Realtime Callout - X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynnypoo\

I dunno brah
one minute yer all like I'm gonna eat yer Guts ROARRRrrrr !!!
and the next yer almost hooman LOL

How's this? Fuck off you braindead incel.

Better?

LOL

yes
I suppose
your hormones are so fucked up I'd feel bad beatin' you with yer dick pooosay :LOL3:

I'm going to let that slide only because you actually posted 2 remotely funny things today.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynnypoo\

I dunno brah

Better?

LOL

yes
I suppose
your hormones are so fucked up I'd feel bad beatin' you with yer dick pooosay :LOL3:

I'm going to let that slide only because you actually post 2 remotely funny things today.

oh, I thought I posted a few barbs @ someone yoo dislike so I thought yoo were ridin' the emotes for that sole purpose .... Thanks fer the compliments LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sure you've no choice but to let it slide .... the elasticity must be FUCKED :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

C'mon, I'm killin' myself here :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynnypoo\

I dunno brah

Better?

LOL

yes
I suppose

I'm going to let that slide only because you actually post 2 remotely funny things today.

oh, I thought I posted a few barbs @ someone yoo dislike so I thought yoo were ridin' the emotes for that sole purpose .... Thanks fer the compliments LOL

No. I'm not like those narrow minded pussies. Now stop talking to me fag.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is anyone seeing this ?? ha ha no phantom emote humpin ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynnypoo\

I dunno brah

Better?

LOL

yes
I suppose

No. I'm not like those narrow minded pussies. Now stop talking to me fag.

I'm not, talking is vocal yannO
I'm POASTING @ you

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The aftermath of another successful defense of my Realtime Callout World Champion Title is always worth a read.

My opponent is always so relieved just to be alive that they feel a sense of accomplishment, even when they have been the victim of a violent verbal mugging.

Others gather round to lend support, anticipating....fearing.....that they might be the next victim in need of emotional support.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fag ??
The aftermath of another successful defense of my Realtime Callout World Champion Title is always worth a read.

My opponent is always so relieved just to be alive that they feel a sense of accomplishment, even when they have been the victim of a violent verbal mugging.

Others gather round to lend support, anticipating....fearing.....that they might be the next victim in need of emotional support.

shuddup eediot ... werds from the bald mean ZILCH !! :LOL3::LOL3: