Random IMAGES

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
8b328031-640x350.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm probably the only person in my state with a tarantula decal on their car. That is a Poecilotheria metallica, btw.....or common name: "Gooty Sapphire Ornamental". One of the most expensive species to own....but not "the" most expensive....
20200818-110720.jpg

Reactions: Q

Succubus

Site Supporter
My "Tobi". She is 3 years old....love her pumpkin eyes! :)
20200626-195550.jpg

OMG! I am in love with your kitty now :Lovin1: Such a cuty :Agree1:

Yeah she's a mess, lol. Now if I can just keep her out of my damn central air unit vents!!!! She pulls them up all the time and hides down in them until I turn the air on and she pops back out. Drives me crazy because when I leave and come back home almost all of my damn vents are pulled up out of the floor!! Lol.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
20200626-195550.jpg

Yeah she's a mess, lol. Now if I can just keep her out of my damn central air unit vents!!!! She pulls them up all the time and hides down in them until I turn the air on and she pops back out. Drives me crazy because when I leave and come back home almost all of my damn vents are pulled up out of the floor!! Lol.

This might sound like a stupid question, but we are "central air unit vents"? Something with the airco? Sounds like it can be dangerous for her in it. Can't you stop her from doing so?

Succubus

Site Supporter
20200626-195550.jpg

This might sound like a stupid question, but we are "central air unit vents"? Something with the airco? Sounds like it can be dangerous for her in it. Can't you stop her from doing so?

Unfortunately they aren't screwed/bolted to my floor. I wish she would stop but other than bolting them to the floor myself, idk what else to do. I can't do that without my landlords permission and even if I could, they are made of thick metal.

Q

Banned
20200626-195550.jpg

Unfortunately they aren't screwed/bolted to my floor. I wish she would stop but other than bolting them to the floor myself, idk what else to do. I can't do that without my landlords permission and even if I could, they are made of thick metal.

You can try double sided tape. It might work...?

Succubus

Site Supporter
20200626-195550.jpg

They may work on my vinyl floors but not sure about my carpet...

Q

Banned
20200626-195550.jpg

Sounds you have a real problem... Let me adopt your kitty ;-)

Succubus

Site Supporter
20200626-195550.jpg

My kitty isn't up for adoption, lol....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Put some books on top of the vent - - - - -
Or invite maxis 736 over and stuff his dumb ass in your vent with a picture of your tits -

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
20200626-195550.jpg

My kitty isn't up for adoption, lol....
I can adopt your kitty and you. That will solve the issue ;-)