COFFEE Thread!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Went to StarBucks for my daily 7 shot and she gave me the wrong Venti sized drink.. didn't know until I got home and sipped it that it was someone's Chai Latte pumpkin spice something... drove back... they made me a new one, she gave me the 'old' and 14 shot of expresso later.... I'm a marshmellow with numb arms.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m on a tea kick now. This place called Hojas is my spot! I love their “Energize me” tea. Made with Yerba mate and coconut.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a Keurig. I just need one cup of coffee in the morning, maybe two if I have the time. I like Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend. When my buddy and I go into work together, he likes to stopover at Rutter’s for coffee and cigarettes and I get a coffee to drink on the way to work. I go over to the soda machine for ice in the bottom of my cup, otherwise, it’s too hot to drink.

We have a Keurig too though I rarely use it. Mostly my wife does.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I honestly wasn’t much of a connoisseur in coffee; then lately when I bought a coffee machine for the first time I’ve acquired a taste for African flavours like Ethiopian. Tastes good and satisfying.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Anyone have this issue with Starbucks? It’s hit and miss with them. Every other order tastes like shit. It’s good sometimes and crappy the next.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
What's your pleasure?
I start my mornings with a double of either El Dorado, or Cafe Bustelo espresso coffee
.made in a stainless stove top espresso pot.

It's not like Starbucks, but just full, rich coffee.
.When I was working - it was often the best part of the day.
Now it's a wonderful beginning.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing I would put in my coffee is a small piece of rapadura or sugar

No refined sugar either, crystal

And of course, I drink almost exclusively my stuff. Once in a while I'll pick something at the market to try

But it rarely ends up tasting as good as mine, mostly because I grind the grains every week, so my stuff is always fresh.

Even sealed, coffee starts losing flavor after a couple weeks after it's ground.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And of course, I drink almost exclusively my stuff. Once in a while I'll pick something at the market to try

But it rarely ends up tasting as good as mine, mostly because I grind the grains every week, so my stuff is always fresh.

Even sealed, coffee starts losing flavor after a couple weeks after it's ground.

For years I've wanted some of your coffee.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I like Brazilian coffees generally... there's a variety called Bourbon something that I like a lot. But when it comes to single bean coffee my favorite is high-grown Costa Rican, usually "Tarrazu."

I hate Starbuck's. Instead of going there, I make it at home. Then I holler out my name wrong and set a $5 bill on fire.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like Brazilian coffees generally... there's a variety called Bourbon something that I like a lot. But when it comes to single bean coffee my favorite is high-grown Costa Rican, usually "Tarrazu."

I hate Starbuck's. Instead of going there, I make it at home. Then I holler out my name wrong and set a $5 bill on fire.

Ooo, bourbon coffee sounds good lol.

I HATE Starbucks too, and my ex worked there the whole relationship, 7 years.

The only one I liked I made at home, Guatamala Antiqua? I call it Guantanomo Bay lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rancid would just jizz on it and claim it was a "protective coating".

lol

Nah

I'd jerk on kamala's salad, though

I jus messin' lol.

Fuck, I know some folks, that I would go through the effort to swallow those beans whole, shit them out, and give them a light rinse of the heavy particles, and grind them up and ship that shit.