Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope and definitely nope.

Jump in sharks infested waters to save your dog, or let him die and get £1000 for his bones ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mmm .. i would not know .. i'd try to dive for it .. depending my own survival percentage if the puppy's dead certainly not money .. saying good bye (process) and take a bone or it's skull with me.

if having to kill vermint, rat or mice?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I always fall asleep with the TV on...and I like to run fans all night for white noise

Do you prefer the heat or the cold?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
air

do u need quiet 2 sleep or leave the tv or radio on?

sometimes white noise like the blowing of an engine or dryer like on youtube .. can't always stand being alone or sitting alone and silence can make me ... :Pissed2: too much to think abt and i have a lot to process for myself from the past years and that can aggravate me, van be fun alone for a moment... also why i'm often here. :Perfecto::Awesome2:

cola or fanta?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a week in california and another in maine

how many times have u flown?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
cool ... only two ... belgium to uk and to usa <-> usa - uk - belgium .. love to fly also for other people from other countries. :Perfecto:

world trip or every year another country?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
cool .. the old cozy and dark pubs / cafe's are cool ..

yup but preferably alone ... and unknown terrains only with friends (but responsible and calculated if risky; weather, temps day and night, chances of getting lost, phone signal, extra fuel, xtra food and water, emergency kit, staying in touch with someone in a city every now and then). some hitch hikers get lost and die .. always reminds me abt. a couple in the usa .. lovey doveys going for a winter drive to snuggle up .. got stuck and no signal or so .. they where found, frozen as a lollipop in each others arms i thought in a jeep .. no more fuel and heat nor food.. exhaustion too.

deep sea diving or scuba?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I did a dive off St. Maartens and found a 12 cylinder diesel engine in 40' of water, covered with coral and detritus. What was left of the boat was an amazing fish habitat. I told my da about it, and with no prompting he identified the same location. He'd been there 20 years earlier.

Ever swim with whales?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
no but would love to .. dolphins, wale or a shark from a shark cage.. or a seal, sea lion is cool too ..

Shark-Cage-Diving-Cage-e1539249981760.jpg

in what way would you want to be buried?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Whatever's left of my despicable corpse will be donated to Eastern Vitginia Medical School.

Oh, would you be the berserker or the vanquished?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
coins. they also have metal value plus they have traveled through history irl. and can still feed a parking meter if u really need it lol

whats the best brand of ice cream?