COFFEE Thread!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What's your pleasure?

I tend to go for Americanos, triple shot, cream and sugar.

At home, French-pressed dark roasts. Grind me own beans fresh, as needed.

I also own an espresso/cappuccino maker but I'm not very good at frothing the milk. I lack technique.

Out in the boons, it's "cowboy coffee" all the way. Sorta like Turkish coffee but without the fancy props.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I inherited a Keurig in this Semi Furnished Luxurious Van down by the water I bought a couple years ago, so consequently I look for a dark roasted ground coffee preferably on sale, because I no longer enjoy fucking around for 10 minutes just setting up the brewer, I have a reusable pod i fill with the roast of the week pop it in the machine and then have my 1-3 cups spiked with some locally sourced 2% as I gaze at my water feature, while looking over the comment section and occasionally chuckling sensibly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have had the pleasure of trying Kopi Luwak. As I mentioned to Vitriol, usually Peaberry Kona is my daily driver.

For the Civet coffee, I use a French Press. The Weasel coffee is very smooth with hints of chocolate and cocoa. The first sip floats in your mouth with a very mild coffee taste, then lingers with some cocoa notes and ends with a clean non bitter finish, almost nutty.

Ground Kopi Luwak smells heavenly with light earthy coffee tones, accompanied by gentle aromas of cocoa and spice.

If you love coffee, then you must absolutely try Kopi Luwak Coffee. Watch out for the scammers.

Fun fact. Only 200 kilos of Kopi Luwak coffee is harvested yearly.

Another fun fact. The Black Ivory Company has coffee sourced from undigested coffee cherries from elephants. As of today, for 1.1 ounce of BIC Coffee is $300 U.S.D.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have had the pleasure of trying Kopi Luwak. As I mentioned to Vitriol, usually Peaberry Kona is my daily driver.

For the Civet coffee, I use a French Press. The Weasel coffee is very smooth with hints of chocolate and cocoa. The first sip floats in your mouth with a very mild coffee taste, then lingers with some cocoa notes and ends with a clean non bitter finish, almost nutty.

Ground Kopi Luwak smells heavenly with light earthy coffee tones, accompanied by gentle aromas of cocoa and spice.

If you love coffee, then you must absolutely try Kopi Luwak Coffee. Watch out for the scammers.

Fun fact. Only 200 kilos of Kopi Luwak coffee is harvested yearly.

Another fun fact. The Black Ivory Company has coffee sourced from undigested coffee cherries from elephants. As of today, for 1.1 ounce of BIC Coffee is $300 U.S.D.

stfu you fucking idiot ...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
07tCcjG.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I recently started just grinding my own beans and I do like that better. I make coffee in the stovetop percolator or the pour over. I will buy varying brands....I go with ethically sourced so I get whatever ethically sourced coffee I get the best price on for daily coffee.

Lately I've been stuck on Chobani creamer.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Peet’s the best. Like right now, with some fresh pineapple

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Now we know where at least one former Third Rail forum member wound up.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a Keurig. I just need one cup of coffee in the morning, maybe two if I have the time. I like Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend. When my buddy and I go into work together, he likes to stopover at Rutter’s for coffee and cigarettes and I get a coffee to drink on the way to work. I go over to the soda machine for ice in the bottom of my cup, otherwise, it’s too hot to drink.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Can't we all just get along - - - - - -

PS - I don't drink coffee or tea or booze plus I don't smoke - how boring right -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't we all just get along - - - - - -

PS - I don't drink coffee or tea or booze plus I don't smoke - how boring right -
ur old and u have money so who cares if u get addicted, try crack, heroin, etc - all the things u avoided

even whip-its, those r fun

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
is there an instant coffee that doesnt taste like garden soil?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Jeannie,

[/QUOTE]
ur old and u have money so who cares if u get addicted, try crack, heroin, etc - all the things u avoided

even whip-its, those r fun
[/QUOTE]

And what do you say to your kids about drugs when you are big stoner?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for one i dont have kids yet and for two, im not a stoner

not an angel either but, whatever