Biggie Smiles Appreciation Thread

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course not. She realized that we get along and made it a point to WOW you with her viper cunt prowess.

She is a predator posing as a house pet. Don’t share any personal information you wouldn’t put on the 6 o’clock news and you might not have any issues.
I try not to divulge any private info about myself online, but the fact remains if someone is hellbent on fucking with you online and has the skills at their disposal to make it happen, you're screwed anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See what I mean? Dove is Biggies attorney. Not once has he come out of hiding to defend himself.

He never cares about defending himself. He comes here to shit post at people.

I don't see how it's any different from Admins constant shit posting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
True competitors realize that you’re only playing at your best when you’re playing the best.

The best isn’t looking for an easy win.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I advise you never take an oppositional religious or political or parent position publicly and you’ll do just fine.

I tried *really* hard to just pretend I didn't see this but the conversation is still dragging on so I have to say: I've done two of those three; it would no doubt be a trifecta but I don't have any kids so I tend not to insert myself into those discussions.

Evidently I am still intact haven't been labeled any sort of "enemy" of which I'm aware.

I know you two have your issues but your comment ^above is not a universal condition.

<jumps back out of the thread and speeds away>

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He never cares about defending himself. He comes here to shit post at people.

I don't see how it's any different from Admins constant shit posting.
You're a good friend to him Dove. I can't see why but I respect that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, chaos is maybe too strong a word. I just don't understand why another member is fine with many other members disliking them. Being a prick will get you nowhere.

I mean.....I don't care who likes or dislikes me either. Never have.

Not everyone is gonna like you and that should be okay.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried *really* hard to just pretend I didn't see this but the conversation is still dragging on so I have to say: I've done two of those three; it would no doubt be a trifecta but I don't have any kids so I tend not to insert myself into those discussions.

Evidently I am still intact haven't been labeled any sort of "enemy" of which I'm aware.

I know you two have your issues but your comment ^above is not a universal condition.

I don’t think I’ve ever ran into anyone who has an issue with you tbh.

Except for Reaper lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

That's true, not everyone on a forum is going to like you, but I do care what people think of me to an extent. Say everyone on any given forum hated your guts, wouldn't reply to your posts, trolled you, even the staff, you are saying that none of that would bother you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You and I have disagreed on plenty.

Murd will turn visciously on people who disagree with her. She's projecting that on me and Big.....she's the one who turns.

You are leftwing and don't agree with us about most politics OR religion and it's never been an issue for us. Ever.

Murd lies and goes unhinged hateful and accuses me of trying to convert her simply because when she would come attack my beliefs I would defend them. Every single disagreement I've had with her ....she has been the one to bring it up and try to change my stances and she doesn't even understand them.

The shit she accuses us of? That's all HER. It's confessions. She's a narrowminded and hateful shit heel. She never listens to shit anyone says ever. She is legit like "I'm right, you are wrong" even when she's dead ass wrong....and she thinks this is a positive trait.

Narrow minded. Sanctimonious. Hypocrite. Judgemental piece of self obsessed shit.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
See? This is all Admin ever does.

So it's just Big who has to do better even though it's totally wasted effort.
3iM7nft.png

I guess I've missed all of Fat Pygmy's solid content meant to amuse, enlighten and inform the rest of us, just a lot of bragging and posturing and REPETITIVENESS.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet you were crying about me not being your buddy on here, just a couple hours ago....go fluff Zulu some more.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is the drunk cow so upset just because I didn't want to fuck her?

Don't men get the chance to say no is no just like women do?

serious question

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is the drunk cow so upset just because I didn't want to fuck her?

Don't men get the chance to say no is no just like women do?

serious question
EDIT: My words made no sense at all. Bad attempt at being sarcastic on my part.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a good friend to him Dove. I can't see why but I respect that.

Big is one of the best people I know. I can see how people who only see him on a forum ripping on people could think otherwise.

There is a lot more to people than anyone could see on a forum though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's true, not everyone on a forum is going to like you, but I do care what people think of me to an extent. Say everyone on any given forum hated your guts, wouldn't reply to your posts, trolled you, even the staff, you are saying that none of that would bother you?

I mean.....I've been there lol.

And no, it really doesn't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet you were crying about me not being your buddy on here, just a couple hours ago....go fluff Zulu some more.

No, Admin. I pointed out how when I attempted to apologize to you and get on friendlier grounds you ignored it and continued to be an asshole.

So you backing up Alticus on his point was hypocrisy at its finest. You did the same thing.

Not sure how that was turned into that garbage you just said but we speak entirely different languages.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Big is one of the best people I know. I can see how people who only see him on a forum ripping on people could think otherwise.

There is a lot more to people than anyone could see on a forum though.
Dove, I apologized to him and was willing to get to know him as a person had he have accepted it. He ignored me. I know all too well that many members that act in a way that makes others dislike them are in fact, decent people in real life. If a member doesn't let you in, how is someone supposed to get to know that person?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
No, Admin. I pointed out how when I attempted to apologize to you and get on friendlier grounds you ignored it and continued to be an asshole.

So you backing up Alticus on his point was hypocrisy at its finest. You did the same thing.

Not sure how that was turned into that garbage you just said but we speak entirely different languages.
"No, Admin. I pointed out how when I attempted to apologize to you and get on friendlier grounds you ignored it and continued to be an asshole."

That is exactly what Biggie is doing to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I try not to divulge any private info about myself online, but the fact remains if someone is hellbent on fucking with you online and has the skills at their disposal to make it happen, you're screwed anyway.

Murd is once again projecting. She posts private stuff about other people all the time and everyone who thought of her as a friend now hates her because of it.

She tries hard to control and change narratives.

I've never shared anything told to me in private except for shit this back stabbing narcissist has said.....and that's because it has done that to so many people so many times.

It's cringey now seeing her project like that when everyone has watched her do it for years. She really plasters all her negative and toxic traits on other women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"No, Admin. I pointed out how when I attempted to apologize to you and get on friendlier grounds you ignored it and continued to be an asshole."

That is exactly what Biggie is doing to me.

I know.....that was the point of my post. Admin did that to me, so him backing you on it is hypocrisy.

He just doesn't like Big and will support any reason.