COFFEE Thread!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Heat water in microwave, in the cup, 2 minutes.
Add:
One heaping scoop of insta
Two heaping scoops of sugar
Stir

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

The chick is cute if flat chested.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know it’s crazy. As I’m sitting here taking a shit I’m thinking to myself “why does my morning cup always make me want to shit”

Does this happen to anyone else?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have a Starbucks kiosk in our store but I never buy a cup of coffee from them. I have one or two cups before work and grab a small Red Bull for my morning break.

It took me a while to get used to but I don't notice it as much anymore. There'd be a sickly smell in the air first thing in the morning. Sometimes it would smell like weed. Do I smell like weed? I shouldn't smell like weed because I'm not a degenerate who smokes pot before going to work. Does this or that person smell like weed? No, it's just Starbucks.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good looking out Frood!
I used to care. I used to be anon.

I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA... members can come fight me, fuck me or party hard.
I wanted to say I like your location hack. It's an old trick but still funny to me. Click on it and it shows MY location. Oh My God, Bastard Factory really IS driving around in his van and stalking me. LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Good looking out Frood!
I used to care. I used to be anon.

I'm in Mechanicsburg, PA... members can come fight me, fuck me or party hard.

I have some family (from my mother's side) in the Jersey Shore / Williamsport area.

Too bad they stopped having reunions and such after my grandparents passed away. It might be fun to (double-checks options) party with ya. I'll even leave scrapping on the table, just in case, but it's a firm "nope" on the other one. Nothin' personal.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lately I've taken a shine to Flat Whites.

Or, if the need is great, triple shot Americanos.