xXx
Site Supporter
Do I look mean in my avi ?

like OMG it's X

running-from-godzilla.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I appreciate Biggie for taking all the "short guy" heat that might otherwise be aimed at the people who actually deserve it.

*ahem*

Gary, this thread sucked and was full of pre-generated photo chop suey...very lazy content.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Can't you do your own original art, such as comics... I've seen these overused website photochoppy things before, and they only produce cookie cutter template junk.

BTW...did you ever post using the nic, The Flame man on WebTV...you have a similar posting styles.

Shut up you fucking belly crawling simp. Before you start calling anyone out about their "art," perhaps you should show us how it's all done Pablo Picasso.

Until then, keep your anus squeezed shut, you fucking serial complainer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up you fucking belly crawling simp. Before you start calling anyone out about their "art," perhaps you should show us how it's all done Pablo Picasso.

Until then, keep your anus squeezed shut, you fucking serial complainer.

You know he went to Oxford and is mega rich, which means he probably has a Picasso professionally mounted on a wall in his corporate office.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know he went to Oxford and is mega rich, which means he probably has a Picasso professionally mounted on a wall in his corporate office.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You think Oxford savants understand how to identify slang, saracsm, figures speech?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I appreciate Biggie for taking all the "short guy" heat that might otherwise be aimed at the people who actually deserve it.

*ahem*
Really G? I'd have to disagree on that one. Biggie dishes out far more than he gets. When it gets to be too much he simply puts the member on 'Ignore'. That's not something to appreciate. It's cowardice.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Really G? I'd have to disagree on that one. Biggie dishes out far more than he gets. When it gets to be too much he simply puts the member on 'Ignore'. That's not something to appreciate. It's cowardice.
But of course he never puts anyone on ignore…

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course he never puts anyone on ignore…
No never. lol

I tried to mend fences with the guy but he's holding a grudge like a child. I was wrong to troll him the way I did when I first got here and I apologized for that which isn't easy, and he couldn't even man up and bury the hatchet because he prefers chaos.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No never. lol

I tried to mend fences with the guy but he's holding a grudge like a child. I was wrong to troll him the way I did when I first got here and I apologized for that which isn't easy, and he couldn't even man up and bury the hatchet because he prefers chaos.
He’s been obsessively calling me a cocksucker for 3 years…he’s a dull witted manchild

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s been obsessively calling me a cocksucker for 3 years…he’s a dull witted manchild
I'm certainly not saying that I hate him, because I don't, but if a member goes around handing out insults to look witty and earn laughter reactions, he should be man enough to accept the same from the others he talking shit about. If I insult someone or troll them I don't put them on ignore because I'm too much of a pussy to own up to my shit. He doesn't even have the stones to talk to me man to man ffs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No never. lol

Yeah funny I did the same thing to Admin. I tried to apologize and such and try to get to some neutral ground.

But he completely ignored it and just kept being a dick so he may be liking your post on this and agreeing Big is a dick for that but he does the same thing. He just thinks it's okay foe him because he js better than everyone.

He plays stupid when you call him out, too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because you obsessively blather the sane stuff to us about Trump and Trump and supporters. You aren't able to have any sort of conversation because all you do is shit post the same idiotic crap that gets said in whatever leftist echo chambers you hear them in.

So Big just started repeating you suck cock over and over as a snarky response and pretty much everyone gets it but you and your cohorts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah funny I did the same thing to Admin. I tried to apologize and such and try to get to some neutral ground.

But he completely ignored it and just kept being a dick so he may be liking your post on this and agreeing Big is a dick for that but he does the same thing. He just thinks it's okay foe him because he js better than everyone.
I believe I addressed this yesterday, you have always supported Pygmy Zulu's fag laming with laugh reacts.....save your fake excuses for the Pygmy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Because you obsessively blather the sane stuff to us about Trump and Trump and supporters. You aren't able to have any sort of conversation because all you do is shit post the same idiotic crap that gets said in whatever leftist echo chambers you hear them in.

So Big just started repeating you suck cock over and over as a snarky response and pretty much everyone gets it but you and your cohorts.
See there you go again, the Resident Pygmy apologist.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I was only referring specifically and very narrowly to the effect of Biggs soaking up all the vertically-challenged hate coming from certain people. It was and still remains valid.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is this thread a trick question or something?

BiggieLardAss is just as bad as TwaP at killing forums. The only ppl who appreciate shit like those two are forum owners who are looking for an assisted suicide to their message boards.

Go ask Flea how she's feeling now that that idiot has killed off two forums that she paid for with her own money. Or is it three?

Future reference for those of you with delusions of opening up a forum to compete with this place;

If it doesn't work the first or second time, chances are the third time isn't going to work, either.

And

B. If you give BiggieAfilliatedWithBabyAbusers a panel you are pretty much putting your index finger on the flusher, but subliminally pushing down on it before the damn thing is online.

Embarrassing

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

BiggieLardAss is just as bad as TwaP at killing forums. The only ppl who appreciate shit like those two are forum owners who are looking for an assisted suicide to their message boards.

Go ask Flea how she's feeling now that that idiot has killed off two forums that she paid for with her own money. Or is it three?

Future reference for those of you with delusions of opening up a forum to compete with this place;

If it doesn't work the first or second time, chances are the third time isn't going to work, either.

And

B. If you give BiggieAfilliatedWithBabyAbusers a panel you are pretty much putting your index finger on the flusher, but subliminally pushing down on it before the damn thing is online.

Embarrassing
Everything Tubby Zulu touches dies.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Everything Tubby Zulu touches dies.
This place has 62 ppl on it a few minutes ago

Biggie404 never ran a site that had more then 20 ppl on it, and I'm being generous with 20.

SG is more popular now with the Indian family bots running it then when that failure reopened it.

If it wasn't true, it wouldn't be so embarrassing

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

And

Embarrassing
Biggie wouldn't dare try his bullshit on an onion forum. He'd be fucking clobbered in many ways.