Callout Scoundrel

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't have much time to read boring posters
I only read my favourites mostly... Flea? Blackmuse, poofa, dovey.... you... ?murdy.... the heavy weights....the light weights bore the living crap out of me... I have standards.

dogey.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Talk about While the cat's away the rodents will shit the bed.

Cathy hunny. The idea of you chatting with Flynn prior to any form of debacle was to agree something that would interest the entire forum and not just feed your drooling needs.

This forum has no interest in traditional matches so it wouldn't matter if you resurrected two power flamers from 2005 they'd still deride it.

If you want to get your teeth kicked in it will be on my terms which you tried to circumvent thereby creating the usual match fuck ups.

Instead of blathering all over the board you need to PM me and ask what I'm willing to put into it or risk me treating you like a naughty schoolgirl smoking behind the bikeshed.

So hop to it. I'm busy this weekend so you've got till Monday to organise something that won't be an embarrassment.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually…..

Fuck scoundrel. Caskur shouldn’t be slapping tards around in a match.

Caskur VS King Martini
Starts Monday, ends friday
Three judges- Fox, Flynn, and Flea. The three F’s of fail.

yes?

If Caskur wants to be involved in 2 matches at the same time she needs to let me know.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like the idea of having elected run-ins though. See if Scoundrel likes that idea.

If Scoundrel agrees to say 4 run ins like Regan, KM, SSS and Prowler... or Flea and Flynn...

I think that would be BRUTAL....hahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I like the idea of having elected run-ins though. See if Scoundrel likes that idea.

If Scoundrel agrees to say 4 run ins like Regan, KM, SSS and Prowler... or Flea and Flynn...

He's already stated no run ins. King Martini has just called you out as well.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

If Caskur wants to be involved in 2 matches at the same time she needs to let me know.
No, just one.

Scoundrel is warm garbage that Caskur would snail trail leaving the tennis ball lint from her walker legs all over his flatlined face.

If Caskur wants an actual callout, this is it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

Scoundrel is warm garbage that Caskur would snail trail leaving the tennis ball lint from her walker legs all over his flatlined face.

The Scoundrel is participating in the Caskur match. So you'll either have to wait, call someone else out or Caskur can battle in two matches at the same time.

Master

Site Supporter
See how everyone is itching for matches? IMAGINE if we stop the tards blocking up threads how good we could make it again.
The tards aren’t smart enough to create a great match.

This is it. Me and you go way back. Da fuck are you picking on low hanging fruit for when you could have a match with the GOAT?

We can show these fucktards a thing or two and you sure as shit ain’t gonna get that having a one sided fallout with the autistic Teddy Ruxpin of this community.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
The tards aren’t smart enough to create a great match.

This is it. Me and you go way back. Da fuck are you picking on low hanging fruit for when you could have a match with the GOAT?

We can show these fucktards a thing or two and you sure as shit ain’t gonna get that having a one sided fallout with the autistic Teddy Ruxpin of this community.

Aaaand then you'd 'No Show'

Goddit

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cathy hunny. The idea of you chatting with Flynn prior to any form of debacle was to agree something that would interest the entire forum and not just feed your drooling needs.

This forum has no interest in traditional matches so it wouldn't matter if you resurrected two power flamers from 2005 they'd still deride it.

If you want to get your teeth kicked in it will be on my terms which you tried to circumvent thereby creating the usual match fuck ups.

Instead of blathering all over the board you need to PM me and ask what I'm willing to put into it or risk me treating you like a naughty schoolgirl smoking behind the bikeshed.

So hop to it. I'm busy this weekend so you've got till Monday to organise something that won't be an embarrassment.

Simply have Flynn post this incomprehensible mess in the match thread, tack on a dog taking shit gif, and concede defeat.

It's summer, and attempting to understand your babbling is like everyone getting sucked into the game Jumanji and spending the entire week in an alternate reality trying to find the Scoundrel syntax stone so we can decipher your nonsense.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

KM is dangerous... he might still hold grudges towards me over Ant and I last match....

Let's see what Scoundrel does first... he is 7 hours behind my time line... I think KM is about 12 hours behind me....

OK... do a match between poofer and I as well as Scoundrel. It'll be hard for me doing 2 at once BUT KM wants one. Let's do both... let KM make the terms for our match, caskur-v-KM.

Master

Site Supporter
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

The Scoundrel is participating in the Caskur match. So you'll either have to wait, call someone else out or Caskur can battle in two matches at the same time.
No Flynn, delete that shit and act like it never happened.

Ain’t nobody gonna give a rats ass about Caskur stomping the living and dying shit out of Scoundrel.

You wanna be a mod? You make a decision that’s gonna make your forum, and no offense, a flame match with two heavy hitters instead of a one sided cake walk isn’t a hard decision.

This is a one time offer

Master

Site Supporter

KM is dangerous... he might still hold grudges towards me over Ant and I last match....

Let's see what Scoundrel does first... he is 7 hours behind my time line... I think KM is about 12 hours behind me....

OK... do a match between poofer and I as well as Scoundrel. It'll be hard for me doing 2 at once BUT KM wants one. Let's do both... let KM make the terms for our match, caskur-v-KM.
Then I’ll wait.

You could use the warm up on the punching bag.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

Ain’t nobody gonna give a rats ass about Caskur stomping the living and dying shit out of Scoundrel.

You wanna be a mod? You make a decision that’s gonna make your forum, and no offense, a flame match with two heavy hitters instead of a one sided cake walk isn’t a hard decision.

This is a one time offer

Martini. Relax. Scoundrel called out Caskur, she accepted. The match will go on.

Caskur just accepted your callout. Now you do what you got to do in the meantime.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This match sounds awfully complicated
Can't wait to see how it goes down lol

Master

Site Supporter
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

This is a one time offer

Martini. Relax. Scoundrel called out Caskur, she accepted. The match will go on.

Caskur just accepted your callout. Now you do what you got to do in the meantime.
Fine

Caskur VS King Martini

after Caskur donkey punches Scoundrels dentures into the dry wall

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

This is a one time offer

Fine

Caskur VS King Martini

Alrighty...

May I have the final stips please? Then I'll pin a thread for you guys.

Oh. After their match. Gotcha!

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My terms were good and nothing out of the ordinary. I couldn't give a flying freight train what this forum thinks... I only give a shit what former warriors think. The posters here besides them, are clueless hangers on.

I am busy also. Everyday I have to see a nurse.. if you are busy... that is OK.... I just thought you might like to write one creative post a day... I guess that is too much for your addled brain to invent... I understand...;)

KM will fill the void.

Master

Site Supporter
Actually…..

Caskur VS King Martini

yes?

No, just one.

This is a one time offer

Fine

Caskur VS King Martini

Alrighty...

May I have the final stips please? Then I'll pin a thread for you guys.

Oh. After their match. Gotcha!
No run ins
Three judges
Fox
Flynn
Flea
Starts the first Monday after that abortion ends and runs thru friday
Unless Caskur needs a break to recharge
Unlimited posts
All media
No pictures of anybodys kids that are in the match