Can I ask a question?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
An admin needs to put this as the little fellas AV

XRBJPp0.gif

From this moment on, COMLAIN is now my bitch

Haw Haw
You’re a scared little princess. That is all.
Wait.. is Super Crab running from a match with you too? :ROFL:

he be putting in work on them high heels yo

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bumbzo was a flamer?? wtf? He's about as funny as a moldy turd :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bumbzo was a flamer?? wtf? He's about as funny as a moldy turd :facepalm:
Lemme give you a little background.

He was desperate to join a gang of senior citizen net turds that referred to themselves as "The Cunt Wranglers"

They had all these cute little phrases they'd all recite when you stuffed their face into a locker and even wore some shitty chop in their avatar like a biker jacket.

it was hysterical to watch men over 50 act that way :LMAO2:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
hahaha... I guess I had to be there lmao!! I mean the man's catch phrase is BOOM, ffs lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The history of these net losers is so ripe and rich with theatrics

THe cunt wranglers

Might as well have called themselves The WHeelchair Mafia

dumbfucks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahaha... I guess I had to be there lmao!! I mean the man's catch phrase is BOOM, ffs lol

Oh yeah *BOOM* ... that's his big fucking nuke

Like when you promise to stick in just the head and you decide to go all the way he yells *BOOM* and that's supposed to make it not hurt somehow

Fucking wanker

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like the other night.. He was taking some heat from Shamp and Freud.. and I shit you not, ducked out by saying that he had friends yelling for him and had to go HAHAHAHA...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Watching Benzo turn into fucking pancake batter over this avatar thing is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time

I bet he argues violently, gets drool all over his bathrobe and has to be sedated everytime the orderlies come to pull him off the community computer at his nursing home just cause he feels he needs to say *BOOM* one more time to redeem himself

I hope people like him live forever just so future generations can have as much fun fucking with him as I've had

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Watching Benzo turn into fucking pancake batter over this avatar thing is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time

I bet he argues violently, gets drool all over his bathrobe and has to be sedated everytime the orderlies come to pull him off the community computer at his nursing home just cause he feels he needs to say *BOOM* one more time to redeem himself

I hope people like him live forever just so future generations can have as much fun fucking with him as I've had

Locustflaps and Seanorks are a bit like BEnzover too....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Locustflaps and Seanorks are a bit like BEnzover too....

Yeah Lostcausebud and sludgemajor are some seriously dopey lead paint eating motherfuckers

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why Joo gets respect and the poofer gets toys to play with...
It's not even fair without me never mind a full assault!
Biggie wins, game over

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I hate liberals

just felt the need to throw that out there

Bet ya Super Chimp is a liberal. His posts reek of blue state pubic education and radiation poisoning

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you ever stop being greasy from the burger spit?
Wat?
You lost, feel free to post your hurt all over the board
What did I lose?
Your self worth and the all glarathon fact that you didn't only start posting again for a "match" with triple S you fucking wang munncher
Self worth on a message board? Lol

Actually.... here's an idea;

Find five BF regs who have tenure, I'll get five "Flamers" and we have a flame match for shits and giggles.

Nobody else can run into the match, and after the match is over, I'll leave this place once I've used up all my hacks.

Deal?
No deal
Pussy

Didn't you bleat about having a match with yours truly?
No, I skelped super southern and wondered why I was pushed into top ranks, I could destroy you at your own game...
Bwhahahahahahahahahbahahhahgahahahahahgagaggabhahahhahahggahahahgaha

There isn't a single person who thinks a second rate gimp such as you could beat me in a flame match

The only way you win is if I no show
They're all thinking I'll win
Bwhahahahahaha

They're lying to you, trust me
I know you're lying
If I said you could beat me in a flame match? Damn right I would be.

Look, you won't ever be the alpha so long as I'm here. You bitched about a match, now here I am. If you want, I can find these posts where you kicked up the estrogen and now, when I'm here, you are a big ass pussy coward.

In flame terms, you would have the fag gif placed on your AV and will forever be known as my bitch.

Put up or shut up, or you will be known as Super Chad's footrest
You came here to battle super southern so you say and yet I'm the the champion and the guy you need to beat to get credit in a match I'm not gonna give you, Joo is owning you in sentences with no need for paragraphs and I doubt he's even in second gear ffs lol see Joo
No, you brain dead clown, this is called passing the torch.

This is your chance to back up your bogus claims of any sort of superiority against one of the GOAT'S this community has ever seen. What you are doing, is being a waffling bitch about it.

Honestly, there's nobody who thinks you can beat me in a flame match, that you have even a minute chance. That's just the truth. But if you actually try, that would make you look good.

Tards from back in the day would jump thru hoops to have a match with god, get crushed, then grab that clout that they actually had the match. Don't be a pussy, I'm actually giving you that chance to get wreckt'd, when everyone knows your going to get wreckt'd. Cuz no offense, your looking like a little bitch right now.

Pfft, fuck Peggy Smalls, he ain't shit but a wannabe me and has rode on my coat tails his entire existence in this community and was laughed off BH back in the day when it actually had traffic and hid until all the big names left. I battled all the big names.

Now, either step up or be known as the BF pussy. Your choice.
Why do I speed read through your drivel. Freud thinks you’re okay, but I’ve never heard of you? Like seriously....

He goes between banging his larva chode against his keyboard to posting 20 paragraphs of nonsensical nothing. Seriously. He gets going and no one knows wtf he is even trying to say.

It's pretty funny if you read his posts out loud. Wait until he drops a long one....and dont skim it. Read it word for word outloud, its gotta be outloud. Its worth it, trust me. Better still if you can read it outloud in front of someone....you can feel "what the fuck, why are you antagonizing a stroke victim?" thoughts just emanate from them.

For a minute there, Joo and I were recording ourselves reading their posts outloud with dramatic music and everything. It was good stuff.

Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Keep in mind though, that this flame icon crew will pop in, start some ridiculous cyber and slap and tickle.....and then once you start laying in on them hard and having some fun at their expense, they get BAD butt hurt.

They start wailing about drama, trying to get you banned, and stalking your PI out online.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait until he drops a long one....a

Yeah you gotta work him up something good and proper to really enjoy one of those . His lazy eyes start traveling in opposite directions and his posts turn into a random adjective soup

like fuck it.. lemme throw a thousand random adjectives at the wall and see what sticks

He was actually far worse at BH... it was like "hey guys this is what epilepsy looks like on an internet forum"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keep in mind though, that this flame icon crew will pop in, start some ridiculous cyber and slap and tickle.....and then once you start laying in on them hard and having some fun at their expense, they get BAD butt hurt.

They start wailing about drama, trying to get you banned, and stalking your PI out online.
ANd then caskur throws a fart in the room and everyone says fuckit and goes home

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But they aren’t even good! I think Chode said that he had GOAT status. I haven’t heard about him in all my years on forums??? What a knob artist it must be!
:Dazed:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah you gotta work him up something good and proper to really enjoy one of those . His lazy eyes start traveling in opposite directions and his posts turn into a random adjective soup

like fuck it.. lemme throw a thousand random adjectives at the wall and see what sticks

He was actually far worse at BH... it was like "hey guys this is what epilepsy looks like on an internet forum"

Yeah that's the funny part.

This is the coherent and literate version .

Hahahaha. POTATOE.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But they aren’t even good! I think Chode said that he had GOAT status. I haven’t heard about him in all my years on forums??? What a knob artist it must be!
Goat status? Lmao. You mean his relationship status on FB involves a GOAT. Right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahahaha. POTATOE.

Where you think the Poofer code came from?

I tried to read one of his lengthier posts at BH when bumspud was turning his head into a shoehorn and was like "what the fucking fuck is this guy moaning and groaning and making clicking noises into a SIRI or something?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goat status? Lmao. You mean his relationship status on FB involves a GOAT. Right?
Hahahahahahahaaaa...:LOL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. He calls himself the "Goat" and an icon.

They are mostly sensitive, humorless, and dramatic. Narcissistic.

If you make fun of them, they go to levels that are completely histrionic.

You see how butt fucking hurt they are over me? All I did was go ahead and participate in the bullshit they started.

When they come ranting retarded stupid diatribes, its "flaming" and they are "icons".

If you rip on them and troll them, its "drama" and they call your job and write to your husband.

It's pretty wild. Then they all go cry on Faghot Tuna about how everyone sucks and only they can bring flaming back to the internet. I shit you not.

Go on and slap them around and watch the tears and piss flow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha. POTATOE.

I tried to read one of his lengthier posts at BH when bumspud was turning his head into a shoehorn and was like "what the fucking fuck is this guy moaning and groaning and making clicking noises into a SIRI or something?

Such a classic.

Toss that shit up lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hahahaha. POTATOE.

Such a classic.

Toss that shit up lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right?

And the goat probably thinks they are just friends lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Right?

And the goat probably thinks they are just friends lol
Or she's disgusted because he still doesn't know where she pees from

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha. POTATOE.

Such a classic.

Toss that shit up lol

Gotdamn that never stops being funny and relevant... hahahahaha!!!