Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well, chaos is maybe too strong a word. I just don't understand why another member is fine with many other members disliking them. Being a prick will get you nowhere.
On these types of forums, it gets you everywhere.

Nobody liked EB, nobody liked me.

Biggies still in my shadow trying to be the next Poofer when he should really focus on being the first Biggie.

The "I have luxury items" shit I was doing that at BH. Go on the way back machine and if you study my old shit as much as biggie, you will surely know the trajectory arc that moron is going next.

Haw Haw

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't difficult at all.

Evil Blood himself said the guy was a phony. Cun't did too. That's more then enough for me considering those two are pretty much community pillars along with myself.

When three of the biggest names in this game say you ain't shit, that means more then some idiot with sawdust in her head saying different.

These two idiots have gone on long enough propping themselves up and trying to reimage the past into something they were a part of or that they were experts on sites like BH or FC when that wasn't the case. Ever.

If we're pushing this place into a better content direction, the best case scenario is getting rid of the loose ends who never made great content to begin with.
The problem is that getting rid of some of the members that don't make great content happen to be the ones who post a lot and stir up activity. If you want Biggie gone, close the 'Sweatshop' board. Sadly, the other members who like it would not be very pleased and activity would drop dramatically and possibly cause some members to leave. Drama is the lifeblood of any forum. Members like watching other members get into arguments. It gives them a good reason to post the classic Goddamn eating popcorn gif.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean? Dove is Biggies attorney. Not once has he come out of hiding to defend himself.

I’m positive he is taking a break so as to not appear triggered. She is going to forever meat-shield because she is ignorant and stupid enough to believe the shit she peddles to the masses… and she still is holding out ***hope***

He is a spamtard of epic proportion. If you consider how many hours and decades he has invested creating duals and baiting the playing field, he is suffering an epic loss. This is a hobby, not the main event of life.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m positive he is taking a break so as to not appear triggered. She is going to forever meat-shield because she is ignorant and stupid enough to believe the shit she peddles to the masses… and she still is holding out ***hope***

He is a spamtard of epic proportion. If you consider how many hours and decades he has invested creating duals and baiting the playing field, he is suffering an epic loss. This is a hobby, not the main event of life.
200w.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The problem is that getting rid of some of the members that don't make great content happen to be the ones who post a lot and stir up activity. If you want Biggie gone, close the 'Sweatshop' board. Sadly, the other members who like it would not be very pleased and activity would drop dramatically and possibly cause some members to leave. Drama is the lifeblood of any forum. Members like watching other members get into arguments. It gives them a good reason to post the classic Goddamn eating popcorn gif.

TheHound_EatPopcorn-01.png

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I agree with you in part. I don't find Dove stupid or ignorant. She's just sticking up for her friend.

Master

Site Supporter
Post count doesn't equal stirring activity.

If I post a cat gif and continue to post cat gifs (hiya twap!!) I ain't doing shit for good content.

If I say "admin sucks cock" 20k posts I'm nothing but a useless spammer. That's bot activity in my book.

But, if a made a great story flame about admin trapped in a gay bar and he had only his gag reflex to bail him out, trust me, that would cause more drama, content, and engagement then anything a spamming fucktard could ever accomplish.

Getting better should be the goal. Moving forward should be the goal.

Go look at Fleas dead forum. That's a what not to do.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Post count doesn't equal stirring activity.

If I post a cat gif and continue to post cat gifs (hiya twap!!) I ain't doing shit for good content.

If I say "admin sucks cock" 20k posts I'm nothing but a useless spammer. That's bot activity in my book.

But, if a made a great story flame about admin trapped in a gay bar and he had only his gag reflex to bail him out, trust me, that would cause more drama, content, and engagement then anything a spamming fucktard could ever accomplish.

Getting better should be the goal. Moving forward should be the goal.

Go look at Fleas dead forum. That's a what not to do.
I don't know where her forum is. Link please.

Master

Site Supporter
Well, I agree with you in part. I don't find Dove stupid or ignorant. She's just sticking up for her friend.
Wtf are you reading?

Dovid has to be one of the stupidest morons ever.

Mentally challenged ppl have an excuse for being stupid. Dovid doesn't.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I love posting shit there. She goes off her ass.
I haven't in quite a while, even though i have an account there I haven't logged into in ages, just guest posted....so Flea has to check my ip addy than bray at me in her inimitable braying style.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Well… I have been around her long enough to know the toxic hypervigilant post humping e~jockey is half pure bullshit and half pure manipulation.

Friends don’t enable friends to be spamtards :Crazy:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Wtf are you reading?

Dovid has to be one of the stupidest morons ever.

Mentally challenged ppl have an excuse for being stupid. Dovid doesn't.
Well, from the words I've had with her, especially when it's about religion, she's an educated lady.

Master

Site Supporter
I haven't in quite a while, even though i have an account there I haven't logged into in ages, just guest posted....so Flea has to check my ip addy than bray at me in her inimitable braying style.
That's such a narcissistic thing to do.

"Well....my forum is dead so I'll open up guest posting, but I'm going to moderate guest posting"

Then why open up guest posting?

Dumbasses

Master

Site Supporter
Well, from the words I've had with her, especially when it's about religion, she's an educated lady.
Lol wat?:LOL3:

The only thing she's educated in is shooting up heroin on a budget. I give her that much.

Everything else is a fucking Google link read word for word.

If there was a stupid tree that moron built a swing on a branch of it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see the fat cow is still mad cause I didn’t want her

And word on the street is neither does her current BF

Lmao

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol wat?:LOL3:

The only thing she's educated in is shooting up heroin on a budget. I give her that much.

Everything else is a fucking Google link read word for word.

If there was a stupid tree that moron built a swing on a branch of it.
I just don't get that from her. Sounds like you two have known each other for a while. I've been here around 3-4 months now and she has never given me any reason to think that she is an unintelligent person. She's been cordial with me as well. As far as using Google to copy and paste words that aren't her own, I've never noticed myself.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don't get that from her. Sounds like you two have known each other for a while. I've been here around 3-4 months now and she has never given me any reason to think that she is an unintelligent person. She's been cordial with me as well. As far as using Google to copy and paste words that aren't her own, I've never noticed myself.
Of course not. She realized that we get along and made it a point to WOW you with her viper cunt prowess.

She is a predator posing as a house pet. Don’t share any personal information you wouldn’t put on the 6 o’clock news and you might not have any issues.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Another thing, EVERYONE on planet earth is full of shit in one way or another. They just don't want others to know.