Breakfall‘s advise column…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Learn how to fucking breakfall for starters!
Become multilingual.
Be proficient in all weaponry.
Be chivalrous.
Donate freely to charity.
Never be cruel to animals.
Minimise your carbon footprint.
Don’t allow your better-half to engage in too much Facebook.
Floss regularly and brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Be respectful by not farting or burping in public.
When driving your car, stay in the appropriate lane and overtake accordingly.
Take most politicians with a pinch of salt.
Invest in a good accountant.
Don’t take prescription drugs unless it’s a life-threatening necessity.
Don’t be a needless wanker.
Save water.
Take a moment to reflect on the goodness of the natural world.
Limit your use of plastics.
Be spontaneous.
Love to live.
And most of all…oral sex regularly!

Any fucking questions since advise columns seem to be trending at the moment?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sniff kids panties .... kidnapp and Learn how to fucking breakfall for starters!
Become multilingual.
Be chivalrous.
Save water.
Be spontaneous.
Love to live.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
006F8GR.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have an ignored member here trying to communicate with me yet again. Listen Krisspiss X…you’re a dirty pervert that will never gain my respect. I sat on the Discord line for over an hour while you cried your little heart out to me over your personal tragedy…and I listened. How could I not…it was all about you!? My advice to you now, is fuck right the fuck off, as you’ll never get my sympathy ever again. You fucked up big time.
Now you run around like a clown as much as you want to, you can even believe your own bullshit…but the fact remains is that you need help to manage your emotional trauma. A troll forum is not for you, as I dismantled you with the utmost of ease. Go cry a river somewhere else princess. Lol

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have an ignored member here trying to communicate with me yet again. Listen Krisspiss X…you’re a dirty pervert that will never gain my respect. I sat on the Discord line for over an hour while you cried your little heart out to me over your personal tragedy…and I listened. How could I not…it was all about you!? My advice to you now, is fuck right the fuck off, as you’ll never get my sympathy ever again. You fucked up big time.
Now you run around like a clown as much as you want to, you can even believe your own bullshit…but the fact remains is that you need help to manage your emotional trauma. A troll forum is not for you, as I dismantled you with the utmost of ease. Go cry a river somewhere else princess. Lol
all you hadda do ped was apologuise but nooooo, huffing those panties makes you CRAZzZzy

006F8GR.jpg

Look at those eyes
0JIF4kF.png

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t ever let your hair grow out during Covid folks…the vultures will manipulate that fucker! Lol

oyngtg3.jpg

A clean canvas to photochop…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh @semenwaifer aka @Seamajor I’m giving free advice today. Stick your shrivelled cock in a vat of sulphuric acid you fucking pervert. Chemical castration isn’t the ultimate answer for your sickness…but it’s a start!

2Edj7Ll.png

deadringers

Factory Bastard
I just got a lot of questions ainta looking for advice per say... Just answer the fucking questions.

Do you consider Biden or Trump to be your God?
Do think its okay to shoot a person in public for being a drunken nuisance? like you and yours are eating out and out in a patio and drunk just comes up to you and yours harassing you for money... do you give them the money or do you shoot them? a twist is what if the drunk has a kidnapped daughter and needs fucking money its life or death in his eyes for his daughter. do you give him the money or kill him for disturbing you and yours meals together?
Is there life on other planets? do they have shrinks like yourself on other planets? or do aliens simply not care about that shit?
Do you believe in astrology? if so or if not explain yourself in detail
Do you believe they use animal brains in robots?
Is Bill Cosby the nigger Devil? not the white one thats for sure.
Do midgets have more fun and sex than a tall person?...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just got a lot of questions ainta looking for advice per say... Just answer the fucking questions.

Do you consider Biden or Trump to be your God?
Do think its okay to shoot a person in public for being a drunken nuisance? like you and yours are eating out and out in a patio and drunk just comes up to you and yours harassing you for money... do you give them the money or do you shoot them? a twist is what if the drunk has a kidnapped daughter and needs fucking money its life or death in his eyes for his daughter. do you give him the money or kill him for disturbing you and yours meals together?
Is there life on other planets? do they have shrinks like yourself on other planets? or do aliens simply not care about that shit?
Do you believe in astrology? if so or if not explain yourself in detail
Do you believe they use animal brains in robots?
Is Bill Cosby the nigger Devil? not the white one thats for sure.
Do midgets have more fun and sex than a tall person?...
Damn…that’s a lot of questions. Alright here goes…

Both Biden and Trump are absolute fuckwits, but Trump has bigger ballz when it comes to making a stand and doesn’t shit himself on a regular basis. Both are poor choices for Commander-in-chief of the USA. Period.

I’d tell the drunk to politely fuck off, and if that didn’t work, I’d knock him out with a punch to his tiny chin. As for the kidnapping…he needs police/government assistance.

There are innumerable planets out there that sustain life, to think that we’re alone in the cosmos is simply ludicrous.

No…I’m a Sagittarius…we don’t believe in Astrology and any of that associated bullshit. I prefer the Chinese horoscope for a laugh…I was born in the year of the pig…although I’m hardly gluttonous.

If it were even conceivably possible, a functioning human brain would be a better choice in robotics, although AI has already eclipsed any genius that ever lived on our planet.

Bill Cosby is indeed a nigger devil…and should have got the lethal injection for his rape antics and perversity. No question about it.

I don’t think any midget will necessarily have more fun or less fun than a regular person or even a tall person per se…but if they’re well-endowed, half the battle is won. Even though they’re vertically challenged, it’s a good head start having a big cock!

I hope all that has given you food for though…even pearls of wisdom.

Rock on!
:GoodStuff:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Learn how to fucking breakfall for starters!
Become multilingual.
Be chivalrous.
Save water.
Be spontaneous.
Love to live.
And most of all…oral sex regularly!

Any fucking questions since advise columns seem to be trending at the moment?

How many times does a "person" (you) have to fuck his dead mother to be labeled a prevert?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Interesting enough, I see that your dead mom fucking ass is once again on Meltdown Status.

Hmmm...wonder how that happened?
Oh fuck off you parrot. I have no need or desire to see another post from you. I won’t even flog you just to bring forth a little humour. Fucking ignored fo fo fo life!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh fuck off you parrot. I have no need or desire to see another post from you. I won’t even flog you just to bring forth a little humour. Fucking ignored fo fo fo life!

You'll "ignore me" but not your rotting mum's cunt?

You're such a weirdo!

*Does Cartwheel*