Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Try toggeling the BB code
Can somene get rid of this little cunt? Oi maxipad...you need to fuck off!
If only you had the talent to make him!
If only he had any talent.... :LOL2:
America doesn’t like Islam. I’ll let that rest for a few minutes.
Well. put on your niqab, then we'll beat you up
You do realise I’m a black sash don’t you?
So what? I know that @Succubus would call you a nigger.

A nigger is a nigger. Skin color is irrelevant. I would call YOU a nigger. Nigger means "ignorant person".....other than it's original meaning as a racial slur. You, Maxis, are definitely the biggest nigger in this forum. Keep fucking with me........
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Are you an illegal immigrant by any chance maximumpad? My grandmother was from the Netherlands, her family lineage goes back to an important general in WW1. I know quite a few other Dutch people as well...and you don’t walk the walk or talk the talk. Jy verstaan?

In West Netherlands, born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some soccer ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom said 'Goddamn!'
'You're now movin' into Amsterdam'

Does that answer the question? :rightON:
No it doesn’t. I’m convinced you’re of middle-eastern decent.

Yes, that's becuse you are a STUPID ASS :LOL1:

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you an illegal immigrant by any chance maximumpad? My grandmother was from the Netherlands, her family lineage goes back to an important general in WW1. I know quite a few other Dutch people as well...and you don’t walk the walk or talk the talk. Jy verstaan?

Oh I don’t know about that. I think your love for Islam kind of gave it away. :LOL1:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Oh I don’t know about that. I think your love for Islam kind of gave it away. :LOL1:
And again you're showing how much of a STUPID ASS you are!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nobody likes you maxipad...except Lotusbutt! :LOL1:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You really try a lil too hard at this. I read through all this shit thread mainly at your posts and you come off more whiteboi-ish than i have ever been white in reality. Your Daddy your man is probably is worthless half breed Islamic/Chink or some shit like that but rules your home and you with an iron fist in your ass every time he wants a piece of you. Probably beats ya bloody oranges grinded them up for sausage meATs and added his piss ala vinegar and camel turds in there as well. Your mommy was probably Islamic and your daddy a crackhead from that filtthy pondscum Greece. Hated them rebelled against them..wanted to kill them so badly didn't ya. You wanted to be everything they were not..and shat on all their beliefs. Your brothers must likely fucked several new assholes time you reached puberty. All the while so much rage was building...and building but you being a cowardly fucking half breed pussy that really was paler than Michael Jackson you turned you started creating personas online that supported all your really hated about life and all the colorful people in the world because you never have the balls to kill your siblings and parents all that "abused" you. so you think when not have a persona that "loves" Islam so you don't have to ever face your true feelings ever. The harder you try the more you prove me right. Here's a suggestion...go buy as many guns as you can...build a bomb even and go home to your family...and snuff them all out. Your pain will be gone and you won't be a pussy anymore. You will realize the truth after murdering them all you were adopted and your real parents were the Cleavers for Leave it Beaver! You won't have to create stupid fake ass threads like that. Let the rage out and than kill yourself for "Islam" or truthfully because you just another run of the mill faggot white boi that wishes he was everything he never has been or will be.

tl;dr YOU ARE MORE WHITE THAN I COULD EVER BE. YOUR GIMMICK SUCKS. GET RID OF YOUR FAMILY FOR ALL YOUR ISSUES. you are NOT entertaining one bit. KILL YOURSELF. OH FUCK ISLAM..IC...ALL DAT WORTHLESS SHIT.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You really try a lil too hard at this. I read through all this shit thread mainly at your posts and you come off more whiteboi-ish than i have ever been white in reality. Your Daddy your man is probably is worthless half breed Islamic/Chink or some shit like that but rules your home and you with an iron fist in your ass every time he wants a piece of you. Probably beats ya bloody oranges grinded them up for sausage meATs and added his piss ala vinegar and camel turds in there as well. Your mommy was probably Islamic and your daddy a crackhead from that filtthy pondscum Greece. Hated them rebelled against them..wanted to kill them so badly didn't ya. You wanted to be everything they were not..and shat on all their beliefs. Your brothers must likely fucked several new assholes time you reached puberty. All the while so much rage was building...and building but you being a cowardly fucking half breed pussy that really was paler than Michael Jackson you turned you started creating personas online that supported all your really hated about life and all the colorful people in the world because you never have the balls to kill your siblings and parents all that "abused" you. so you think when not have a persona that "loves" Islam so you don't have to ever face your true feelings ever. The harder you try the more you prove me right. Here's a suggestion...go buy as many guns as you can...build a bomb even and go home to your family...and snuff them all out. Your pain will be gone and you won't be a pussy anymore. You will realize the truth after murdering them all you were adopted and your real parents were the Cleavers for Leave it Beaver! You won't have to create stupid fake ass threads like that. Let the rage out and than kill yourself for "Islam" or truthfully because you just another run of the mill faggot white boi that wishes he was everything he never has been or will be.

tl;dr YOU ARE MORE WHITE THAN I COULD EVER BE. YOUR GIMMICK SUCKS. GET RID OF YOUR FAMILY FOR ALL YOUR ISSUES. you are NOT entertaining one bit. KILL YOURSELF. OH FUCK ISLAM..IC...ALL DAT WORTHLESS SHIT.
You're an alt of Breakfart, aren't you? :LOL2:

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Please no Islamic architecture...it’s upsetting!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Sissy ASS!

• Disagree

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You're an alt of some loser from Third Rail, aren't you? Getting raped your whole life by Break isn't a bad thing, its a good thing. Stop being so mad...even white niggers like you gotta be good at something.. HIS BITCH til you kill yourself.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Sissy ASS!
than again you sound like a neglected puppet from the Kissy MeATS crew...what Dilf didn't give you enough attention LOSER?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Sissy ASS!
than again you sound like a neglected puppet from the Kissy MeATS crew...what Dilf didn't give you enough attention LOSER?
Go away Breakfart, your alt is horrible

• Disagree

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Sissy ASS!
Go away Breakfart, your alt is horrible
Never go full retard. You can't come back from it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're an alt of some loser from Third Rail, aren't you? Getting raped your whole life by Break isn't a bad thing, its a good thing. Stop being so mad...even white niggers like you gotta be good at something.. HIS BITCH til you kill yourself.
Maxipad is an expat from the Middle East trying to pass himself off as a Dutchman from the Netherlands. An absolute goose...you’ll have fun beating this one down with a stick. Just be careful because he’ll end up bombarding you with private messaging, pleading for you to stop and crying like a bitch. And then he’ll post you pictures of Islam and shit! It’s horrid...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Maxipad...don’t start your bleeding again. That quote, while appallingly inaccurate, was articulate and original. You are incapable of original content. You worship Islam and Biden, and quite frankly your porn fetish is disturbing. You need to turn away and face towards Mecca and pray in your own way for forgiveness. Chump...
You're starting to be sooo fucking boring...

Last edited:
  • Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Maxipad is an expat from the Middle East trying to pass himself off as a Dutchman from the Netherlands. An absolute goose...you’ll have fun beating this one down with a stick. Just be careful because he’ll end up bombarding you with private messaging, pleading for you to stop and crying like a bitch. And then he’ll post you pictures of Islam and shit! It’s horrid...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
MaxiPad. Playtime is over son.

I saw your stand on LGTqBT and I am sick of your liberal and sick views.

You are against the constitution and traditional family values.

I, UncleDiLF and many other here, challenge you.

If we win, you GTFO out.

You once acted as a moderator. Until Mister BF personally came down here and cleared it up.

You are a fraud and anti American.

There is a new alliance here, lead by Breakfall. I am also in. Also brutal HellFIRE. We are tired of you wanna get rid of us white normal people. We carry this country. Not you twisted Antifa with pink hairs.

Any other will join this FORCE.

This is your last warning MaxiPad. You are not allowed to post in Meltdown anymore. If you do, you declare WAR.

You have been warned. We have reputation here. I made many fights. This time, we don't play around.
Well, @UncleDiLF to give you an exact and complete reply to this: TLDR :LOL2:

Without reading too much, so you want to choose sides with Breakfart? The loser that cannot handle me alone? Are you sure you want to be associated with that???? A loser...?

You know MaxiPad. At the end it is all about business.

Sometimes you need to make alliances.

We are like the nWo. We will take over.

You can come to our side. You just need to drop the liberal mindset and be proud of your heritage.

Are in it or do choose to feel the wrath and BRUTAL fist of us?

Your choice. Chose wisely.

To throw in a nice quote: "He's a heavy drinking aborigine from the Australian outback... his IP comes back to the Tanami Desert region and after a quick search, they have few schools. Low education and this is why he's hard to follow. They extract and burn rubber from tires and string seashell necklaces to get by...."

So you choose to be having an alliance with this loser... Too bad, I valued you higher than that.
Maxipad...don’t start your bleeding again. That quote, while appallingly inaccurate, was articulate and original. You are incapable of original content. You worship Islam and Biden, and quite frankly your porn fetish is disturbing. You need to turn away and face towards Mecca and pray in your own way for forgiveness. Chump...
images

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Maxipad is an expat from the Middle East trying to pass himself off as a Dutchman from the Netherlands. An absolute goose...you’ll have fun with beating this one down with a stick. Just be careful because he’ll end up bombarding you with private messaging, pleading for you to stop and crying like a bitch. And then he’ll post you pictures of Islam and shit! It’s horrid...
So just another worthless nigger puppet in life. Oh yeah it'll be fun but it would be funnier if I get him to actually kill himself. I only reply via PM to worthy people. No one else so no worries there. So I will just have to post dead fucks from ISLAM or YNC torture shit on them fucks. It may be horrid...but he doesn't know the horror I can bring...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
Predictable.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If we win, you GTFO out.

You once acted as a moderator. Until Mister BF personally came down here and cleared it up.

There is a new alliance here, lead by Breakfall. I am also in. Also brutal HellFIRE. We are tired of you wanna get rid of us white normal people. We carry this country. Not you twisted Antifa with pink hairs.

This is your last warning MaxiPad. You are not allowed to post in Meltdown anymore. If you do, you declare WAR.

You have been warned. We have reputation here. I made many fights. This time, we don't play around.

Without reading too much, so you want to choose sides with Breakfart? The loser that cannot handle me alone? Are you sure you want to be associated with that???? A loser...?

You can come to our side. You just need to drop the liberal mindset and be proud of your heritage.

To throw in a nice quote: "He's a heavy drinking aborigine from the Australian outback... his IP comes back to the Tanami Desert region and after a quick search, they have few schools. Low education and this is why he's hard to follow. They extract and burn rubber from tires and string seashell necklaces to get by...."

So you choose to be having an alliance with this loser... Too bad, I valued you higher than that.
images
I told you before: do not post pictures of yourself. You are disgusting!

• Disagree

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

If we win, you GTFO out.

If you are bored or find anything boring.. it just means you are a bore and boring. Facts of your life. You're welcome kid

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If we win, you GTFO out.

images
What...too chocolate, or no cock?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If we win, you GTFO out.

If you are bored or find anything boring.. it just means you are a bore and boring. Facts of your life. You're welcome kid
You're even more boring than Breakfart.... and alt should be fun. You're not. You're on ignore

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If we win, you GTFO out.

images
What...too chocolate, or no cock?

• Disagree

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

If we win, you GTFO out.

You're even more boring than Breakfart.... and alt should be fun. You're not. You're on ignore
Lmao too easy kid. You really should grow a set kid. Oh wait you still a baby and can't handle life without your parents. You need your pacifier yet? or still sucking Daddy's dick? yuck.