I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin does suck dick tho

and he's just mad because I shared his little secret with the forum

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd is so much fatter than Biggie.

Biggie gets like that dad bod going on and it's cute. I love it. I like a thicker man. Nothing worse than feeling a twig between your legs....I'm a smaller woman. I'm fit. Like, 5' 1 and 125 to 130 pounds.

I like to feel like a helpless doll getting thrown around by a bear. Yanno. Maul me daddy.

When Biggie is in his usual shape he is still bigger than me ....big hands....it's awesome.

My besty is massive. Towers over people. Not fat. Just large. I'm like a dwarf compared to him. I really like being with a man whose size terrifies me. He could kill me in under 10 seconds with one hand and I find that HOT.

I like women smaller. Not smaller than me....just....smaller.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murd is so much fatter than Biggie.

Biggie gets like that dad bod going on and it's cute. I love it. I like a thicker man. Nothing worse than feeling a twig between your legs....I'm a smaller woman. I'm fit. Like, 5' 1 and 125 to 130 pounds.

I like to feel like a helpless doll getting thrown around by a bear. Yanno. Maul me daddy.

When Biggie is in his usual shape he is still bigger than me ....big hands....it's awesome.

My besty is massive. Towers over people. Not fat. Just large. I'm like a dwarf compared to him. I really like being with a man whose size terrifies me. He could kill me in under 10 seconds with one hand and I find that HOT.

I like women smaller. Not smaller than me....just....smaller.

I like tiny chicks too.

Those bitches eat less when you take them out to a fancy restaurant..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
***this is a paid advertisement***

Are you looking to gain that troll edge in flame battle? Are you tired and frustrated from 40,000+ posts in stale atmosphere?

Right now I’m offering $1,000 off for an i8. Imagine remaining calm, cool, and collected while going into battle cradled in the supine zero gravity position. You will be unfazed by the toxic dramawhoring of your enemies. Are your feet as cold as your heart? Not a problem with the handy dandy foot warming feature. There is even a preset snore position for when your enemies bore you to death.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tell them Murdock sent you!

Xoxo Murdy
FlameTown Champion

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you looking to gain that troll edge in flame battle? Are you tired and frustrated from 40,000+ posts in stale atmosphere?

Right now I’m offering $1,000 off for an i8. Imagine remaining calm, cool, and collected while going into battle cradled in the supine zero gravity position. You will be unfazed by the toxic dramawhoring of your enemies. Are your feet as cold as your heart? Not a problem with the handy dandy foot warming feature. There is even a preset snore position for when your enemies bore you to death.

Xoxo Murdy
FlameTown Champion
Tell me something quick… this “practicing white witch thang”…lol, what’s that shit about?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Xoxo Murdy
FlameTown Champion

Get back to my garden bed you massive ball of plaster of paris while scaring away the crows with your incessant shit-talking.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me something quick… this “practicing white witch thang”…lol, what’s that shit about?

What would you like to know? It won’t matter anyhow…. you could shove 16 crystals up your ass and it won’t help.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m positive he is taking a break so as to not appear triggered. She is going to forever meat-shield because she is ignorant and stupid enough to believe the shit she peddles to the masses… and she still is holding out ***hope***

He is a spamtard of epic proportion. If you consider how many hours and decades he has invested creating duals and baiting the playing field, he is suffering an epic loss. This is a hobby, not the main event of life.
What in the world? :GiggleBitch:

You sound like a jealous wife lol

Not a good look J/S

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's a long time bruh... poor murds lol
So angry that she even lashed out on Dove and Flea and they did absolutely nothing to her

sad that her personal insecurities made her turn on everyone like that

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How's our wonderful state treating you these days?

I just came up from a 5 day getaway in Weston. I wasn't impressed
Wonderful! I was just in Tampa. Yes...I’m a swifter! She killed it.

Good to know never been there.

You are not moving back are ya?? I miss my trips to NY. I don't want to give that place another dime though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wonderful! I was just in Tampa. Yes...I’m a swifter! She killed it.

Good to know never been there.

You are not moving back are ya?? I miss my trips to NY. I don't want to give that place another dime though.
Oh hell no I'm not.

I'm about 1 hr north of Tampa and I absolutely love it.

I was having lunch with Sheriff Grady about 2 months back. That dude is fucking cool as fuck

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh hell no I'm not.

I'm about 1 hr north of Tampa and I absolutely love it.

I was having lunch with Sheriff Grady about 2 months back. That dude is fucking cool as fuck
I love love Tampa! My son and his wife are there. I go down there pretty frequently. So how did you get to have lunch with him? Is it a small town vibe there? That's awesome. I'm glad you're loving it. I'll never move away. But it's about to get terribly hot. I'm not looking forward to that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, from the words I've had with her, especially when it's about religion, she's an educated lady.

You are talking to a bitter back stabber who turns of people and uses family and PI.

So don't be shocked she desperately attacks me and tries to sell it hard. Don't mind her.

BTW many people have been around me and known me for over a decade and they don't like Murd either for the reasons I gave.