Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is the drunk cow so upset just because I didn't want to fuck her?

Don't men get the chance to say no is no just like women do?

serious question
Isn't there a Pudding Pop with your name on it somewhere?

shocked-face-fat-albert-jcs2g6m7sse5qxk5.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, I apologized to him and was willing to get to know him as a person had he have accepted it. He ignored me. I know all too well that many members that act in a way that makes others dislike them are in fact, decent people in real life. If a member doesn't let you in, how is someone supposed to get to know that person?

Well.....he is weird about new people. To be fair I'm kinda the same.

After the shit Murd pulled. The shit Oak pulled. Why bother getting friendly when there are so many people who are that toxic and petty?

You don't have to like Biggie. I'm just saying I know him beyond a message board so I'm not much bothered by stuff he posts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"No, Admin. I pointed out how when I attempted to apologize to you and get on friendlier grounds you ignored it and continued to be an asshole."

That is exactly what Biggie is doing to me.
The Pygmy chaser has made one or two half hearted attempts to be more friendly to me, while simultaneously encouraging the Pygmy's repetitive grade school taunts...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is the drunk cow so upset just because I didn't want to fuck her?

Don't men get the chance to say no is no just like women do?

serious question

And how she has to run the the forum to post about in detail like she did also with me.

You don't see me sharing graphic details about my sexual encounters on the board.

Funny how people who have fucked me are the ones who are always trying to slut shame me and trying to degrade me. It's never gonna work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Pygmy chaser has made one or two half hearted attempts to be more friendly to me, while simultaneously encouraging the Pygmy's repetitive grade school taunts...

Nope. I sent a thought out and genuine PM and you ignored it and proceeded to call me things like "ignorant slut". I have no problem showing the PM I wrote.

You did the SAME thing.

You don't want to view people who disagree with your politcs and world view as human beings. Simple as that. You enjoy the hateful stereotypes. Probably you feel good seeing yourself as some enlightened hero fighting a big evil dragon and you don't that fantasy interrupted.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And how she has to run the the forum to post about in detail like she did also with me.

You don't see me sharing graphic details about my sexual encounters on the board.

Funny how people who have fucked me are the ones who are always trying to slut shame me and trying to degrade me. It's never gonna work.
It wasn't all that long ago when the fat drunk cow was texting us ALL of Poofer's private info she actually dug up (illegally) via unauthorized Lexus Nexus searches at the attorney's office she worked for when she was pretending to be a paralegal

I still have the texts divulging all of that information -- which of course, I'm going to post eventually, among other things :Popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nope. I sent a thought out and genuine PM and you ignored it and proceeded to call me things like "ignorant slut". I have no problem showing the PM I wrote.

You did the SAME thing.

You don't want to view people who disagree with your politcs and world view as human beings. Simple as that. You enjoy the hateful stereotypes. Probably you feel good seeing yourself as some enlightened hero fighting a big evil dragon and you don't that fantasy interrupted.
admin mulvaney can suck the skin off a cock tho

in an instant

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admin mulvaney can suck the skin off a cock tho

in an instant

That actually hurt my feels a bit. I got over it though.

He dislikes someone he made up in his head and plastered to my screen name and I make it easy for them because I have thought out stances and beliefs they don't understand but hate.

It is what it is. I was never nasty to Blurt either and he lacks so much self awareness HE called ME self righteous.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm about to send you a novel lol.

Just remember.....you asked lol
I know lol.

I'll read it in the morning mate.The old women is giving me shit cause she wants to watch a film at 9.So I'm off in a sec.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That actually hurt my feels a bit. I got over it though.

He dislikes someone he made up in his head and plastered to my screen name and I make it easy for them because I have thought out stances and beliefs they don't understand but hate.

It is what it is. I was never nasty to Blurt either and he lacks so much self awareness HE called ME self righteous.
If you haven't noticed by now the simple truth is this: The cretinous rock spiders like Show Whale and the 7 dickwads love to project.

end of story

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you haven't noticed by now the simple truth is this: The cretinous rock spiders like Show Whale and the 7 dickwads love to project.

end of story
You're still a misshapen fat fuck with delusions...and if you're going to stuff your pockets with Tater Tots at least put them in a ziplock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They just accuse people of shit and run with it.

They never back anything. It's just hatred of people who are different. That's all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin wants to spam "trumptard" shit at people and actually thinks he has a right to be offended when people spam at him.

Go figure. You want that mindless interaction Admin. That's all you engage.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I knew it was a forum, but the name is very unusual.

She inherited the name when she took over the forum from its previous owner. The name's origins were explained there around the time of the transfer but damned if I can remember the details.

Getting old sucks. LoL