or this discussion taken out of the thread to the politics board for another round of "is this unfair bias". Ffs.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I just described myself, it was absolutely not some open political discussion and it's a huge stretch trying to make it one.

Admin started a partisan shit flinging thread in the image subforum.....no one cared about that.

But we are gonna derail my whole thread because I called myself a "scary trailor white trash Trumpster"? That's not a political argument and there is nothing there to discuss about politics.

Also this is my thread and if someone isnt participating in the conversation but suddenly police what's being posted and manipulate it into something it isnt.....that's thread jacking.

This is the last thing I'm saying about this retarded drama. We dont need to dumb ourselves down to pretend context and nuance do not exist and if the left leaners cannot turn EVERYTHREAD on the board into an argument about how stupid they think "trumptards" are than no one can even make a single comment even about their own self. Its petty. They dont understand how to not be spamming assholes so they think its "favortism" if discernment is used

This thread is about my trailor and renovations.... it's not about political drama. So far the only thing throwing this thread off and making it into the same arguments is someone who wasnt even contributing to the topic making a big deal out of nothing and trying to attach meaning that isnt there.

I'd appreciate if this dumb shit was dropped or this discussion taken out of the thread to the politics board for another round of "is this unfair bias". Ffs.
It's just important to expose the Truth about "lily". Regardless of the thread involved. We must remain ever vigilant!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just important to expose the Truth about "lily". Regardless of the thread involved. We must remain ever vigilant!

While my thread was being derailed over that comment.....because someone sees a political argument in it somehow.....fucking Admin started a political thread in the image board.

SMDH. So fucking stupid. I didnt jump on him and start bitching when I realized it wasnt the politics board. I just let it go. And I'm not bitching now.....its just endless hypocrisy I'm pointing out.

BACK on topic please!

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

While my thread was being derailed over that comment.....because someone sees a political argument in it somehow.....fucking Admin started a political thread in the image board.

SMDH. So fucking stupid. I didnt jump on him and start bitching when I realized it wasnt the politics board. I just let it go. And I'm not bitching now.....its just endless hypocrisy I'm pointing out.

BACK on topic please!
Just use the report option or mention me with any fuckery you spot, it's easy to forget where your posting at times I do it a lot lol... I'm trying to keep things clean and fair to all...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BACK on topic please!
Just use the report option or mention me with any fuckery you spot, it's easy to forget where your posting at times I do it a lot lol... I'm trying to keep things clean and fair to all...

You guys know I NEVER complain. Never have. Even when a butthurt wacko was on here talking about calling my job lol.

I'm not starting now. It was the point. People need to get over themselves. It's a forum ffs. It isnt serious shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

BACK on topic please!

You guys know I NEVER complain. Never have. Even when a butthurt wacko was on here talking about calling my job lol.

I'm not starting now. It was the point. People need to get over themselves. It's a forum ffs. It isnt serious shit.
The thing is, when we start moving someones posts they kinda expect the same in return then it ends up with everyone complaining all the time even when it's justified it just snowballs, BF told me from the start to let things slide as much as possible, he prides himself in minimal moderation, free speech is important here which makes the board one of a few left... We just need it to be fair for all regardless of views and opinions... You know how it is.. =)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where you did most of the work yourself?

I'm SO overwhelmed I could cry. Sometimes I look around and I just want to burn this place. Like I have days where I hate it. Then I feel like a complete loser who is way over my head.

Today I feel like cutting my losses(the money I already put in)....taking what I have and just having a modular house built. I have browsed modular home floor plans....but then I feel like a weenis for wanting to give up on this. So I keep going. The whole point of doing this is to avoid debt/mortgage. I LOVE that. It just seems like this will NEVER be done. Like there is no way to even see the finish.

Normally I have a pretty positive attitude about everything and if others can do this so can I. However lately I'm just perpetually discouraged. And I cannot believe plywood for subflooring is 58 dollars a sheet. I really do not want to have to "cheap out" on anything but I'm probably gonna have to.

I have a really bad, ungrateful, woe is me attitude today where I just hate this fucking place.

My mother has been significantly challenging the past 4 days and I really just need a break but I cant get one. :(

That same plywood here is $80 a sheet

What....the....fuck.

Its insanity. Smh.

I used to pay $11.80 for that very same sheet

Same with Romex. I could buy 250 feet for $37. Now at Home Depot $120.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I've been renovating this site (BadTardFagtory) for going on a year now.
.The going is slow since there is so much dead wood, mold, and other rot and decrepitude.

It may not be fast, but it's slow - progress is being made.