April is Confederate History Month!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The muslim slave trade in black Africans actually transported and worked to death some where between ten and twenty times as many people as the transatlantic slave trade over its entire history and that isn't even counting Muslim enslavement of whites.

I believe it's still going on in Africa.

Not that it justifies the Confederacy, but Arab Muslims treated and still threat their Black slaves way worse than Southerners did.

The Worst part about them, is they don't even apologize about it & sometimes even use passages from the Koran to justify slavery. While many White Southerners feel guilty about the past, many Muslims don't even feel guilty about the Present.

The Prophet Mohammed was a huge slaveowner, and held many Black slaves in bondage.

That video started out with a lie and I didn't bother watching it after that. "Every 28 hours an unarmed black man is shot down by a white cop for no reason!" Actually there were 11 unarmed black men shot by police (not just white police but all police" in 2019 and I vestigations determined nine of them were justified with just three being unjustified.

It is hard to take a source seriously after such a blatant lie.

Oh. I didn't really look at the rest of the video.

Jus that it remakred how the Prophet Mohammed had Black slaves & therefore implies that even for some of today's Muslims, this justifies the modern Slave Trade in Africa.

Here's something that's more to the point:

Commentator not only points out that not only did the Prophet own slaves, endorsed such a system, but also seemed to view Black Slaves as lesser than Arab ones or those with lighter skins. He would stoop so low as to offer 2 Black slaves for the price of 1 lighter skinned one.

This is likely that while Slavery has been abolished in the West, a large number of Muslim countries still condone it. Because their prophet said it was OK.

To be fair, I condone slavery. Because God does.

My uncle made a joke earlier, he said "back then, we fed them, clothed them, and housed them, and in return they worked for us. Now, we feed them, clothe them, and house them, and dont get anything in return" hahahaha.

They brought that "property" shit on themselves. First person in the 1600s to go to court, and claim a slave as property indefinitely, was a BLACK man! Anthony Johnson.

I think indentured servitude was a good thing, having a slave was something else, but as long as they were treated good, I dont see it as a bad thing. A lot of them didnt know what to do when freed, and barely got by. A lot died of starvation and bad living conditions.

All because of Lincoln.

He cared not for the slaves. He only did what he did half way into the war in hopes of starting a slave revolt against the Confederates, much like what the British tried to do, and they didnt, they still fought with their masters.

Yep, all you have to do is read Lincolns own writings to know what he thought about blacks. In general, most people cant run their own business and therefore have to work for someone. That person SHOULD make the most money, always. Other people cant even run their own financial affairs. Those people should have the option of selling themselves into slavery for a time. God has rules on all this stuff and how it should be implemented.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The muslim slave trade in black Africans actually transported and worked to death some where between ten and twenty times as many people as the transatlantic slave trade over its entire history and that isn't even counting Muslim enslavement of whites.

Not that it justifies the Confederacy, but Arab Muslims treated and still threat their Black slaves way worse than Southerners did.

The Worst part about them, is they don't even apologize about it & sometimes even use passages from the Koran to justify slavery. While many White Southerners feel guilty about the past, many Muslims don't even feel guilty about the Present.

The Prophet Mohammed was a huge slaveowner, and held many Black slaves in bondage.

That video started out with a lie and I didn't bother watching it after that. "Every 28 hours an unarmed black man is shot down by a white cop for no reason!" Actually there were 11 unarmed black men shot by police (not just white police but all police" in 2019 and I vestigations determined nine of them were justified with just three being unjustified.

Jus that it remakred how the Prophet Mohammed had Black slaves & therefore implies that even for some of today's Muslims, this justifies the modern Slave Trade in Africa.

Commentator not only points out that not only did the Prophet own slaves, endorsed such a system, but also seemed to view Black Slaves as lesser than Arab ones or those with lighter skins. He would stoop so low as to offer 2 Black slaves for the price of 1 lighter skinned one.

This is likely that while Slavery has been abolished in the West, a large number of Muslim countries still condone it. Because their prophet said it was OK.

No she doesn’t!

First off, God is and has been male. Thats why HE made man in HIS image. Women came after and are subservient to men or else.

No, no, no...you have it all wrong. Women came before men, just look at the blueprints. Men have evolved from women, it’s basic biology. So if there was such a thing as God, naturally it would be a female. Men aren’t as smart as women.

Bitch, you dont have to like it and who really cares anyway. Your ass is heading straight to hell when you die.

Married to the wrong woman is hell. I’m in heaven now. :ThumbsUp1:

Agreed 100%! My first wife was a filthy piece of shit. I got awarded sole custody during the divorce proceedings. Dead beat whore didnt pay her fukin support. I should have been allowed to burn her to death in public. My current wife is an incredible person! A much better person than me, really.

Hey my first wife took the fucking cake! When I married the cunt I thought that I was the second husband. She forgot to mention that I was really the third...I think she’s up to husband 5 now. Giddy bitch.

Gezz....sounds like my Aunt. She's on #5 and has told us not to let #5 know about the others.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No she doesn’t!

First off, God is and has been male. Thats why HE made man in HIS image. Women came after and are subservient to men or else.

No, no, no...you have it all wrong. Women came before men, just look at the blueprints. Men have evolved from women, it’s basic biology. So if there was such a thing as God, naturally it would be a female. Men aren’t as smart as women.

Bitch, you dont have to like it and who really cares anyway. Your ass is heading straight to hell when you die.

Married to the wrong woman is hell. I’m in heaven now. :ThumbsUp1:

Agreed 100%! My first wife was a filthy piece of shit. I got awarded sole custody during the divorce proceedings. Dead beat whore didnt pay her fukin support. I should have been allowed to burn her to death in public. My current wife is an incredible person! A much better person than me, really.

Hey my first wife took the fucking cake! When I married the cunt I thought that I was the second husband. She forgot to mention that I was really the third...I think she’s up to husband 5 now. Giddy bitch.

Gezz....sounds like my Aunt. She's on #5 and has told us not to let #5 know about the others.

I let my little head do the thinking for my big head. She had these massive labia flaps that used to make me come unstuck. She would part her legs and I would dive in like a rabid dog! What a cunt and a half!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry josephine, some people should be slaves. Otherwise, they'd starve. Maybe if you ever bothered to read the Bible, you'd see the value and virtues of slavery.

Then in that cse do you side with Arab Muslims enslaving Blacks in their own backyard?

Is this the kind of world you want?

Just say Yes or No.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Confederate Memorial Day is still celebrated in number of states of the US South:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Locally, its usually celebrated the last weekend of April here. They playing the political game cause of Covid, so who knows if its happening. I know I will be there!!! With my flag flying high!!!

I'm more interested as as a tourist/bystander not a participant.
Not siding with who was right or wrng.

I disagree with those who are tearing down those monuments because hey...maybe other people wanna look at them.
And 'Cancel Culture' is taking htose thing away for future enerations to examine.
Why are they doing that? I remember I ssaw this old confederate fort at Key West years ago, but maybe Cancel Culture will shut that down too.

They're trying to re-write history rather than accept that it happened.

While I agree that perhaps the previous rendition/version of this history was a bit pollyannish and biased to pro Confederate types, it still doesn't give Cancel Culture types the right to remove it.

They're just playing revisionsist history by trying to re-wrie it, which in itself is a dangerous concept.

Sure, you'd be welcome to be a bystander. But around there, you better side with the South hahahaha. History runs deep here, big time.

They use to have reenactments in the streets lol. I've been asked if I'd be interested, and as soon as covid over, Im gonna do it.

Its funny, the town would have a parade, and the town made them pick up their horse poop as they marched. They had the shit shoveler wear a Yankee uniform, and had a woman with a pistol to his back, making him do it hahahahaha.
Rock n Roll! Take ya fiddle too! :ThumbsUp1:

Oh I will!!!! I been learning Dixie!!!!

After that I want to learn Southern Soldier. I know the lyrics, but not the fiddle part, cause only that one band plays it like that. That song originally did not have music to it, just the lyrics.

I was playing all my songs at a family dinner earlier. It was great seeing kids dancing and feet tapping along while I played lol.

Hold on a moment, I'll do ya up what I know of Dixie so far. I only can do the first half.......
Right on, right on!

Cut me a lil slack, I just started learning it not long ago. I only know the first half so I sang the other half lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Have you tried it on harmonica. That would be easy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Arabs are at fault. Bad eggs them ragheads!

Lokmar supports Islam.
Why are you such a stupid cunt, josephine?

Well, you said you support Slavery for Black people, so you oughta go to a country which allows it.

And that' happens to in Africa where Islam is the official or dominant religion.

Since slavery officially was abolished in the USA that's the only place for you to go.

So you should join the Muzzies since they're the closest to your social beliefs in practice.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, you said you support Slavery for Black people,
No I didnt, fukin liar.

But you did state this:

...and since Slavery is still widely practised in the Middle East and Africa where Islam is domiant, I figure that's where you oughta go where those kinda people share your beliefs, Lokmeer.

...did I mess something?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, you said you support Slavery for Black people,
No I didnt, fukin liar.

But you did state this:

...and since Slavery is still widely practised in the Middle East and Africa where Islam is domiant, I figure that's where you oughta go where those kinda people share your beliefs, Lokmeer.

...did I mess something?

Yea, dumb ass. Read a bible.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yousef the Liar. lololololol

Sonny, you're an Old Man.
I remember from your days at the Blue Cashew you're at least 70 years old
And you are from or live in Alberta..

So take your meds & geritol.

BTW...I'm very sorry for the loss of your child when you were a Young Dad.

Truly I am.

Don't worry, I saw your photos.
I know who you are, Sonny.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Truly I am.

You don't know shit Yousef and I don't even know what a blue cashew is ffs..... lololol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truly I am.

You don't know shit Yousef and I don't even know what a blue cashew is ffs..... lololol

Well I could post those pictures of ou, Sonny.

There's one of you and your wife I believe.

You were in our 20s.

At the time, you actually had fairly long blond hair.

Did you want me to post it here for others to see?

Let me know, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truly I am.

You were in our 20s.

Let me know, eh?
Lemme know when you wanna live stream you throwing yourself off a hotel so I can get a pic of that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truly I am.

You were in our 20s.

Let me know, eh?
Lemme know when you wanna live stream you throwing yourself off a hotel so I can get a pic of that.

How's it goin' Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truly I am.

You were in our 20s.

Let me know, eh?

How's it goin' Lokmeer?
Great bitch. You still storing up gold for me? You best be.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lololololol .. I think I got under Yousef the Liars skin... lolololol
lololololol .. I think I got under Yousef the Liars skin... lolololol

So I'll post those photos of you, Sonny.

Why, I think I've even go the one with flashing your dick with your pants down squatting beside a gun.

I guess you were trying to impressi Fashionista, cc and Renee over at the Blue Cashew, eh?

Asian women love that sorta thing.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lolololololol... Not only is Yousef a Liar but he's also an idiot... lolololol

I got a lotta photos with yer face in 'em Sonny.

Even tells people where ya live.

Do you want me to post them for the folks to see?

Yer inta hunting, right?

There's a bunch of photos of youstanding beside some dead moose.

Lemme know.

I'll post them for you if you want.

At least I know who you are, where you live, eh?

Maybe others should too.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
lolololololol... Not only is Yousef a Liar but he's also an idiot... lolololol

I got a lotta photos with yer face in 'em Sonny.

Even tells people where ya live.

Do you want me to post them for the folks to see?

Yer inta hunting, right?

There's a bunch of photos of youstanding beside some dead moose.

Lemme know.

I'll post them for you if you want.

At least I know who you are, where you live, eh?

Maybe others should too.

Listen up cunt if you have a picture of me with my pants down taking a piss besides a gun then post that fucker up.

Now...