Callout Scoundrel

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since you are easy to beat being a lazy unimaginative lamebrain poster, I would be honoured if you would join me participating in a match..

5 days... 1 post minimum, per day.

5 judges... the judges must be people experienced in flame matches themselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I will set aside my powerful delete button at BC and judge this very important match if called upon to do so

afterall, I was the one who destroyed poofer in TWO matches

lolz

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As a best man in the world, i must tell you that whoreson scoundrel catched proper GAiDS. He wont post Herr since his fingers are aidsed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Matches, Euggghhhhr.

Can't you just call him out and let the thread go at it's own pace?

Why the need for judges, a time limit and other gay rules ffs.

Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Caskur, if you are looking for outside, impartial judges, TheJudge and/or strapon are willing to donate some of their time.

It might help attract a few viewers from The Furnace to, if they knew there were decent judges.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Since you are easy to beat being a lazy unimaginative lamebrain poster, I would be honoured if you would join me participating in a match..

5 days... 1 post minimum, per day.

5 judges... the judges must be people experienced in flame matches themselves.

ZOMPH Ma Gawd.

What in fuck is this? I'd need a fuckin DeLorean to want to take part in such an archaic procedure.

I'm not going into it here but I suggested a new format for competetive posting to Flynn last night as she will be doing the donkey work.

Get in touch with her and if you're willing to compete in that manner I'll happily jab a spike through your one good eye and sit you on a Cenotaph structure to use your bloomers as a flag.

Hop to it. I'm still suffering after reading what claimed to be content from this afternoons posts.

It's days like this that make me want to never post again.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I left The Trolled Scorchedwalker screaming incomprehensible, desperate pleas for mercy in front of everyone who witnessed his tragic demise:

Scorchedwalker.jpg

I could hardly hear that easily duped amateur squirming around in the dirt as I strode off like the smooth player I am...

SSS
- I got $5 on Caskur.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wow, Flynn is no better at promoting matches than he is at....anything.

Is there anything Flynn does well?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The glare from his shaved thighs would distract me

Wear sunglasses Omni.