Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
You are talking to a bitter back stabber who turns of people and uses family and PI.

So don't be shocked she desperately attacks me and tries to sell it hard. Don't mind her.

BTW many people have been around me and known me for over a decade and they don't like Murd either for the reasons I gave.
Your Judgement of character lacks agency. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your Judgement of character lacks agency. Js.

I'm sure yours is so much more grounded considering I'm coming from years of off board experience with this person and have witnessed her behavior towards others as well as being on the receiving end.

But you see her disliking people you dislike and agreeing with you politically. So clearly you have credibility here that people who actually know her dumb ass off the forum do not have.

Preach it! No black and white thinking with YOU at all!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I remember admin being a bitter little snowflake at murdy when she allowed me to rape him and the other libtards at Murdys Moo Pen

That shit was funny as fuck
hey hey hey, It's Stubby the Pygmy Rapper!

good-morning.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember admin being a bitter little snowflake at murdy when she allowed me to rape him and the other libtards at Murdys Moo Pen

That shit was funny as fuck
Was he at mmp?

I don't remember the guy.

I remember banning seamajor for virtue signalling in one of my comp threads but not that guy.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hurted Bigly Bozos feels at the old Mosh Pit, he has stalked me teary eyed ever since constantly pleading for cock.
What nick did you use? We didn't have an admin nick there as far as I can remember.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What nick did you use? We didn't have an admin nick there as far as I can remember.
Stubby was so butthurt over his public humiliation, that he'd banned me every couple of days, so I ran through several nic's none of which I remember....You'll note that every forum where the chubby little monkey has had a panel, the forum dies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Was he at mmp?

I don't remember the guy.

I remember banning seamajor for virtue signalling in one of my comp threads but not that guy.
lol I remember Murd getting all mad cause I banned Sea lol.
[/QUOTE
So angry that she even lashed out on Dove and Flea and they did absolutely nothing to her

sad that her personal insecurities made her turn on everyone like that

Naturally, I would let you duck my penis. Ignorant slag

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor admong. He paid money to have me banned cause I was tormenting him

Lmao. What a pussy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wonder what happened to his job with the 50 billion dollar Co? Stumpy?