Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're so poor you have to have a woman buy you a console.

Now that's funny.

Xypoo come save your friend. lmao
Fuck off man, did you see where duhhv doesn’t even have a proper bin for the cats to pee and poo, ffs it’s a cardboard boX it’s indefensible these are your people Adam…. A BoX that with one properly aimed pee will cause a stench that would permeate the trailer which I’m sure smells like old cat litter

** ha ha edited
I thought Adam poasted that so that was my response (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine claiming you have a "good life" when you're confined to a mobility scooter due to obesity. :LOL3:

It's so hard to get into all the drama and fighting and shit.

I've come here and looked and couldn't even muster the interest.

I am absolutely certain it's because I'm actually and I'm NOT used to being happy at all. It's foreign to me even.

Gives me anxiety LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck off man, did you see where duhhv doesn’t even have a proper bin for the cats to pee and poo, ffs it’s a cardboard boX it’s indefensible these are your people Adam…. A BoX that with one properly aimed pee will cause a stench that would permeate the trailer which I’m sure smells like old cat litter

** ha ha edited

A cardboard box for a litter box?

Yeah, her life is awesome.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am absolutely certain it's because I'm actually and I'm NOT used to being happy at all. It's foreign to me even.

Gives me anxiety LOL

Oh, you're doing just fine. You were ranting when I was sleeping.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Imagine claiming you have a "good life" when you're confined to a mobility scooter due to obesity. :LOL3:
You disrespectful cocking sucking savage. Don't ever eveer talk to the physically challenged like that. Fuck if I were your mother right now I would beat your ass down with a broom or even coat hanger. What the fuck? seriously you are one of the most foul wretched worthless human beings ever

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You disrespectful cocking sucking savage. Don't ever eveer talk to the physically challenged like that. Fuck if I were your mother right now I would beat your ass down with a broom or even coat hanger. What the fuck? seriously you are one of the most foul wretched worthless human beings ever
Hi Marvin. :LOL3:
You cross the border to our side again. LMFAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

** ha ha edited

You fucking idiot. I said in the picture I MADE an UPSTAIRS little box for her.

Her regular "proper" one is downstairs. Now that I know she LIKES to pee with me....I shall get a regular second pan for thar bathroom.

I didn't know if she's use it so I didn't want to purchase one if she refused it.

Prudence is VERY fussy about litter box business. She has to have small grain, dust free and unscented litter and normally will refuse the box if it's against walls.

She is a picky kitty.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You fucking idiot. I said in the picture I MADE an UPSTAIRS little box for her.

Her regular "proper" one is downstairs. Now that I know she LIKES to pee with me....I shall get a regular second pan for thar bathroom.

I didn't know if she's use it so I didn't want to purchase one if she refused it.

Prudence is VERY fussy about litter box business. She has to have small grain, dust free and unscented litter and normally will refuse the box if it's against walls.

She is a picky kitty.
Oh yes because a whole $1.50 at the dollar tree is too much so your house don’t stank LOL

Go away smelly lady

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Gives me anxiety LOL
Pot meet Kettle, so why did Piggly pay you off and kick you out again, were you not able to peg him to his satisfaction?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, you're doing just fine. You were ranting when I was sleeping.

I'm not ranting at all. I wasn't ranting last night either.

My daughter had friends over and they were down in the basement giggling and playing music. Kept me up late.

Now I'm just laying in bed listening to Shrek snore reading here.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

Gives me anxiety LOL
Yeah I get that, I took a long break from this place and when I came back, for a while I couldn't be bothered getting back into the shit flinging.... but then I got irritated by the 2 forum cancers, aka large Lil and Aidsman, and couldn't resist trolling the fuckers. LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pot meet Kettle, so why did Piggly pay you off and kick you out again, were you not able to peg him to his satisfaction?

Um....I don't think I was "paid off and kicked out" even once, let alone "again".

What? You want to know if I pegged him?

Come on now. Jesus fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not ranting at all. I wasn't ranting last night either.

My daughter had friends over and they were down in the basement giggling and playing music. Kept me up late.

Now I'm just laying in bed listening to Shrek snore reading here.
Yes, you were. You just said so in this post.

Good god...lololol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah I get that, I took a long break from this place and when I came back, for a while I couldn't be bothered getting back into the shit flinging.... but then I got irritated by the 2 forum cancers, aka large Lil and Aidsman, and couldn't resist trolling the fuckers. LOL

Right?!

I didn't even mess with Admin and he is all shitty at me lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Xypoo could save the day.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Um....I don't think I was "paid off and kicked out" even once, let alone "again".

What? You want to know if I pegged him?

Come on now. Jesus fuck.
Sometimes when a verb like 'again' is added at the end of a question it's a request for you to tell us again, because I don't think I got it the first time. I hope this helps, now go back to your insipid rationalizations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sometimes when a verb like 'again' is added at the end of a question it's a request for you to tell us again, because I don't think I got it the first time. I hope this helps, now go back to your insipid rationalizations.

Can't you just read it again?