Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
  • Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If it was a decision...you’d get axed! You’re the most unlikable character on this board. And I guarantee that...
Oh man you are so fucking stupid.... A real ASS

Maxipad...if you hung yourself people would laugh! You are like a haemorrhage in the grape form.
Breakfart, you are just pathetic.... is that the best thing you can think of? ASS!
Tomorrow I will make you my bitch, tonight...I’m just happy to bring Seamajor into the light!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
If it was a decision...you’d get axed! You’re the most unlikable character on this board. And I guarantee that...

Maxipad...if you hung yourself people would laugh! You are like a haemorrhage in the grape form.
Breakfart, you are just pathetic.... is that the best thing you can think of? ASS!
Tomorrow I will make you my bitch, tonight...I’m just happy to bring Seamajor into the light!
Nothing to bring to the light.... you're too stupid for that

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You're just a disgruntled child

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Do they use different "voting machines" in Texas, Ohio, Alabama, Arkansas et al, or did they just sell them to blue states Blazor? If so what happened in Arizona and Pennsylvania?

Do you even force yourself to re-read what you wrote laddie, and fact check it within even your level of delusion.

Why bother hobbling your GE if you simply hand the Senate back to the Republicans? Georgia is on everyone's mind now. Two run off's that the "voting machines" obviously fucked up. Marry that to the losses in the House for the Democrats, and what you have is pretty much a failed attempt at election fraud.

There was no fraud. We are still waiting on your evidence. 10 times you have now brought a case to the courts, and ten times you have been told to re-think what little strategy you have.
Dude...just be dynamic. You’re a fart with basic jargon at best. Punch a dildo into your arse you cunt!
Nexgt one you're fantasizing about? Filthy pervert ASS!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Do they use different "voting machines" in Texas, Ohio, Alabama, Arkansas et al, or did they just sell them to blue states Blazor? If so what happened in Arizona and Pennsylvania?

Do you even force yourself to re-read what you wrote laddie, and fact check it within even your level of delusion.

Why bother hobbling your GE if you simply hand the Senate back to the Republicans? Georgia is on everyone's mind now. Two run off's that the "voting machines" obviously fucked up. Marry that to the losses in the House for the Democrats, and what you have is pretty much a failed attempt at election fraud.

There was no fraud. We are still waiting on your evidence. 10 times you have now brought a case to the courts, and ten times you have been told to re-think what little strategy you have.
Dude...just be dynamic. You’re a fart with basic jargon at best. Punch a dildo into your arse you cunt!

That hurts, but not as much as Trump going to jail.
And you'll be going with him!

So you can fuck Trump in his ASS

Does that make you happy?

Yep!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yep!
You’re gay with a token wife! Ordinary I wouldn’t speak to you...so don’t presume that care to speak to you. I want BF to fuck your arse right off this forum! Know that...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Yep!
You’re gay with a token wife! Ordinary I wouldn’t speak to you...so don’t presume that care to speak to you. I want BF to fuck your arse right off this forum! Know that...
You're jealous because of my sexy wife! ASS!

You can want all you want to want.... And then choke in it :rightON:

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
This old bastard wants to put us on strict lockdown the minute he’s allowed in office. Forget the kids who are already suffering with this bullshit zoom classes. I swear people fucked up voting for this clown.
It wasn't the people who got him in

It was the fraud.

The governor of Florida already told him to eat a dick on his little lockdown mandate

I get the rage now. Man, do I get it lol
Now the scumbags are talking about creating a list of all trump supporters

All 72 million of us

Like this is the fucking baath party transition under saddam where people are announced and walked out of auditoriums to their deaths

I really hope they try that shit. I'm so strapped up right now & surrounded by so many hardcore militant conservatives that it'll be a mini war right here along my road if they ever do.

Jesus laddie, you couldn't find your trigger finger with a map and a compass, you are a balless bastard and always were. If you had any form of courage you wouldn't need a gun, you would need a modicum of humility to accept what you cannot seem to understand. You lost.

Fucking man up boy.
And you’re a fucking waste of space. Old man Semen laps at your diminutive cock and even though he smells like death, you enjoy it!
Whoops! Did you make a big mistake.... YOU are the waste of space!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yep!
You're jealous because of my sexy wife! ASS!

You can want all you want to want.... And then choke in it :rightON:
Yes...you’re the best. Can you please stop private messaging me? I’m sorry!