Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah I get that, I took a long break from this place and when I came back, for a while I couldn't be bothered getting back into the shit flinging.... but then I got irritated by the 2 forum cancers, aka large Lil and Aidsman, and couldn't resist trolling the fuckers. LOL
So now that she's bought you a gaming console how long did she give you to get your shit together and gtfo?

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Her, not ranting ?? WHEN ? Lmfao
Lack of shampoo'ing the hair begins to effect all brain activity once one hits past 40. After 50..? need something stronger than shampoo. Turtle wax..? I don't know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everybody that made me look stupid in a chatroom sucks cock!

See I don't even understand why you said this

Can you help me out, Admin? Provide me a script of what I'm supposed to say when you address me.

Let me know what I'm like and what my personality is and what I'm supposed to respond with.

So I can live up to whatever the fuck this is.

What in the actual fuck?! Lmgdao.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lack of shampoo'ing the hair begins to effect all brain activity once one hits past 40. After 50..? need something stronger than shampoo. Turtle wax..? I don't know
I've been having great results with Spray 9, it's a Cleaner, Degreaser and Disinfectant!

BJpTOvP.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
See I don't even understand why you said this

Can you help me out, Admin? Provide me a script of what I'm supposed to say when you address me.

Let me know what I'm like and what my personality is and what I'm supposed to respond with.

So I can live up to whatever the fuck this is.

What in the actual fuck?! Lmgdao.
Those who flunked history are doomed to repeat it over and over and over again.

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I've been having great results with Spray 9, it's a Cleaner, Degreaser and Disinfectant!

BJpTOvP.png
Cool. There you go Dove.. just be nice and polite, book an appointment, and the good doctor here will work on ya when his schedule allows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously, piss off with your flowery delusional declarations of love you've made for each of your victims.

First off again....he has been in my life for 30 years and is not new or recent.

Second, no, no I most certainly have NOT had any "flowery declarations of love" for ANY other "victim" I have had.

Not even 1.

In fact, Oak I have been pretty steadily ruthless and jaded when it comes to romantic for quite a long time.

So I have fucking clue where you get THIS particular hogwash. I let the ranting shit go because....you rant so you see rants. But this this just total bullshit nonsense.

I mean even Poofer had a massive man tantrum over my classic "love is shit and a joke" and "men are idiots" rantings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off again....he has been in my life for 30 years and is not new or recent.

Second, no, no I most certainly have NOT had any "flowery declarations of love" for ANY other "victim" I have had.

Not even 1.

In fact, Oak I have been pretty steadily ruthless and jaded when it comes to romantic for quite a long time.

So I have fucking clue where you get THIS particular hogwash. I let the ranting shit go because....you rant so you see rants. But this this just total bullshit nonsense.

I mean even Poofer had a massive man tantrum over my classic "love is shit and a joke" and "men are idiots" rantings.
tl and probably boring, didn't read

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those who flunked history are doomed to repeat it over and over and over again.

Are you by chance having a stroke?

Can you communicate directly and clearly? Please? You always do this where you just spew out this cryptic shit at me and than act like IM stupid because I'm....understandably confused.

It's fucking weird.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Not even 1.

So you were just cheating on him with the parade of previous husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends then?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Are you by chance having a stroke?

Can you communicate directly and clearly? Please? You always do this where you just spew out this cryptic shit at me and than act like IM stupid because I'm....understandably confused.

It's fucking weird.
You heard me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
tl and probably boring, didn't read

Yeah you say this everytime you can't wiggle out of a bullshit claim.

Never ever ever in my life was I ever online "declaring love" before talking about Shrek here.

In fact I'm known for the opposite.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Never ever ever in my life was I ever online "declaring love" before talking about Shrek here.

a281d0dd-dbcd-4dfc-806d-37a2636ad93e_text.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I answered your post immediately. I am highly intelligent, but even I need a minute or two to read your scroll bombs.

I didn't read it because IDGAF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you were just cheating on him with the parade of previous husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends then?

Nope. We dated 25 years ago and he was my first everything.

My religious...charismatic religious family didn't approve of me dating him. I ended it. Stayed very close friends with him ever since. Didn't think he would ever want me back yanno....after I dumped him and married one of the worst people on earth.

"Hey remember how I broke up with you...married a piece of shit and had a baby? Let's get back together!" Just seems insulting right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I answered your post immediately. I am highly intelligent, but even I need a minute or two to read your scroll bombs.

I didn't read it because IDGAF.

You have read posts of mine that are longer. I intentionally spit scroll bombs.

You made a bullshit claim. I have never even ONCE came on line "declaring love" for any one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have read posts of mine that are longer. I intentionally spit scroll bombs.

You made a bullshit claim. I have never even ONCE came on line "declaring love" for any one.
Yeah, that is why I stopped reading them. I've been previously bored to tears.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, that is why I stopped reading them. I've been previously bored to tears.

So we have established that you respond to things you don't read and lie about things people say.

Everyone knows this. Good on you admitting it.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Enough Cat herding for a while, the sun is shining, its a beautiful day on the coast, time to sit on the deck and make weird noises on my guitar. Later losers.

zvd5F7w.png

kbQBtiQ.png