Callout Scoundrel

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it says this "match" is 30 days. That is only 10 days shorter than Noah's flood.

I remember Blandscape had people literally dying at their keyboards when he had a 7 day match.

Scoundrel will end up posting a crap emoji like Fredricka, who won the TRF title by posting only shit emojis.

Scoundrels only photochop at TRF was a penis sloppily photochopped onto a lollipop, for what reason he did this, who knows, but everyone thought it was perverted.

so what the fuck is this guy going to offer in this match besides post after post where he butchers the English language?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When this match is over, both participants should keep an eye out for a Realtime Callout from Yours Truly.

Just in case either of you is feeling overconfident in their abilities, I will put you back into your place.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When this match is over, both participants should keep an eye out for a Realtime Callout from Yours Truly.

Just in case either of you is feeling overconfident in their abilities, I will put you back into your place.
You should go make popcorn and don't come back..

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Flea, your laughing at a shitposter's shitpost is faker than Prowler laughing at his own posts.

I get you're being charitable, but giving a haha to some useless cunt who posted nothing but "Zzzzzzzzzz" is pretty sad and makes you look foolish.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this match ever going to start? You always allow run ins because the run ins are the ones that made 95% of the third rail matches readable.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it could be both an exhibition and a judged match. I think people who don't know matches would benefit learning about judging so I would welcome Scoundrels input.. he need not shit himself this early.... crikey.. I mean, who is the man in this match, me or the prowncing pom?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scoundrel needs to run his shit through google translator before posting it in the match. His posts are a jumble of xanax-induced nonsense.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I can be ready tonight my time which is Friday night. It's midday Friday here and I have errands but when I get back I can start.

I don't like the idea of an exhibition match because I don't feel they are read as a real match is. I want judges. Scoundrel is being a coward. He should man up.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well I can be ready tonight my time which is Friday night. It's midday Friday here and I have errands but I get back I can start.

I don't like the idea of an exhibition match because I don't feel they are read as a real match is. I want judges. Scoundrel is being a coward. He should man up.

Well said. Unless I can get two to agree on stips there won't be a "match."

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler will end up posting receipts from Burger King and asking your shoe size

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Then he doesn't really want a match. If that is the case it'll have to be Prowler and me and Prowler is unbeatable... so that sucks.

No, I think he does but I don't think he wants a traditional match. I'll leave the thread up for one more day so you guys can work this out. If not I'll take it down.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wish Brent was still on the forums, it was fun talking about his wrasslen matches, the ones held in the basement of the Knights of Columbus. That shit was hilarious.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Prowler is the only one who beat me good a Cosmic Outpost.... I have never recovered.

What did he do? Send you a nude picture of himself?

He got me good. He was funnier than me for starters. PROWLER is an upper echelon quality flamer. I'm the Joe Fraser... he's the Mohammed Ali.

If you haven't seen him match, you wouldn't understand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prowler is the only one who beat me good a Cosmic Outpost.... I have never recovered.

What did he do? Send you a nude picture of himself?

He got me good. He was funnier than me for starters. PROWLER is an upper echelon quality flamer. I'm the Joe Fraser... he's the Mohammed Ali.

If you haven't seen him match, you wouldn't understand.

He must be hiding his talent really deep in himself.