AoC coldly rejects the hand of friendship

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Ted tried sliding into her DMs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

AOC is a loose cannon.

A pretty face Suitable for photo ops or promoting the brand, but not for running a country or getting things done.

I bet the Democratic leadership doesn't want her anywhere near the levers of power in their party.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
She is a real millennial go getter that started the #pluralgang movement and streams on Twitch with Canadian turban man

She is a real hot tamale and I love how she triggers the left and the right. I hope she becomes first woman president, as this gentleman in the twitch stream from 2019 says "I would rig votes for you"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love that she has been running with that completely made up lie of "my life was in danger!"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

AOC is a loose cannon.

A pretty face Suitable for photo ops or promoting the brand, but not for running a country or getting things done.

I bet the Democratic leadership doesn't want her anywhere near the levers of power in their party.

Nancy Pelosi has been working to silence AOC since Day 1. Of course the Democrats hate her.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

Nancy Pelosi has been working to silence AOC since Day 1. Of course the Democrats hate her.
Nancy Pelosi should sit on your face...you need a breath of fresh air cunt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

No one deserves that, Breaky.

Well okay some do.....but not Lotus.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

Why not? She’s been up my arse from day 1. She’s a fucking bitch from another forum that’s just not well-liked because of her shit attitude from the outset. She a nasty little narrow-minded cunt, plain and simple.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

Why not? She’s been up my arse from day 1. She’s a fucking bitch from another forum that’s just not well-liked because of her shit attitude from the outset. She a nasty little narrow-minded cunt, plain and simple.

Yeah I know you guys hate eachother......but Pelosi's vag? You know that thing has teeth and likely smells like satans colon.

Just seems a bit harsh yanno?

I feel like dipping your face in a nice vat of hot fry grease would be less painful and traumatizing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

Yeah I know you guys hate eachother......but Pelosi's vag? You know that thing has teeth and likely smells like satans colon.

I feel like dipping your face in a nice vat of hot fry grease would be less painful and traumatizing.
Yeah...I get what you mean. Okay how’s this then: she needs to taint Joe Biden’s anal flaps with her venomous tongue. His anal grapes need cauterising quick-smart! ??
:rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

Yeah...I get what you mean. Okay how’s this then: she needs to taint Joe Biden’s anal flaps with her venomous tongue. His anal grapes need cauterising quick-smart! ??

Before or after the nurse toilets him?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

After...I’m not that cruel to be fair!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.
Cool. You must understand, she’s like a stuck record and her reputation precedes herself. She knew a couple of members here that associate with her at other forums, and thought that she could just waltz in, slander everyone with political drivel and then settle her feisty arse down with no backlash. This is Bastard Factory, and playtime is over. I’m going to shit all over her head with shit and piss all over her face with piss to wash off the shit. Not me directly just figuratively with gifs and all that...for comic relief. Innit?
:Blush:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.
Cool. You must understand, she’s like a stuck record and her reputation precedes herself. She knew a couple of members here that associate with her at other forums, and thought that she could just waltz in, slander everyone with political drivel and then settle her feisty arse down with no backlash. This is Bastard Factory, and playtime is over. I’m going to shit all over her head with shit and piss all over her face with piss to wash off the shit. Not me directly just figuratively with gifs and all that...for comic relief. Innit?

I'm used to her. I dont mind her at all.

Comic relief is always needed!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.

How can you deal with it for any extended period of time though? You must be very patient, it’s a quality that I lack except when I’m fishing.
She reminds me of an annoying blowfly!

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.

...but she says she could have died, Dovey.

According to AOC, she thought she was gonna die during the riot:

Personally, I think she would have been more like to get raped.

She has a great body and a nice rack.

The Hangman's ropes and zip tie handcuffs were for the 'tratiros' within the Republican party, not her.

I'm sure the riotors were armed with condoms as well.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its a damned shame those rioters werent ACTUALLY prepared to hang all those assholes!

They were after the Republican turncoats, not the Democrats.

They felt betrayed by them cuz they voted to certify Biden's election.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ahhh man. You brah's throwing shade on AOC.
Time for some Twitter action:
AOC liked the following:

'Bravo @AOC for calling out @SenTedCruz for his part in the insurrection. He has yet to apologize or even acknowledge this.

We need more leaders like #AOC, who stand up for the American people & democracy.

We don't need more corrupt politicians who put party over country.'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AOC is a loose cannon.

I'll accept that.

...but she says she could have died, Dovey.

According to AOC, she thought she was gonna die during the riot:

Personally, I think she would have been more like to get raped.

She has a great body and a nice rack.

The Hangman's ropes and zip tie handcuffs were for the 'tratiros' within the Republican party, not her.

I'm sure the riotors were armed with condoms as well.

I've actually been in situations where I really COULD have died and am lucky I did not die.

So I'm not moved by her dramatic propaganda fueling bullshit.

Those people were allowed entry into the Capitol....and we need to stop pretending they weren't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AOC liked the following:

'Bravo @AOC for calling out @SenTedCruz for his part in the insurrection. He has yet to apologize or even acknowledge this.

We need more leaders like #AOC, who stand up for the American people & democracy.

It wasnt an insurrection, you understand it's being painted like that so Biden can justify the Patriot Act 2 where it becomes domestic terror to protest in ways the establishment doesnt like?

Good fucking gawd.....use your brain.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
AOC liked the following:

It wasnt an insurrection, you understand it's being painted like that so Biden can justify the Patriot Act 2 where it becomes domestic terror to protest in ways the establishment doesnt like?

You understand you're full of shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AOC liked the following:

You understand you're full of shit?

Oh really? So you are saying Biden didnt use this "insurrection" narrative to start discussing domestic terror laws?

I'm not "full of shit", Benz. YOU are. You have no fucking clue what you are supporting and cheering for. You are a betrayer of American people and an establishment rectum licker.

I'm not one dumb enough to just run with whatever the media says. If you think what happened at the Capitol was an insurrection you are a gullible tool. So get smarter.....or get honest. If you cant figure this out you are too dumb for liberties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And even from a left source.

Everytime you call that anti establishment protest an "insurrection" when it obviously was NOT.....you are willfully duped. You are allowing your dislike of the "other side" you were literally brainwashed to dislike and believe bullshit about allow you to go along with authoritarian stomping of our liberties.

Smdh. Do you know what Malcolm X said about the media? He said if you are not careful, the media will have you hating the oppressed and cheering for the oppressors.

Keep that in mind when you slam the ordinary working Americans who went to protest politicains by calling them terrorist and accusing them of insurrection.

The country has been intentionally and viciously divided and you guys love your hate so much you would rather keep trashing people than looking at the ones who are actually fucking us all. And you support this fuckening. You may as well be a parrot on the shoulder of the system.

Why not get a clue and break past that mental prison called partisanship and try to see what's actually going on? Yanno the corporate media narratives are not hot juicy man loads....stop swallowing them with such enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
actually I take back what I said, one of the riotoers did say he wanted to 'assassinate AOC"

So there was at least one person among the rioters who wanted to kill her.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A man posted something dumb on the internet. News at 11:00.