Been Fishing the Big Res - Just Got Back

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
....anyone call someone a faygit or some other unexpectedly creative and witty offense?

15 smallies, btw.

What do you do with them?

And you probably know almost exactly what everyone here posted. LOL
Doesn't take much imagination.

Now, smallies - they are much harder to figure out.

Ah, come on. Just say what you do with the smallies. Freeze them. Eat them all at once. Give them away. BBQ them. Make fish soup. Etc. And how small are they?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
....anyone call someone a faygit or some other unexpectedly creative and witty offense?

15 smallies, btw.

Ah, come on. Just say what you do with the smallies. Freeze them. Eat them all at once. Give them away. BBQ them. Make fish soup. Etc. And how small are they?
I catch and release. They are a sport fish, not an eatin fish.
Sounds cruel and pointless doesn't it?..but it's the art and science, and being outdoors in the woods and by/in waters that I love.

Smallies are much harder to trick than a BadTard troll too, so there is real challenge involved, where if I hang here all day it's like shooting monkeys in a barrel, ya know?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

15 smallies, btw.

Sounds cruel and pointless doesn't it?..but it's the art and science, and being outdoors in the woods and by/in waters that I love.

Smallies are much harder to trick than a BadTard troll too, so there is real challenge involved, where if I hang here all day it's like shooting monkeys in a barrel, ya know?

Oh. Okay. Hmmmmm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

15 smallies, btw.

H.....arent they pretty well fucked once they bite that hook?

Dont they just go off and die from the injuries anyway? Genuine question. I never really got the whole "catch and release" thing with fishing....it just seems like that fish is gonna die anyway from the hook so why not just keep it and eat it? Or use its guts for bait?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

15 smallies, btw.

They can be quote large. They are small mouth bass as opposed to Florida strain large mouth bass which we have here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So how do you leech the mercury out of your little fishies before you fry them up?
I think someone picked a heck of a night to stop sniffing glue.
you should pick a night to stop sucking cock and stick to it. faggot
Height may influence anger in men. ... This is called "male discrepancy stress" or as Oxford University claims "Short Man Syndrome." The university says a short person's height can increase feelings of vulnerability and raise feelings of paranoia

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

15 smallies, btw.

Oh. Okay. Hmmmmm.
...and I'll tell you another thing
Smallies are masters of getting off the hook.
. Take today for example, I hooked up 17 but only landed 14.
See how much more challenging that is than hooking BadTards
. Hook a BadTard - Land a BadTard.
They never shake the hook.
..every one, gut hooked - mortally wounded
while catch and release Bass have only a 1% mortality rate.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
get off the ankles cock licker
372d74a5ee18a674715c70621e75ab8c99c7c8d3aef32d5be227dc24ba18bce2_1.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

15 smallies, btw.

H.....arent they pretty well fucked once they bite that hook?

Dont they just go off and die from the injuries anyway? Genuine question. I never really got the whole "catch and release" thing with fishing....it just seems like that fish is gonna die anyway from the hook so why not just keep it and eat it? Or use its guts for bait?

You gotta trim the barbs so the hooks do not do a lot of damage.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does that come in a 6' tall package, dumb ass?
Whoa, that's rather uncivil friend.
I'm not your friend, pal.

Id be surprised if you had even one, other than the lovelies in your herd
Had one what? Did you wake up drunk again, idiot?

Never. I wake up each day thanking Buda , I’m not your sorry, pathetic, ignorant goat fucker Self.