Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he's not here .. and we're talking about him LOL ... I've always considered that a win

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was only referring specifically and very narrowly to the effect of Biggs soaking up all the vertically-challenged hate coming from certain people. It was and still remains valid.

It is true we go after his diminutive features. We all have flaws. My issue is with the little cowboy is his internet tough guy bit, and his lies. Expensive cars, homes, vacations, 8 person hot tub in FloriDUH?? It’s easy to tell he’s a liar. Solar power, re enforced masonry, Olympic sized swimming pool. Working for a 50 billion dollar company. The dude is posting here all day. My take Garraty

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie gets clobbered on these forums.

The guy is a never was.
No he doesn't. Biggie is an intelligent man. I've seen it time and time again from similar types of members on past forums over the years. He trolls members that he knows he can always outwit to look and feel superior. He puts the members who really know how to push his buttons on ignore. Case closed.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
he's not here .. and we're talking about him LOL ... I've always considered that a win
He's popped in a couple times, but he's too shamed and embarrassed to post or hang around.

Maybe for his sake, he's focusing on diet and exercise.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No he doesn't. Biggie is an intelligent man. I've seen it time and time again from similar types of members on past forums over the years. He trolls members that he knows he can always outwit to look and feel superior. He puts the members who really know how to push his buttons on ignore. Case closed.
But he doesn't really ever put anyone on ignore, that's just a prop for him....

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

BiggieFailure was a fringe retard too afraid of the main forums back in the day who steals material from actual good content creators. He's a nobody.

That fucktards moment in the sun came when everyone with skills left and he could jump on my coat tails at SG. When I left that place Biggies over blown identity of importance died right along with the sites and he's been a useless message board vagabond since.

Let's not reinvent history here. Idk how far you go back on these forums, but nobody is laughing with biggie here, it's more at him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
fat-albert-cry-about.gif

"Let's dance
Put on your red shirt and dance the blues..."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He puts people on iggy who he knows get mad when they are on iggy

That's why he does that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

BiggieFailure was a fringe retard too afraid of the main forums back in the day who steals material from actual good content creators. He's a nobody.

That fucktards moment in the sun came when everyone with skills left and he could jump on my coat tails at SG. When I left that place Biggies over blown identity of importance died right along with the sites and he's been a useless message board vagabond since.

Let's not reinvent history here. Idk how far you go back on these forums, but nobody is laughing with biggie here, it's more at him.

You described yourself, retard.

Master

Site Supporter
You described yourself, retard.
Hmmm

I was never afraid of the main forums and was actually staff at all of them, I don't go around swiping shit off the BH archives, and not one forum associated with me failed. Not one.

Go back to your corner, stupid. If you haven't noticed this place gets more members enjoying the content the less you post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmmm

I was never afraid of the main forums and was actually staff at all of them, I don't go around swiping shit off the BH archives, and not one forum associated with me failed. Not one.

Go back to your corner, stupid. If you haven't noticed this place gets more members enjoying the content the less you post.

Big was always staff at them, idiot. YOU had a mod panel and squealed about how you "built" SG. When in reality it was Big and Flea who got everyone there.

And Big who literally put it togther and ran it to keep it operating.

Why don't YOU go sit in the corner? Aren't you done with your annual caterwhauling about content and bringing long forgotten posters back who never show up?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He puts people on iggy who he knows get mad when they are on iggy

That's why he does that.
Well, you're a good friend going to bat for him, but I disagree. If he had any stones at all he'd face the members who stand up to him instead of hiding behind you Dove. I'm just being honest. He's a witty guy, he would have much more fun zinging the members he has on ignore and embarrassing them in front of everyone else with a scathing remark rather than simply putting them on ignore but he won't do that because he runs the risk of looking like a jackass if another member blasts him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How difficult is it to tell he’s a phony? Maybe he’ll come out and tell us he’s really a women. Gender changes have occurred in the past here.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Big was always staff at them, idiot. YOU had a mod panel and squealed about how you "built" SG. When in reality it was Big and Flea who got everyone there.

Why don't YOU go sit in the corner? Aren't you done with your annual caterwhauling about content and bringing long forgotten posters back who never show up?
1xlW.gif

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean? Dove is Biggies attorney. Not once has he come out of hiding to defend himself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How difficult is it to tell he’s a phony? Maybe he’ll come out and tell us he’s really a women. Gender changes have occurred in the past here.
Why would a guy shell out the cash for a "Luxury Cruise" then spend just as much if not more time logged into this forum, does that make sense to anyone?

Master

Site Supporter

^^ Revisionist history 101 for dummies by a dummy.

Biggie404 was never staff at BH, FC, or F4$, stupid, and there's plenty of ppl still around who will confirm that much. So right there, stupid, you fail.

Second, SG was built by yours truly. Don't get it twisted because getting fucktards who have already been on these types of forums with limited brain cells is easy. Keeping them interested and engaged, which is what I do, isn't.

And let's not gloss over "the less Dovid posts the more members seem to be interested to come to the boards". Interest in this place has spiked since you self muted yourself and don't think staff hasn't seen it. When I say "the less you see of Dovids vapid spewing, the better your forum is" and the stats back me up, dont think it goes unnoticed.

I build forums. I don't kill them

(Snaps fingers)
Your corners that way, stupid.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Even money says that the coward is sitting back and patting himself on the shoulder for the chaos he's caused like he's Skeletor.

Master

Site Supporter
Even money says that the coward is sitting back and patting himself on the shoulder for the chaos he's caused like he's Skeletor.
What chaos?

He got the shit slapped out of him yesterday and is going to "coast is clear" post for the next few days because of it.

What he needs to do with all that extra time, is sit ups

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My money says he's sitting on his Maw's lap crying incoherently, while she tries to feed him the Fruity Pebbles he so loves.

Master

Site Supporter
How difficult is it to tell he’s a phony?
It wasn't difficult at all.

Evil Blood himself said the guy was a phony. Cun't did too. That's more then enough for me considering those two are pretty much community pillars along with myself.

When three of the biggest names in this game say you ain't shit, that means more then some idiot with sawdust in her head saying different.

These two idiots have gone on long enough propping themselves up and trying to reimage the past into something they were a part of or that they were experts on sites like BH or FC when that wasn't the case. Ever.

If we're pushing this place into a better content direction, the best case scenario is getting rid of the loose ends who never made great content to begin with.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
What chaos?

He got the shit slapped out of him yesterday and is going to "coast is clear" post for the next few days because of it.

What he needs to do with all that extra time, is sit ups
Well, chaos is maybe too strong a word. I just don't understand why another member is fine with many other members disliking them. Being a prick will get you nowhere.