Can I ask a question?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you lot can play but I'm thinking about jogging 3 miles and kicking in a door then stabbing the life outta the pleb that thinks he's gonna keep fucking my gf, he dies I get out in 15 years, 47yo? I'm gonna do it folks!

Dont do it, Shamp! Just throw her shit in his front yard and find someone better!

Like all of your exes? Classy shit

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laugh it up.
Do it during the week cause little chance in hell I'm logging in much this weekend. I'm keeping this place on the 'downlow.
-Real low.
Knowwati'msayin'?
Just remember him posting this.. But.. Oh well.. guess he enjoys the abuse :D
Wait, you just missed how he said he don't tweet too much but has 340 of his 364 tweets within the last couple months with an impression average of 3.

Nobody reads the guy on Twitter and he's the bar for shit posting in this community.

Don't be BenzoShitPost bad
I'm learning :rolleyes:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you lot can play but I'm thinking about jogging 3 miles and kicking in a door then stabbing the life outta the pleb that thinks he's gonna keep fucking my gf, he dies I get out in 15 years, 47yo? I'm gonna do it folks!

Dont do it, Shamp! Just throw her shit in his front yard and find someone better!
Nah I'm doing it, see you fuckers later

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you asking me to post it??
I'm asking you to PM me the url.
NOPE.. Don't try pulling that bullshit now... You specifically said " link".. Not send me a link... You're fucked, boi ;)
Sure, if you post PI I suppose you are "fucked". Read the rules.
YOU ASKED FOR A LINK... read it :)
Scroll up and read. Posting PI will get you in deep troubles.
What?
TDzlS8o.jpg

That looks like a douche commercial.

Hahahaha. Like a Maxitamp commercial lol.

I bet it’s time Dovey.

You gonna start bragging about how your period blood clots are bigger than mine now?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Laugh it up.
Do it during the week cause little chance in hell I'm logging in much this weekend. I'm keeping this place on the 'downlow.
-Real low.
Knowwati'msayin'?
Just remember him posting this.. But.. Oh well.. guess he enjoys the abuse :D
Wait, you just missed how he said he don't tweet too much but has 340 of his 364 tweets within the last couple months with an impression average of 3.

Nobody reads the guy on Twitter and he's the bar for shit posting in this community.

Don't be BenzoShitPost bad
I'm learning :rolleyes:
Here's a huge reveal..

Benzo likes his own Tweets.

He averages zero likes because Twitter don't count it when you like your own Tweets.

Didn't Benzo bleat at this place he has a Twitter posse?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Think about the spiders. Who will look after them if you go to the clink?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a man, as opposed to your kiddie fiddler friend. Go tend your kids loser

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Spiders? Like the ones that infect your mobile home?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m a man, as opposed to your kiddie fiddler friend. Go tend your kids loser

Right because you would rather intrude into peoples real lives when they are offline unaware of it as opposed to being shamed for it online, yeah?

I'm aware you were a mod on the stalk board, fully condoning of the....activities that no decent people would be part of.

You shouldnt talk about kiddy diddlers right before addressing someone's children. Its telling.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gonna keep fucking your gf? So, he already did? Sorry, friend.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sewagemajor sticks up for his PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in arms Maxipiss

I'm sure Jake the fake nose will be along shortly to do the same

You ignorant Dwarf. Youre a laugh, Mr. Jr. Excutive
You've aligned yourself with a nonce, I'm sick of trying to help people who're sick! Clearly sick! Toasted is your future
They have lots in common.

Did you ever see SeaPedo lusting over pics of trump and his daughter? The guys mind went straight towards incest cause he's a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! freak

PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Always on your mind Stubby. Trumps daughter is a slag
Slag or not YOUR mind gravitated towards sex when she innocently sat on his lap, pedomajor

Is that what you did to your kids? Is that why your ex filed a criminal complaint on you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well hell, hope Shampain didnt go off the deep end, I was just looking at couples on vacation, and I think this girl about to be single.....

couple-on-holidays-008.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ended up getting free coke and reassurance that she's hurting too... What's the point though? I've bled enough, that pretty red is getting my full attention from now on!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gonna keep fucking your gf? So, he already did? Sorry, friend.
Just my imagination running wild, no cunt round here has the balls to go near her! This I know and found out tonight, sorry to disappoint

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

My spoods will be fine lovey Dovey :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The one you and hemorrhoids head cyberstalked, Stalker.

What are the odds you have pictures of my children on your HD?

80%? 90?

Stalker

less than 5%. which is sadly, better odds than you having them on yours. Deadbeat.
I doubt it.

Isn't it true you, Mr.IT expert who can't fix a security certificate was trying to hack my daughter's FB so a certain somebody can get pics of her to use as leverage?

Simple question
I don’t like you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

80%? 90?

Stalker

less than 5%. which is sadly, better odds than you having them on yours. Deadbeat.
I doubt it.

Isn't it true you, Mr.IT expert who can't fix a security certificate was trying to hack my daughter's FB so a certain somebody can get pics of her to use as leverage?

Simple question
I don’t like you.
He's a legend on his planet breaky, beware of his moves or else

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Haha when I was going through my shit I climbed 12 stories of balcony to get in a condo we shared and kicked her new dudes ASS :LMAO: :LMAO: you should have seen there faces when I opened that balcony door

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

80%? 90?

Stalker

I doubt it.

Simple question
I don’t like you.
He's a legend on his planet breaky, beware of his moves or else
I’m going to grab him by his ears and insert my knee into his face. I don’t like chirpy nerds!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha when I was going through my shit I climbed 12 stories of balcony to get in a condo we shared and kicked her new dudes ASS :LMAO: :LMAO: you should have seen there faces when I opened that balcony door
lol the rage is real and there's nobody that can stop you when you're in that zone, NOBODY! My imagination got the better of me and I was wrong, thank fuck though I was intending on murder :/

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lol the rage is real and there's nobody that can stop you when you're in that zone, NOBODY! My imagination got the better of me and I was wrong, thank fuck though I was intending on murder :/

You gotta get past that
it is possible believe me
she may live in your heart forever and kick at it every so often but you'll learn to live with it

I remember when I opened that door she ushered me into the washroom to talk .. LOL I unscrewed the plunger stick and beat the dude with it :LMAO: :LMAO: I was a beast ... I'll never forget LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now I'm old and she calls me to come over and get food she makes for me lol we\re great friends now ..PLUS i get to fuck her when I'm lonely dspite her having a boyfriend the bitch lolol now I'm the KING

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You gotta get past that
it is possible believe me
she may live in your heart forever and kick at it every so often but you'll learn to live with it

I remember when I opened that door she ushered me into the washroom to talk .. LOL I unscrewed the plunger stick and beat the dude with it :LMAO: :LMAO: I was a beast ... I'll never forget LOLOL
I don't want anybody else, I've already got a new gf that honestly doesn't deserve to be in my shit, gonna let her go I must do it quickly, smoking hot as well :/
I'm absolutely miserable lol