Capital Police Officers file Civil Suit against orange man.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are these the same officers that let them in?

Shouldnt they be suing Nancy Pelosi... who was in charge of security, and denied extra enforcement?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The two officers, who have been on the force for more than a decade, are each seeking at least $75,000 in damages.

Given that former students/staff at USC recently received a payout $1.1 million each for non-life threatening injuries or no
physical damage at all, I think that's fitting if not a paltry amount.

Seems the USA would rather cater towards woke culture & #meToo than the men in uniform who protect them and uphold law and order.

Many of those offciers sustained physical injuries as a result of that attack.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The two officers, who have been on the force for more than a decade, are each seeking at least $75,000 in damages.

Given that former students/staff at USC recently received a payout $1.1 million each for non-life threatening injuries or no

Seems the USA would rather cater towards woke culture & #meToo than the men in uniform who protect them and uphold law and order.

Jesus, Joe. You seem really butthurt about that USC case. I think you should try to contact one of the women and have a zoom chat with her to find out what that guy actually did to her.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldnt they be suing Nancy Pelosi... who was in charge of security, and denied extra enforcement?

I would not think so. The officers who let them in WOULD sue Pelosi, I am sure.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus, Joe. You seem really butthurt about that USC case. I think you should try to contact one of the women and have a zoom chat with her to find out what that guy actually did to her.

I agree that the gynecologist appears to have stepped over the line, was unprofessional & perhaps should lose his license.
And a criminal conviction might be fitting as well.

I'm just not convinced tho, that the plaintifs deserved $1.1 million each. Because it does not correspond to the cost of psychicatric treatment or counselling required. However I can see that kind of reward being appropriate if the gyencologist inflicted permanent physical damage on them due to a botched procedure. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

Lotto type payouts are appropriate when damages are so severe that they cause the victims to became permanently disabled for life - such as being confined to a wheelchair or their bodily functions are ruined for life. IN these cases, the victims really do need that money to cover the cost of therapeis and rehabilitation medicine. Those...are valid payouts.

There are many people in medical malpractice suits who sustain permanent damage who don't even get 1/2 the amount that the USC plaintiffs did. Of how about female victims of ISIS terrrorists? They got used as sex slaves & once ISIS was vanquished these women got nothing except refugee status or to go back to their war torn villages. That's another modern example of women who've really suffered in our world who get fuck all.

Your argument is more of a subjective, moral one. But that comes down to a jury or judge which is swayed by them that seems to determine the size of that payout.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree that the gynecologist appears to have stepped over the line, was unprofessional & perhaps should lose his license.

I'm just not convinced tho, that the plaintifs deserved $1.1 million each. Because it does not correspond to the cost of psychicatric treatment or counselling required. However I can see that kind of reward being appropriate if the gyencologist inflicted permanent physical damage on them due to a botched procedure. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

Lotto type payouts are appropriate when damages are so severe that they cause the victims to became permanently disabled for life - such as being confined to a wheelchair or their bodily functions are ruined for life such as losing an eye.

There are many people in medical malpractice suits who sustain permanent damage who don't even get 1/2 the amount that the USC plaintiffs did. Of how about female victims of ISIS terrrorists? They got used a sex slaves & once ISIS was vanquished these women got nothing except refugee status or to go back to their war torn villages. That's another modern example of women who've really suffered in our world who get fuck all.

Your argument is more of a subjective, moral one. But that comes down to a jury or judge which is swayed by them that seems to determine the size of that payout.

OMG. It's done. Get over it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotto type payouts are appropriate when damages are so severe that they cause the victims to became permanently disabled for life - such as being confined to a wheelchair or their bodily functions are ruined for life such as losing an eye.

There are many people in medical malpractice suits who sustain permanent damage who don't even get 1/2 the amount that the USC plaintiffs did. Of how about female victims of ISIS terrrorists? They got used a sex slaves & once ISIS was vanquished these women got nothing except refugee status or to go back to their war torn villages. That's another modern example of women who've really suffered in our world who get fuck all.

sometimes I don't mind reading you paid per word posters....but this is one of those times

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sometimes I don't mind reading you paid per word posters....but this is one of those times

Still...I wonder why those police officers would be entitled to only $75,000 for all their troubles.

Such as having all their fingers broken because some idiot protester stepped on them.

And those who've suffered far less get a lotto payout.

Something doesn't seem right.

I don't think its wrong for those police to receive a large settlment cuz they probably need at least that amount to address their medical issues, which for some, may end up being lifetime injuries.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think anyone expects people who enter a public building, whethrer it's the Capitol or your community Library, to tear up the joint or attacking secruity guards. Those diots who did clearly stepped over the line. It's one thing merely to walk through the hallway, as Olympian Clete Keller did, and another as those assailants who attacked Capitol Hill Police. The Former merely exercised poor judgement and made a dumb mistake. But the latter were malicious, violent, destroyed public property and assulated police officers. They deserve to have the book thrown at them and to spend Hard Time with a lengthy sentence in the Slammer.

You may not agree, but that's the way I see it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey Lotus, I wanna say this to you.

I think you stop viewing Men all as potential Predators.

We are not all Preditors.
In fact I bet at least 98% are not.

I tell you a story.

I once saved a woman from rape and sexual assault.
Some derasnged teenager tried to grab her breasts and tear her blouse off.
It was a sickening spectacle, but I 'm glad I fought back.
Anways, the kid got reported to the police and was closely watched after that.

Y'know, nobody patted me on the back for that.
I didn't get any credit for it & was later reprimanded for suggesting the Kid shoulda been givien a good beating...like the good old days.

They just take it for granted that we as men are supposed to step in harms way to ptotect women at all costs.
And then we get knifed in the back later on by the likes of #meToo.
"Be strong for us...protect us...and then when we're done with you, we'll throw you out on the street like a piece of trash."
And it's similar to what happened to those Capitol Police Officers.
A lotta people wanted to see them toppled and get hurt when in fact they were doing their duty to protect the pbulic.

In some ways it's more difficult to be a man in this society these days than a woman.
Soceity still expects us to be tough. Bite our upper lips and 'take it'.
Very true in the Godfather Movie when that fRankie Pentangali charcater sez how Women and children can cry like thos USC vicims, but the men like the Capitol Hill Police can't. In fact one of them had to die to prove his manhood.

And those of us who don't fall, they still wanna tear us down and not be men.
They want us to be men but have no power or authority anymore.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I tell you a story.

I didn't get any credit for it & was later reprimanded for suggesting the Kid shoulda been givien a good beating...like the good old days.

They just take it for granted that we as men are supposed to step in harms way to ptotect women at all costs.
"Be strong for us...protect us...and then when we're done with you, we'll throw you out on the street like a piece of trash."
A lotta people wanted to see them toppled and get hurt when in fact they were doing their duty to protect the pbulic.

In some ways it's more difficult to be a man in this society these days than a woman.
Very true in the Godfather Movie when that fRankie Pentangali charcater sez how Women and children can cry like thos USC vicims, but the men like the Capitol Hill Police can't. In fact one of them had to die to prove his manhood.

Joe, I hate to break this to you, but I know full well that most men aren't predators. Obviously. I have a father, brother, husband, uncle, cousin, and son, none of whom are predators.

You want to tell me how a woman is supposed to know who is and who isn't when she is walking down the street alone? The fact is, there ARE predatory men, everywhere, and a lot of them are sociopaths. Sociopaths know how to come off as normal. Do you see the problem there?

I have been assaulted multiple times in my life by strangers. You want to mansplain to me how I should just act like it could never happen again, to me or to my daughter or to my son's girlfriend, when I know it can happen anywhere, any time, even in front of other people?

I'm sorry, but every intelligent woman SHOULD view strange men as potential predators, because trust me, a lot of men will stand by and do NOTHING when a woman is being attacked, so all a woman is sure she can depend on is herself. Better safe than sorry.

The fact that you actually witnessed an attempted rape should be proof to you that some men are completely insane. Good for you for taking action, but clearly not all men will do that, and often enough there is no one around to step up. Plenty of women get raped every single day of the year.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I tell you a story.

Joe, I hate to break this to you, but I know full well that most men aren't predators. Obviously. I have a father, brother, husband, uncle, cousin, and son, none of whom are predators.

You want to tell me how a woman is supposed to know who is and who isn't when she is walking down the street alone? The fact is, there ARE predatory men, everywhere, and a lot of them are sociopaths. Sociopaths know how to come off as normal. Do you see the problem there?

I have been assaulted multiple times in my life by strangers. You want to mansplain to me how I should just act like it could never happen again, to me or to my daughter or to my son's girlfriend, when I know it can happen anywhere, any time, even in front of other people?

I'm sorry, but every intelligent woman SHOULD view strange men as potential predators, because trust me, a lot of men will stand by and do NOTHING when a woman is being attacked, so all a woman is sure she can depend on is herself. Better safe than sorry.

The fact that you actually witnessed an attempted rape should be proof to you that some men are completely insane. Good for you for taking action, but clearly not all men will do that, and often enough there is no one around to step up. Plenty of women get raped every single day of the year.
images