COFFEE Thread!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I jus messin' lol.

Fuck, I know some folks, that I would go through the effort to swallow those beans whole, shit them out, and give them a light rinse of the heavy particles, and grind them up and ship that shit.

Bahahahahaah they might end up loving it, since coffee shat by some birds and animals is supposed to be the tastiest there is.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif
IMG-20220322-122151.jpg
Did you guys notice BF's pic reflection on my cup o' joe?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
None of you have had "coffee," until you have had real Kopi Luwak.

Here's a quick description:

"Kopi luwak is a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that consists of partially digested
, which have been eaten and
by the
(Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). It is also called civet coffee. The cherries are
as they pass through a civet's
, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected.
Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.
"

Now for those of you that think this is gross, I guarantee all that fast food or processed food you just ate is wayyyyy grosser than this process.

This is by far the best coffee I have ever had. For 8 ounces I paid $90 through Amazon. It has a cocoa flavor and smell, with light hints of coffee and chocolate. This is a coffee you can drink black. It's worth every penny.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I will stick with Coco thanks and think it's safe to say >>> YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT <<<

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can only handle this stuff...

472524x.jpg

You like strong pussy? According the chart on the box, you're drinking the highest level of pussy!!!

(looks kinda like a pussy symbol) lol

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I go with 6-7 shots everyday and it's around $12. I'm dropping around $350 at Starbuxs a month haha... chick talked me into loading 'the app' so I can accumulate points and redeem 'em, so I took that 9 shot for free.

Nine shots is a lot of sugar.

No. Expresssooo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coffee is like wine. It needs to be blended with other strains for that kick ass flavor.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
To be honest, I wasn't always fond of coffee

When I was in the US it was either juice or tea in the morning

But after I got older and started feeling a bit more sluggish in the morning, I gave coffee a try and now I find it hard to not have a cup in the morning.

And I particularly like the stuff I grow myself, it's awesome to grind your own knowing exactly what's there

I seal a good 10 kilos in those vacuum bags every years and have it roasted every month to make sure it's always fresh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To be honest, I wasn't always fond of coffee

When I was in the US it was either juice or tea in the morning

But after I got older and started feeling a bit more sluggish in the morning, I gave coffee a try and now I find it hard to not have a cup in the morning.

And I particularly like the stuff I grow myself, it's awesome to grind your own knowing exactly what's there

I seal a good 10 kilos in those vacuum bags every years and have it roasted every month to make sure it's always fresh.

How cool that you get to grow and then drink you own coffee from your beans.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I drink a couple of cups in the morning, and I like an espresso right before lunch time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am a Latte' addict. I need at least 2 a day. One to get my morning started and one midday to get me through work. Always the 20oz size and always hot. 3 shots work the best. No flavorings, just steamed milk and espresso.

I drink Kopi Luwak on the weekends, black. Or on special occasions, when we have friends or family over.

I cannot stand the mainstream coffees. For some reason people think the more bitter the coffee the better. That's not how it works. Good coffee is smooth and rich with nutty flavorful tones. Starbucks is one of the worst in my opinion, it has such a bite that it has given me stomach aches in the past. The Kona Coffee Company used to be one of my favorites but they stopped selling Kona Coffee, which was to die for. I still haven't found a good Kona yet, still looking. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all eyes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a Latte' addict. I need at least 2 a day. One to get my morning started and one midday to get me through work. Always the 20oz size and always hot. 3 shots work the best. No flavorings, just steamed milk and espresso.

I drink Kopi Luwak on the weekends, black. Or on special occasions, when we have friends or family over.

I cannot stand the mainstream coffees. For some reason people think the more bitter the coffee the better. That's not how it works. Good coffee is smooth and rich with nutty flavorful tones. Starbucks is one of the worst in my opinion, it has such a bite that it has given me stomach aches in the past. The Kona Coffee Company used to be one of my favorites but they stopped selling Kona Coffee, which was to die for. I still haven't found a good Kona yet, still looking. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all eyes.

Starbucks is all about branding. Many people, especially the young, use an expensive drink as a way of feeling "wealthy". Starbucks sucks.

The chain I like is Peet's. However, a good quality local coffee house is usually the best.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Starbucks is all about branding. Many people, especially the young, use an expensive drink as a way of feeling "wealthy". Starbucks sucks.

The chain I like is Peet's. However, a good quality local coffee house is usually the best.

I've had Peet's. They're not bad. Plus, I like the fact they have some organic choices to choose from.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've had Peet's. They're not bad. Plus, I like the fact they have some organic choices to choose from.

Mostly I drink coffee at home. A robust coffee with half and half and I'm good. I've weaned myself off of sugar.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mostly I drink coffee at home. A robust coffee with half and half and I'm good. I've weaned myself off of sugar.

I've always wondered. Why are we diluting our coffee? I do it too with me drinking Lattes'. I'm just wondering if we're robbing ourselves of the true coffee taste? Then again American domestic coffee I find on the shelves are pretty gross. Folgers being the absolute worst.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've always wondered. Why are we diluting our coffee? I do it too with me drinking Lattes'. I'm just wondering if we're robbing ourselves of the true coffee taste? Then again American domestic coffee I find on the shelves are pretty gross. Folgers being the absolute worst.

I think it's because of the bitterness. Bad quality coffee with terrible roasting is probably what we all have been accustomed to being in the market.

You're absolutely right about a good coffee being smooth, rich and nutty. I think if the coffee is good, all the add-ons become superfluous.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I think it's because of the bitterness. Bad quality coffee with terrible roasting is probably what we all have been accustomed to being in the market.

You're absolutely right about a good coffee being smooth, rich and nutty. I think if the coffee is good, all the add-ons become superfluous.

Spot on!

I think people growing up in America think that coffee is supposed to be bitter.

I don't know if you've ever had a coffee you can drink naked (black) but if you have, then you know what I'm talking about. It's a true shame that some people think that Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee are the cat's meow when it comes to good coffee.

Hopefully, you've had the pleasure of tasting fine coffee.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Spot on!

I think people growing up in America think that coffee is supposed to be bitter.

I don't know if you've ever had a coffee you can drink naked (black) but if you have, then you know what I'm talking about. It's a true shame that some people think that Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee are the cat's meow when it comes to good coffee.

I have. My kiddos have ordered some specialty coffee beans online. They're frequently finding new coffee to try out. I've never had the one you've said is the best in the world. My son and I have chatted about it, but haven't purchased it yet. Maybe I should give that a try.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Spot on!

I have. My kiddos have ordered some specialty coffee beans online. They're frequently finding new coffee to try out. I've never had the one you've said is the best in the world. My son and I have chatted about it, but haven't purchased it yet. Maybe I should give that a try.

Lily. You really should try Kopi Luwak. You've never tasted anything like it. Here is the best brand in my opinion. There are alot of fakes out there but this one is the real deal. You will not be disappointed.

UUBFTv.md.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Spot on!

Lily. You really should try Kopi Luwak. You've never tasted anything like it. Here is the best brand in my opinion. There are alot of fakes out there but this one is the real deal. You will not be disappointed.

UUBFTv.md.png

That's expensive. I'll have to consider that closely.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Spot on!

UUBFTv.md.png

I guarantee you that it's worth every damn penny!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Spot on!

UUBFTv.md.png

I guarantee you that it's worth every damn penny!!!

Yeah, I'll only live once.