Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Show the love!

uWwPEX1.png

y0WrDrQ.png

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
A loving and heartfelt tribute to a totally heterosexual man, who happens to like a good stuffing. (If ya know what I mean)

I understand he is quite fond of listening to Mistress Peggy Lee.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show the love!

uWwPEX1.png

y0WrDrQ.png

Can't you do your own original art, such as comics... I've seen these overused website photochoppy things before, and they only produce cookie cutter template junk.

BTW...did you ever post using the nic, The Flame man on WebTV...you have a similar posting styles.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't you do your own original art, such as comics... I've seen these overused website photochoppy things before, and they only produce cookie cutter template junk.

BTW...did you ever post using the nic, The Flame man on WebTV...you have a similar posting styles.
It's much easier this way.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Feel free to lend your prodigious talents to the cause, or stfu.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We should be careful. That blockage right above his heart could blow. Health insurance? Doubt it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We should be careful. That blockage right above his heart could blow. Health insurance? Doubt it.
Of course not, Ronda Santis has instructed to put all the more costly ER patients on a bus out of town with no particular place in mind, just down the road.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
When the going gets tough, Stubby gets a stiffy and runs away in just been pegged shame.

He's now cowering in an undisclosed location. (aka Maw's bathroom)